In

"In" Loki pushed you into the panic room where he came in and did a quick sweep of the room before walking back out again. "Iron legion rocks with an x" he said as he made it past the door and you stood in the middle of the living room feeling vulnerable and alone. You set down Aurora and Alpine and went straight to the computer station they had left in the room for you. You pulled up the camera's and saw everyone was in a rush. Half the team was headed out to the jets, the other half were headed outside the compound, for what you weren't certain. Loki remained stationed outside the panic room door, his daggers at the ready. You left the camera's on one computer screen open, and then went to a second screen and pulled up the team's emails. Tony had received an SOS from Fury to help out at the raft, and that there were prisoners at risk of escaping, but there was also additional data that Hydra had targeted the compound again. You grimaced, and the electricity started to flicker. You decided you had no choice but to get your head in the game. You might not be able to fight physically, but you knew how to do it by computer. You left your email open on the second screen and went to your third and final screen and took a deep breath before you connected your VPN and started looking for a way to hit Hydra hard. You wanted to make it look like one of their main bases was under attack so they would pull back. You found one of their base networks on the darkweb and started cracking their firewalls. You would glance once every few minutes at the cameras and the emails but nothing really changed. The team's jet had already left, and the rest of the team left behind were waiting outside around the building, keeping watch.
You stopped after staring at the screen for an hour and opened the small fridge in the room to pull out a bottle of water to drink. You opened the desk drawer to see some granola bars and munched on those before you went back to your task. Someone was trying to hack you back, but you were better and smarter. You slipped them a virus, and made quick work of them. You finally accessed their mainframe of bases, now was just a matter of deciding which one. You checked Shields reports and assessed which bases were being hit today and smirked as you quietly put them to the side. Then with glee, you pulled the alarms on all of their bases and waited for the madness to start. You weren't really able to do much else without having someone put in one of your data sticks into their actual mainframe so you could get in to pulling out data for yourself, but at least you could ruin their morning and cause some serious confusion.

Bucky stood outside the front door and had his comm in, listening closely for any kind of movement. Every car that passed by the front of the compound had his finger twitching on the trigger of his gun. He was anxious, but he was also furious. How dare they ruin his first Thanksgiving with you.
"Loki?" he finally said softly, keeping an eagle eye out for movement.
"She is safe, Bucky. She's in the panic room, no doubt causing whatever commotion she possibly can from the inside" Loki soothed him.
"Yeah, she's got a temper when she hasn't eaten yet" Sam chuckled into the comms.
"Bruce left her some granola bars in the panic room, and water just in case" Nat reassured them. "He was anticipating something happening," she added.
"Where's Pepper and Happy?" Steve asked, a little worriedly.
"They went to work early today. Some of the iron legion was deployed to go bring them to safety for now" Nat advised him.
"Probably Malibu again" Sam sighed. "Where's Tony?"
"On the jet with Bruce, Wanda, Peter, Vision, Pietro, and Scott" Clint's voice chimed in.
"And Thor?" Sam asked.
"Still here," Thor said. Bucky felt a little relieved that the two princes were still at the compound. Especially since one of those princes was protecting you so diligently.
"Hold on" Bucky saw three black van's headed straight for the compound gate, and they were speeding up. "Here they come," he said and got his two guns ready.
"On your left" Steve said as he started rushing to his best friend's aid.
"I'll take the skies" Sam said as he took off in his suit.
The gate made a sickening crash as the first SUV came through, the headlights and front grill on the car were damaged beyond repair as they continued making their way forward. The skidded to a halt as soon as they got close enough and the SUV swerved sideways as five Hydra agents jumped out of the SUV and started openly firing at both Bucky and Steve. Steve protected the two of them with his shield, the bullets spraying to the side and ricocheting off to hit one of the agents that had opened fire. He fell to the ground dead. Bucky aimed at the four other agents and took them out quickly, his eyes blazing in anger and with the need to protect you. He didn't make kill shots, but he hurt them enough they wouldn't be getting up again for a while. They also certainly wouldn't be able to hold a weapon with their dominant hand. The other two SUV's skidded to a halt and more Hydra agents got out. Nine agents started attacking immediately while one slipped out of the back and started running toward one of the balcony doors. Sam shot at him from the skies and he fell flat on his face. Thor, Nat, and Clint arrived just on time and they started fighting the agents easily. Bucky put down his guns and resorted to hand to hand combat, the same as Steve. The battle seemed anticlimactic, and easily won.
"Is that all you have for us?" Thor demanded to one of the agents that was still conscious.
"Hail... Hydra" the agent said as he scooped his tongue over his teeth and pulled out a molar to expose a cyanide pill and he bit down on it.
"I have to admit, that was too easy," Clint said as he started zip tying agents' hands together. "I'm still going to make it home tonight," he added with a chuckle.
"Bruce and I are bringing Laura some champagne so we can have mimosas for breakfast" Nat grinned.
"I'll make sure the kids know that aunty Nat and mommy are having their special girl time tomorrow. You'll have to explain to Lila why she can't join in" Clint shook his head.
"Uh guys? Did we all miss the fourth SUV in the back?" Sam asked over comms.
"Y/N!" Bucky dropped everything he was doing and ran inside.

Loki had never lost his vigilance while he listened to the slightly short battle over comms. He had to admit, Hydra did try. Just not hard enough. He wished he could say he was surprised by the sneak attack through the back door, but he really wasn't, after all Hydra was known to play dirty in an honest fight. Five agents came into the main lab and he sighed in annoyance as he took out his scepter and pointed it in the direction of the agents.
"I don't wish to harm you, however I will if I must" Loki said with a lazy tone as if this mission would be nothing but child's play.
"The force of Hydra will take you down to your knees and you will bow to us in submission. You and the rest of your so-called team will know the power of Hydra." the lead agent spat on Loki who just raised his eyebrows and looked down at the dark stain on his shoe.
"I am a god, and I will bow to no one, much less the likes of a mewling quim like you" Loki said with a hiss as he waited for the agents first attack.

The agent lunged forward expecting to cause a powerful blow towards Loki with his knife but fell flat on his face and Loki faded into nothing and appeared behind the agent.

"You didn't really think I'd just be out in the open, did you? That's foolish for one to think, after all I am the god of mischief and lies." Loki purred into the agent's ear and chucked when the agent froze in fear. Loki took his scepter and scooped it under the agent's legs and he fell to the floor, his skull hitting the floor with a sickening crack as he let out a groan of pain before his body went limp on the ground. The other four agents seem terrified, but determined all the same to complete their mission for their cause.

"Quit being cowards and fight him!" one determined agent said while charging forward.

"Please, make it a challenge this time." Loki asked politely

"I'll give you a challenge," a woman rose up with a machine gun and she aimed it at Loki. He only smiled and threw his dagger, getting her in the throat as the gun went off. He felt a small sting on his cheek and saw the lights flicker. A sure sign you had heard what was going on in the main lab.
"Please keep the noise down, we don't want to disturb the others now do we," Loki said with indifference in his tone. He was secretly enjoying this, having new toys all to himself to play with. Her body fell to the floor as she choked out her last breath. The other three agents tried to get him at once and he used his magic to knock back all of their guns, bullets sprayed the walls and shattered the glass windows in the room. "Stop making a bloody mess" he groaned. "Tony shall never forgive me if anything is broken " he huffed.
"You won't live..." one agent started to say, however was cut off as Loki hit the three of them with his scepter at once. He clapped his hands together and sighed as he looked around the room with disdain.
"Well, I certainly lived. Yet again" Loki sighed with a bored tone and grabbed some rope to tie the other three agents' hands together. He checked the first two and they were both without a pulse. The lights continued to flicker and he hummed to himself as he took out his phone and texted you that you were safe now. It took a few minutes, but the lights slowly stopped flickering and he nodded to himself.
"Loki!" Bucky came running into the room.
"I had it handled" Loki gave a quick smile, feeling proud of his accomplishments and presenting the agents like a cat giving its owner a kill.
"I like how you redecorated the place" Bucky was quick to look around and Loki winced. "They grazed your cheek" he pointed at his own cheek and Loki reached up to touch his bloody cheek.
"As do you" Loki pointed to Bucky's flesh arm that had a knife wound. Loki walked over to the female Hydra agent and pulled his dagger out of her throat and wiped it off with an emerald green hanky. He then used the clean side to wipe off his cheek and he took in the bullet riddled room again.
"Don't worry about it. You kept her safe, that's all Tony cares about right now. Plus this can be replaced. Thank you for taking such good care of her" Bucky went and picked up two of the prisoners. "I'll get these guys outside," he added.
"And you? What did you care about?" Loki asked him curiously.
"For her? I would burn the world to keep her safe. These guys wouldn't have lived if they dared to touch her or harm you. You showed more mercy than me" Bucky gave a chilling smile and continued to walk away.