End of Day 1

"You're looking pale tonight, sexy legs" Sam quipped as the five of you sat in your living room. He got up from the couch and went to your fridge and grabbed you a bottle of water and brought it over to you. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" he asked. You bit back the first remark that came to mind regarding Bucky and your phone still in his back pocket.
"There's a lot of data to go over" you didn't lie. "I feel like I should be devoting more time to it" you gave a soft sigh.
"You just started back, Y/N. You need to take it slow" Steve reminded you.
"That's one of the reasons I'm keeping her phone" Bucky gave a sly smirk.
"You can give it back, I won't go on my work email. Tony is monitoring it anyways" you pouted from where you were seated on Bucky's lap.
"You can wait" Bucky chuckled and Loki rolled his eyes, but went back to texting on his phone.
"How are things with Jack?" you asked him and his face broke out into a smile.
"Good, he confirmed he knows I'm a male as well as a female. He doesn't seem to mind" Loki grinned. "So far we are friends. It's nice to have a friend outside of the compound"
"Is this a possible relationship?" Sam asked him and Loki seemed deep in thought for a moment and pursed his lips slightly.
"I'm not sure. He's fun to talk to" Loki finally disclosed, seeming to have thought about it a few moments longer. "I cannot say I've made many friends on midgard"
"I hope I made the list" you gave him a bright smile.
"Of course you did, that's why I started calling you kitten instead" Loki grinned. "You bristle just like one as well," he chuckled.
"I'm about to bristle even more" you looked pointedly at Bucky, not used to having your tech taken away. You thought about nipping at his neck, but you were also conscious about the other men in the room.
"He would still enjoy it, kitten" Loki chuckled and you looked at him with flushed cheeks. "Your thoughts are loud," he added quickly.
"What were you thinking about, doll?" Bucky asked with a humored grin.
"I'm about to bite you, that's what I'm thinking about. I want to call about my cabin, and I didn't get to it today" you huffed slightly. He chuckled and kissed your cheek lovingly.
"Call them tomorrow, you'll have a bit of time in the morning" he nuzzled slightly into your neck and you gave a shiver.
"Please Bucky bear, can I have my phone, sweetie?" you asked as sweetly as you could. He gave a slight groan and moved slightly to pull your phone out of his back pocket and he handed it to you. You took it victoriously and grinned as you opened it up. You saw you had a few missed texts from Fury asking when you would have time to work on a pet project for him, and he would send the data. You had a feeling he was trying to bypass Tony, but you also had a message from Tony telling you to answer Fury tomorrow and you wondered how closely Tony was monitoring your phone. You went into your personal email and got the phone number for the contractor and hit dial, but only got voicemail. You left a quick message, asking for them to call you back tomorrow when they were available and then set your phone down.
"You couldn't wait, could you?" Sam chuckled.
"I really can't wait to see my cabin again" you gave a soft smile in response.
"You're bringing someone with you when you go to visit it, right?" Sam asked, looking a little worried. You saw Loki and Steve look at you expectantly and you quickly nodded.
"Tony also wants to put a security system on my cabin" you advised them quickly.
"Good, will there be enough room for all of us to visit?" Loki asked, arching an eyebrow delicately.
"To visit? Yes" you nodded after thinking about it. "I believe they are putting in four extra rooms, and an extra room I'm going to make into an office"
"But you aren't going to work from home, right? It's still dangerous" Steve looked worried.
"No, I'll be staying at the compound to work for the foreseeable future" you promised. "But it's a hope that eventually I can" you added
"I don't think any of us are quite ready for that" Sam sighed heavily.
"Wherever she goes, I'm going," Bucky announced suddenly. "To be clear, I'll commute to work."
"It's a long way away for that" you relaxed in his embrace and nuzzled into the crook of his neck again, after putting your phone into your bra.
"We won't be taking it easy on you tomorrow" Loki warned after a few minutes of silence.
"I wouldn't expect otherwise, I had a panic attack in public. That could have gone badly" you bit your bottom lip thinking back at the farmer's market.

"Yes, but you handled it well" he complimented you.
"That's because Bucky was there" you countered quickly.
"You knew you were safe" he shook his head. "It just took a few minutes. You also didn't let out that many pulses of energy. It's not like you can master it in a day" he reminded you.
"I'd prefer if it just went away" you sighed softly.
"That's not going to happen" Steve whispered, going back to his sketches.
"I know," you whispered back, pouting slightly. Bucky just rubbed your back in response, pulling you in a little closer. You nuzzled in again, wanting to get up and get your book, but you were also perfectly comfortable on his lap.
Loki looked at you with an appraising eye and got up from his spot and went to your bookcase, grabbed one of your new books and brought it over to you and you flushed slightly.
"Thank you" you gave a broad smile and he nodded before he went back to his spot on the chair. You quickly opened the book, and Bucky turned his head enough so that he could read as well, and you started to read.

Loki was the first to call it a night, quickly followed by Steve and Sam who mumbled they had work in the morning. You wondered if you should have offered to turn on the TV, but you liked the comfortable evenings that you had with them. You didn't necessarily need conversation, it was just a comfort to have them in the room. Bucky let you finish your chapter before he took the book from you. He reached down into his boot and pulled out one of his knives and used it as a book marker, and put it on the table.
"That works," you giggled.
"We can't have you losing your place in the book" he chuckled, giving you a kiss on the cheek lovingly. He tapped the side of your hip and you slipped off of his lap, standing up to do a stretch. He got up behind you and stretched as well before he made his way to the bathroom. You grabbed your empty water bottle and put it in recycling before making your way to the bedroom to wait your turn in the bathroom. You picked out one of Bucky's t-shirts and changed into that for bed with a smirk on your face. You put your clothes in the dirty laundry hamper and turned to seeing Bucky walk in. He chuckled, seeing what you were wearing, and you winked at him before making your way past him.
You went to the bathroom and did your business before taking the time to take off your makeup that hadn't worn off during the day, and you did your nightly skincare routine. You took your pills, and sighed coming back out to see Bucky was stretched out on the bed on his stomach, petting both Alpine and Aurora who were laying with all your stuffies. You giggled and crawled on the bed beside him, then slipped your leg over his hips and straddled him on his butt. He was only wearing his boxer briefs so you had a great view of his back and all the muscles under it. You brought your hands up and started massaging his neck and shoulders and he gave a soft sigh and relaxed into the bed. You could feel the tension in his body slowly getting released under your expert hands as you made your way down to even do his lower back. He gave a few appreciative moans that made you want to work the muscles out even harder.
"You must be an Angel" Bucky moaned into the bed.
"You looked stressed" you teased, knowing he looked nothing of the sort.
"I should be doing this to you" he mumbled.
"I'm okay, I just wanted an excuse to touch you" you giggled.
"You don't need an excuse" he turned his head slightly so he could look at you from the side of his eye. "You're mine, and I'm yours"
"Even with powers I can't control?" you asked with a small frown.
"That doesn't mean anything to me. I loved you before you got those powers, and I'm going to keep loving you regardless" he shook his head.
"I just wish I could control it better" you sighed, finishing with a knot that he had in his lower back. He moved suddenly under you, and flipped you on your side before he was already on top of you. You looked at him in shock, he had moved so quickly.
"You're learning, and you'll master them. I know you will" he touched the side of your cheek. You leaned into his hand and he leaned down and brushed his lips against yours. "You should let me return the favor" he pulled back from the soft kiss.
"Don't be silly" you shook your head.
"I could just do the front if you won't lay on your back" he wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"Bucky..." you giggled.
"Lay on your stomach, sugar" his voice came out huskily. You bit your bottom lip and gave a small nod. He climbed off of you and you rolled onto your stomach, and he climbed up on you, putting his thighs on either side of your hips. His hands went to the hem of your shirt and he pulled up, exposing your back to him, and he bunched the fabric at your neck and shoulders before he started massaging your shoulders and neck to start like you had done to him. He leaned down and pressed soft kisses along your spine as he worked out the tension in your muscles and you hummed happily, giving a few soft moans. You could feel he was hard, and wanting more, but seemed to be respecting that you needed a night without sex too. You loved how respectful he was.
"Are you really planning on moving to the cabin?" he finally asked after a while and you turned your head so you could look at him from the corner of your eye.
"Not anytime soon. Besides, we live here now, together" you smiled softly.
"I would go with you," he whispered.
"I wouldn't have it any other way" you whispered back, feeling so full of love for him.