Couple time

Bucky drove you both back into the city, and stopped at a drive thru to grab you both something to eat. He parked for a few minutes for you both to eat while you people watched together. He went and put the garbage in the trash bin once you were both done, and then he drove you to the factory outlet for "Bed, Bath, and Beyond". You both held hands and walked through the store with a cart each, just to grab the essentials for what you would need for the weekend. You thought about using your washer and dryer that was in a small room to the side of the bathroom for the linen you were buying. You also knew you didn't really have that kind of time, unless you wanted to go to bed really late.
You grabbed a set of pink fluffy bath towels, hand towels, and face cloths, with a matching rug for the bathroom. You picked out a sweet floral sheet set for the bedroom with little pink and white flowers on a pale blue background for the bedroom, along with a thick red satin comforter and decorative pillows. You grabbed a set of white dishes for the kitchen, a frying pan and a set of pots. Bucky grabbed a Ninja coffee machine, air fryer, and a set of glasses and an oversized coffee mug each. He put a few miscellaneous things in the cart, you honestly lost track. You had spied a fancy looking vase, but you were too busy looking at the dish towels and considering which ones you wanted to buy. You decided on a forest green, so it matched the theme of the walls in the main living space.
When you got to the cash register, Bucky quickly pulled out his credit card and paid for everything and you were shocked. You tried to argue, but he shook his head and said since you were both living together you had already paid for enough. You both filled up the trunk of your car and your back seat with everything you bought. Bucky stopped at the grocery store and ran in to grab coffee, sugar, and creamer. When he came back out he was also carrying a bright bouquet of assorted flowers. He slipped into the driver's seat and smoothly passed you the bouquet and you quickly took in their floral scent, cooing at them happily. He drove you both back to the cabin, and you both unpacked the car. Bucky was quick to put everything new for the kitchen away, washing the larger dishes and putting the rest into the dishwasher so they would be clean for the morning. You went and put everything away in the bathroom, and then put the sheets on the bed. The new king size pillows fit perfectly, and you were glad you had splurged and bought four of them to go with the decorative pillows you had selected. When you came out, Bucky was just finishing up and he looked at you proudly with a large smile on his face.
"All alone, finally" he reached for your hand and you took it. He pulled you in close, wrapping his other hand around your waist. He started swaying you to non existent music, and humming to one of your favorite love songs softly in your ear. He danced you from the kitchen to the dining room, and then slowly into the living room. "No distractions or visitors" he added with a slight growl.
"If you wanted me alone, you should have said something," you giggled.
"I always want you alone and to myself. But I know I have to share you with our friends" he advised and then consented.
"I'm personally surprised that Loki allowed for me to be without him for a weekend" you giggled again.
"You should see the arsenal they helped me pack for weapons. I don't think we have anything to worry about" he chuckled. "Thor seems fond of you too," he added quickly.
"I'm convinced it's because I'm getting his brother out of his prison" you gave a soft sigh.
"Well, that and Loki's been in a better mood. He hasn't tried stabbing anyone for a while" he grinned as he tipped you back. He brought you back to being close to his body and he gave you a kiss on top of the head before he sat down. He spread his legs and tapped his lap expectantly. You quickly sat on his lap, and nuzzled into him. He wrapped both of his arms around you and held you close and hummed happily to himself.
"What are you thinking about?" you asked in a hushed whisper.
"Feels weird not to have the cats here, but I'm also wondering which room we should bless first" he answered honestly and you looked up at him surprised.
"We don't know where the camera's are angled," you reminded him.
"I already checked out where the camera's are. They aren't pointed towards the house, they are all pointed outwards. We all also have access..." he pulled out his phone from his back pocket, letting you go for barely a moment and he opened up a new app on his phone and you could see the sun setting outside and you could see perfectly all around the house and up the driveway.
"Why don't I have that?" you asked, a little miffed.
"It was on that mandatory update Tony did to our phones last night. Check" he gestured to you. You pulled out your phone and saw you indeed had the same app and you played around with it for a moment. You closed it up and turned on some music and set your phone down beside Bucky's leg on the black leather couch. You nuzzled back into him and gave a soft sigh and yawn. "Is someone tired?" he asked with a slight chuckle.
"A little bit" you nodded, giving the side of his neck a soft peck. "I like how Nat got them to get all white sheer curtains for the windows. It fits the aesthetic"
"I think given a little more time, Natalia would have decorated quite a bit more" he smirked.
"She does like to decorate a bit. She is always talking about moving her furniture around again" you mused.
"Did you want a bath?" Bucky asked after a few moments.
"I didn't buy any cleaners yet" you frowned. We only have dish soap and dishwasher tablets. We have to run to the store again tomorrow" you frowned slightly. "And you know how I prefer certain soaps and shampoos as well" you added quickly.
"Sounds like we have a full day ahead of us, so that we can start really enjoying our weekends here" he kissed the side of your forehead, rubbing his beard against your sensitive skin. "At least we have enough food for the weekend, and we have dishes."
"And we have one another," you added with a broad smile.
"You know, there is something we do very well with one another that we haven't done in a week" he said, his voice lowering slightly, sending a shiver down your spine.
"Oh?" you asked a little coyly.
"We are wearing too much clothes for that kind of activity" he gave a slight chuckle.
"Are we now?" you asked, pulling back to look up at him lovingly.
"Since no one is here... we could start blessing the house right here in the living room" his hands went to the hem of your shirt and his fingers tickled against your skin. You gave a slight squirm and a giggle. "Or we could wait until morning, and start in the kitchen" his fingers continued to tease your skin making you squirm even more. "Although... I'm not that patient of a man" he continued to tease you. "And it is a pretty big house..." he drifted off.
"I think the bedroom is a good place to start" you giggled, and slid off of his lap. You grabbed your phone and put it in your back pocket. He looked at you hungrily and slowly stood up so he was right in front of you. He brought his finger up to be under your chin and he tilted your head up to look at him.
"How about we go watch the sunset first?" you asked and he groaned. You knew you were teasing him relentlessly and what he really wanted.
"Is that what you want, doll?" he asked, a little resigned.
"What I want is to watch the sunset and make love to you" you parted your lips slightly looking up at him. "But those cameras are stopping me from doing both at the same time"
"I've got an idea" he smirked and leaned down to brush his lips against yours in a promising kiss. He took a step back and went to the large window looking out at the lake and he opened the sheer curtain. He moved the loveseat so it was up more against the window and he seemed satisfied. You had a great view of the sun setting from that window and you smiled softly. "Now we can still have both," he smiled with pride. "And we will be blessing the living room first" he added, stalking back towards you. You watched as he pulled his shirt off over his head and threw it onto the chair, and you licked your lips while reaching for the hem of your shirt. His hands covered your own and his fingers intertwined with yours before he started helping to pull up your shirt. He had to let go as you raised your hands, but his hands went to your naked waist and he pulled you forward a little suddenly. You tossed your shirt to the same chair his shirt was on, standing in your jeans and bra. You rested your hands on his shoulders and kicked off your socks, and he quickly followed suit.
"We are going to have to clean the living room first tomorrow" you whispered to him and he broke out into a smile.
"I'll handle it" he winked, rubbing his flesh hand up and down your spine. "Pretty sure I'm busy for now" he added in a soft whisper, dipping his head down to brush his lips against your own. You hummed happily against his lips and he tilted his head to the side and his tongue licked you asking for entry. You brought your hand up behind his head and pulled him in more as you granted him entry and his tongue swept into your mouth and started to tangle with your own. He started walking you backwards towards the loveseat and you shuffled backwards slowly. His hands went to the button of your jeans and he unbuttoned them, pulled down the zipper and then he quickly tugged them down along with your panties. He pushed you gently backwards and you found yourself sitting on the loveseat and he pulled back and chuckled.
"Dip your head back and look out the window, I've got a job to do" he knelt between your legs and placed a soft kiss on your already wet pussy. "In fact, I'm pretty sure you're about to forget about that sunset of yours" he added with a deep chuckle.
"Bucky" you brought your hands down to his hair, trying to pull him in faster.
"Patience, sugar," he hummed happily, running his hands up and down your thighs. He went to your hips and angled them more to his liking, making you lay back more. You followed his instructions and dipped your head back into the plush cushioning of the loveseat. You looked out at the evening glow of the sunset while he took your thighs and wrapped them around his shoulders.
"Maybe we should go to the bedroom" were the last words you said before his tongue dove between your folds and you suddenly felt like you were in paradise.