Ice cream date

You quickly changed into a low cut red blouse, and took the time to put on some makeup with a bold red lip. You picked out a pair of dark blue jeans. You finished the look with a pair of black boots and a well worn black leather jacket before hurrying back down the stairs. You went back to the dining room to find Bucky was the only one left at the table, and he was patiently waiting for you.
"Are you ready?" he asked, his eyes trailing up and down your form.
"Yeah, is this okay?" you asked quickly, feeling a little self conscious.
"You look beautiful, and it's a good choice on the jacket and footwear" he nodded and licked his lips still gazing at you intensely. You toyed with your purse a little bit, and he seemed to remember himself and he stood up quickly while clearing his throat. He took strong, confident strides towards you and you turned towards the front door. You felt his hand go to the small of your back as he guided you. He stopped at the front closet door and pulled out his leather jacket and two helmets for you both. He grabbed his keys off the key ring and winked at you as he opened the front door for you and you smiled at him before walking out.
"Thank you" you started making your way towards his parking space to see his Harley standing there and waiting for you both.
"Here" Bucky stopped you and helped you put on the helmet. He jumped on the harley and waited expectantly for you to climb on. You got on in behind him and immediately wrapped your arms tightly around his slender waist, pressing your chest into his back. You faintly heard him chuckle before the engine roared to life as he kicked the kink stand up. He slowly drove out of the compound's parking lot and you giggled slightly at feeling the vibrations go throughout your body. "Are you okay?" Bucky looked over his shoulder at you, stopping for a moment.
"This is fun," you admitted, squirming slightly on the seat. He chuckled and picked up the speed a bit as he continued driving into the heart of the city.

Bucky parked in front of a small ice cream shop that looked pretty busy. He instructed you to stay with the harley while he ran inside. He came out a few minutes later, proudly holding two strawberry ice cream cones and a large smile on his face.
"For you, doll" he handed you one. "Care to go for a walk with me?" he asked hopefully. You nodded and he offered his arm to you and you threaded your arm through his and he started leading the way down the sidewalk.
"How was your mission today?" you looked at him with an adoring look on your face. You hummed happily as you took your first lick of the ice cream, and the sweet taste hit your approving taste buds.
"Quick and easy. Just the way I like my missions" he grinned as he slowed his pace a bit, wanting to draw this out as long as possible.
"The rest of the week should be the same," you promised. "I chose a lot that are close to home for the week."
"I'm a little worried about you next week, you'll be all alone all day while Pepper and Happy are at work" he broached the subject he was worried about most.
"I'll be fine, Bucky" you smiled at him. "The compound is one of the safest places on Earth" you shrugged.
"But none of us are going to be there" he sighed a little.
"You'll be a satellite phone call away. Once a majority of the base is taken down, you can call me on your cell phone once you all take down the signal jammers," you leaned into him, continuing to eat your ice cream. You both got to a little park where there were a lot of children running around and parents watching them closely. Bucky led you to a bench and you both sat down. He put his free arm around your shoulders and pulled you in closely.
"With how many people you are upsetting this week, I'm worried" he admitted.
"So is Sam, and Tony... and Bruce" you sighed heavily. "I'm not worried" you shrugged. "Worse comes to worse, I'll use the panic room and Tony will be notified on his suit when it happens. Rhody is on a government mission, but his suit will be notified as well."
"We don't see him much," Bucky admitted.
"The air force keeps him busy. I don't bother putting him into mission rotation, so when he does show up he can relax for a few days and just join someone of his own choosing" you continued to eat your ice cream. "This is delicious" you beamed at him.
"It's some of the best ice cream I've found since I started at the compound," he gave a half smile. "I thought you might like it for a change"
"You chose well, I do have a sweet tooth" you giggled.
"And you do like your cuddles. Two things I know for sure about you" he gave a wink.
"That I do" you snuggled in a little more closely.
"You like animals," he grinned. "I went through your entire instagram. You have a few years worth of photos on there"
"When did you have time to do that?" you asked curiously.
"Last night, and while we were on missions too, waiting for Steve to give the order" he chuckled.
"Impressive, I have close to a thousand pictures uploaded on my account" you flushed a bit. He finished his ice cream and sat back relaxing, while flexing his arm around your shoulders a bit.
"What can I say? I find you fascinating. The zoo looks like a lot of fun" he licked his lips and looked at you.
"I do love the zoo, it never gets old. They seem to expand every year, which I appreciate. There's always more animals to see every time I go there" you grinned and started going over all of the animals that you saw when you went the last time; and admitted that you gave them all secret nicknames that only you would know. He watched you with rapt attention, seeming to be consumed by you and every word that left your beautiful plump lips. You finished your ice cream and used the napkin on your fingers, licking your lips and flushing when you noticed his attention was on your lips. "What?"
"I love the way you think, and the way you speak" his cheeks pinkened a little, and he licked his lips. He didn't want to admit that all he was thinking about was kissing you again. It had been days, since his lips touched yours. He hated that it had been so long, but it was just the beginning of what he hoped would be his last relationship. He had spent a year fantasizing about your lips and what it would be like to hold you. Now that he had a taste of both, he only desired more. He admittedly chose the ice cream date as an excuse to kiss you again. "The way your face lights up when you talk about something you are really passionate about" he added softly. "I love that you live in the compound now"
"I love that fact too. I didn't like it at first, but I've learned there are a lot of benefits..." you trailed off looking at him, thinking he was one of the main benefits. You loved seeing him walk around so confidently, and the way he looked good in everything. You loved how he got so animated when he was talking to other team members, and sometimes even when he was talking to you. You noticed he spent a lot of time listening, and taking things in. He had this wonderful banter with the boys, you were almost jealous of.