Cramps

"Time to wake up beautiful" Bucky's voice woke you up from a deep slumber. You groaned and nuzzled into him more. "It's time for my run with Stevie, and you have to grab your shower" he whispered, reminding you softly.
"Let me just sleep a little longer," you sighed.
"You'll miss your coffee date with Sam" he reminded you, a sing song in his voice. You grumbled and finally opened your eyes.
"I'm up" you huffed feeling tell tale signs of cramps in your lower abdomen. "Fuck" you hissed, and wiped at your eyes.
"Why is my muffin grumpy?" he peppered kisses on your forehead.
"Cramps" you groaned.
"Did you need treatment?" he asked, his hands traveling down your back.
"Tylenol" you huffed and wriggled out of bed. You checked the sheets and nodded approvingly that you didn't leak anywhere yet.
"Is it true your breasts are more tender?" he asked from the bed with a mischievous look in his eyes.
"Yes" you felt your cheeks go red.
"Perfect" he hummed to himself as you grabbed your period panties, a pair of black leggings, and your falcon t-shirt.
"Don't be late for Steve" you reminded him about why he woke you up.
"Do you need help in the shower?" he asked with a grin.
"No, I'll be okay" you flushed again. "I need to take care of things"
"Don't forget orgasms help with the cramps. I'll gladly help anytime" he winked at you and headed into the closet to grab his grey sweat pants and henley that he had selected for the day. You finally slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind you, heading to the toilet to do your business first. You finished up and got into the shower, turning it on extra hot just in case and got in to wash up. You took a few minutes to also shave, even though you didn't really feel like it. You ended up just standing under the hot water for a few minutes, unmoving, not liking the cramps at all. You finished up and came out to get dressed and you put on a pad before looking in the mirror. Your complexion was a little pale today, but you knew why already. You came back out of the bathroom to see one of Bucky's zip up hoodies on the bed with a bottle of water and a bottle of Tylenol laying in the center of it. You gave a soft smile, and obediently took the Tylenol, drank down the entire bottle of water, and put on the hoodie. You put the bottle of Tylenol in your pocket and made your way back to the closet to put on a pair of socks and your running shoes just in case you broke more bulbs today. You didn't know how your abilities would mess with your period.

"Good morning cuddle bug" Sam saw you coming into the kitchen where the cooks were just finishing up for the day.
"Morning" you said a little grumpily.
"Oof, you are looking rough this morning" he chuckled. "Did a certain super soldier not take care of things last night?" he wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"No, he did a few times" you flushed, talking about your sex life so frankly.
"Ah, were there nightmares?" he asked, a little worried.
"Nope" you shook your head and grabbed a cup of coffee.
"Then it's that time of month again" he came to his own conclusion. You frowned at him and gave a single nod. "Knew it had to be somethin" he shrugged.
"How was your date?" you looked at him pointedly.
"I just got back from her place a few hours ago. It went very well" he grinned from ear to ear. "We are hanging out again today, but I wanted to check in and get cleaned up"
"We are going to the farmer's market tomorrow" you looked at him and he nodded.
"I got the message about that. Are you sure you're ready for that?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I'm ready" you nodded quickly. "Besides with how moody I'm feeling, I almost dare them to try again" you growled.
"No, none of that" he shook his head. "One scare of you getting taken was enough to last me a lifetime"
"So what did you and Sarah do for your date?" you asked, settling in one of the stools.
"We went for a walk, dinner, a movie, and then back to her place for the night" Sam couldn't wipe the grin off of his face. "I'm hoping you'll be seeing more of her around"
"I hope so too" you gave a soft smile.
"Did you take some Tylenol?" he asked after a moment.
"Yeah, Bucky left it on the bed for me with a bottle of water and his sweater" you smiled softly. "He's such a big old teddy bear" you cooed.
"For you, yes" Sam agreed, and took a sip of his coffee. "What's your plan for today?"
"Bucky said something about a date here on the grounds" you gave a small smile. "I'd be happy even if it was just a movie or something. I love spending time with him"
"I'm sure the feeling is mutual," Sam assured you. You did a small stretch and moaned, your cramps were still hurting, and you had lower back pain. "Come on, let's go sit in the living room, I'll give you a back rub" he gestured for you to leave the kitchen with him. You obediently followed and you sat down on one of the long couches. Sam sat right next to you and put his cup down. "Where's it hurt?" he asked in a whisper.
"My lower back," you frowned. His hands automatically went to your lower back and slowly started to massage the sore muscles. You hummed happily feeling spoiled by the attention, and barely moved the entire time. He only moved away long enough to take another sip of coffee, before he went back to rubbing your back for you.
"How's that?" he asked expectantly.
"Much better" you hummed.
"Good, it's almost breakfast time, and then I'm headed out again" he chuckled and went to finish his coffee. You took the last few sips you had left while the two of you spoke softly more about Sam's date, and his plans for the day. Sarah had asked him to just come back to her place, so he wasn't sure what all they would do yet, although you had a fairly good idea what he was really up to. The more you thought about going outside, the more your anxiety pulsed because you knew you needed the bathroom often during this time of the month. The lights flickered above you and you let out an electric pulse that Sam jumped for. He automatically put his arm over your shoulders and pulled you in for a hug.
"What is my cuddle bug anxious about?" he whispered to you.
"Going outside" you admitted. "Today or tomorrow"
"You'll be fine" he gave you a kiss on the forehead and he looked down at your hands curiously as they pulsed with a blue light, while the lights in the room continued to flicker but you didn't send out any further pulses. "You've got us" he reminded you.
"It's that I need the bathroom more" you flushed.
"Don't worry about anything, there's outdoor bathrooms there. There's your cafe across the street... there's plenty of options" Sam soothed you. He rubbed circles in your back until the lights stopped flickering, and you both watched as the blue lights in your hands finally went away. "Time to go eat" he reminded you and you stood up and followed him to the dining room.

Breakfast was fairly quiet. Sam announced he would be back by tomorrow morning to go to the farmers market, and made a hasty exit after he finished eating. Everyone seemed to have plans, mainly around the compound. Bucky grabbed your hand after the meal and pulled gently on it.
"Where are we going? I thought we were going out?" you asked as Bucky led you back upstairs to both of your suite.
"You are looking under the weather, so we are staying in" he grinned at you. "I've already set up the living room" he opened the door with flourish to show the coffee table was pushed up against the wall, and in the center of the living room was a large black blanket with several pillows from both suites on the floor, you saw a heating pad already set up and ready for you to turn it on, and you even saw he had taken some pedals from one of the roses and spread it across the blanket to give the room a more romantic feel. "I have the Hobbit and Lord of the rings already selected so it's going to be a full day. I've got ice cream in the freezer downstairs for later, and Stevie offered to go buy you some chocolate if we run out in here" he opened the cupboard to show that there were some chocolate chip cookies already stocked and ready for you.
"How are you so perfect?" you asked in surprise.
"I'm not, but my dame needs only the best" he came back to you and rested his hands on your hips and pulled you in. He brushed his lips across yours softly, and you leaned in a bit more. He started drawing small circles on your hips and gave your ass a squeeze before stepping back. You looked over and saw both Aurora and Alpine were already laying on the large blanket, curled up on one of the pillows. You made your way to the bedding and laid down. Bucky took the heating pad and put it on your lower stomach and turned it on before laying down behind you and pulling you in to lay more against his chest. He grabbed the converter and turned on the Hobbit first, since that was technically the book before Lord of the Rings and you both laid back and watched the moves.
The only time either one of you moved the entire day was to go downstairs for meals. Bucky got Steve to go get you chocolate covered pretzels since Nat asked if you wanted any and mentioned she knew you liked them a lot. After supper Bucky brought up the pint of ice cream and you both shared it, at one point Bucky was just feeding you, and then taking a bite for himself once in a while. He gave you periodic back massages during the day, much to your delight, and lots of kisses and cuddles. You couldn't help but wonder if he was always going to be this attentive.
When Lord of the Rings started, Steve came in to join at your insistence, and he laid across the long couch while you and Bucky stayed on the floor spooning one another. You fell asleep during the second movie, and didn't even feel Bucky pick you up and bring you into the bedroom. You didn't even hear him cleaning up the living room with Steve's help, or wake up when Bucky came in and slipped into bed beside you. You just automatically gravitated towards him and snuggled in with a small moan. Bucky kissed the top of your head before he went to sleep.