Jack's number

Waking up in the morning, the first thing you saw was Aurora and Alpine sleeping on the pillow beside you. Your nude body was still curled firmly into Bucky's sleeping form. He had one arm under your head, and the other hand on your hip, holding onto your firmly. You hummed softly and gave a soft stretch. You knew it was farmer's market day, before you finally started going back to work tomorrow, mainly in the afternoons since your sessions with Doctor Sloan, as well as Wanda and Loki had been scheduled for mornings. You couldn't wait to go in and review the data to see what all you could find. You also wanted to start searching for the doctor that had experimented on you, and you had a course of action for that. You were going to bring him out of hiding, if that was what he was doing, and you would make sure he was taken to the raft to make sure nothing like that would ever happen again.
You turned in Bucky's arms and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before wriggling out of bed, which took more effort than you thought it would. He had a strong hold on you, even in his sleep. You made your way to the bathroom to use the facilities, and to take a quick shower. You grabbed one of your pink towels when you were done and wrapped yourself up in it, making your way out to see Bucky was laying in bed, but awake.
"Good morning" he smiled broadly.
"Good morning" you returned the smile, heading towards the closet. You felt a small pull on your towel and turned quickly, marveling at how fast that Bucky had moved. He stood behind you now, with a mischievous smile on his face.
"I need my morning kiss" he whispered to you and you giggled.
"You got one, you just weren't conscious" you reached up on your tiptoes and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. He hummed happily and visibly pouted when you pulled back.

"I guess that will hold me until my shower" he winked at you, and you felt a familiar blush creep up on your cheeks. He leaned down and brushed his lips across yours again before standing back. "I'm just taking a quick shower, I'll be right out" he smiled and backed away. You nodded, at a loss for words. Your body was humming and wanted him again already. It seemed like the simple things seemed to get you going. Seeing him naked at full mass, and kissing you without a care in the world seemed to be one of your new turn ons. You headed into the closet and grabbed a pair of kitten socks, dark blue lace panties, and bra and quickly put them on. You went through your drawers and grabbed your Captain America t-shirt that was signed by Steve, since it was darker in color, and a pair of high waisted jeans and quickly put them on. You grabbed your red converse sneakers and laced them up. Just as you were finishing, Bucky came into the closet in just his towel and you wanted to hum in satisfaction seeing him seem so confident. You were still towel drying your hair, sitting up on the dresser. He moved around the small room effortlessly grabbing his boxer briefs, black socks, dark blue jeans, and one of his black t-shirts. He grabbed two zip up hoodies, passing you one and you gave a shy smile putting it on.
"I'd better go put on my makeup" you decided after a moment.
"Or we could make out" Bucky wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"I won't be long" you giggled and left the closet as he finished getting changed. You went back into the bathroom, putting your hair back in a messy bun at the top of your head and continued to put on some light makeup for the day, not putting on too much or paying attention to contouring. You put on a tan eyeshadow, just to make your eyes more pronounced, a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Bucky came in as you were finishing putting on your lip gloss and he sat on the bathroom counter and looked at your face, studying you.
"What is it?" you asked with a nervous giggle.
"You always look so beautiful" he gave a flirty smile. "I just want to keep you home today, and show you how beautiful I think you are"
"I'm looking forward to this," you giggled.
"You never took off your earrings or necklace" he observed.
"I was mad at you, it didn't mean I didn't love you" you shrugged.
"Good, let's keep it that way" he leaned forward and kissed you quickly on the lips before slipping off the counter. You went and grabbed your purse and phone as you went through the bedroom again, and Bucky stood waiting in the living room. He was petting both Alpine and Aurora, about to give them some treats. You quickly grabbed the bag from him with a mischievous smile on your face and he chuckled, and you fed the cats their treats. They both gobbled them up quickly so you slipped them an extra few each. "Stole my thunder" he chuckled to you.
"Consider it a perk, you were giving out cuddles" you giggled, dancing away from him.
"I'll give you cuddles" he started stalking towards you. He suddenly sprinted and pulled you in his arms as you both fell on the couch. He cushioned your fall, and you both broke out into a laugh. You heard three sharp raps on your door before someone tried the knob but they found out the door was locked. Bucky quickly pressed his lips to yours before you shimmied out from under him and you raced to the door to unlock it and open it up.
"Who locked the door?" Sam asked you as soon as it was open, a playful smile on his lips.
"That would be Bucky," you told him quickly.
"I didn't want you interrupting anything" Bucky got up off of the couch slowly and stood up to his full height. He grabbed his wallet off of the coffee table, and slipped it into his pocket quickly.
"It's time to go" Loki stepped forward in her female form, wearing a form fitting short emerald green fall dress, and a touch of makeup that really brought out her features. She had her black hair brushed back into a bun, and looked like she was headed to go on a date, rather than just a walk through the farmers market. "I'd like to see if we can find Jack when he's close to break today" she gave a soft giggle.
"We can always ask" you intertwined your arm with hers, leading her out of your suite. Steve nodded to you both as you walked by and he chuckled when he saw the look on Bucky's face.
"What's wrong with you, ya jerk?" Steve asked, having a good idea.
"She doesn't hold my arm like that all the time" Bucky frowned, admitting it in a whisper.
"No, she holds your hand" Sam reminded him. "Come on Tinman, I'm starving"