Farmers market cut short

"There's my girl and who is this lovely lady here?" Jack greeted you as you got closer to order your waffles. You heard him already call out your order.
"Loki" you gave a smile. "Extra whipped cream again, please" you almost purred.
"I know your order, what would this beautiful young lady like?" he leaned forward flirtatiously and winked at Loki.
"I'll have what she's having" Loki's voice came out like silk, and you noticed she was flirting back with barely a look.
"Another Y/N" Jack called into the back. "Make sure all three have the extra whipped" he reminded the cook in the back.
"You ladies look beautiful this morning, are you taking your harem for a walk?" he chuckled.
"We do need to let them out once in a while" Loki winked and you giggled.
"Thank you for the compliments" you remembered your manners.
"It comes easy when you're so beautiful" Jack winked and you heard Bucky clear his throat. "Someone's glaring at me, I'd better stop" he chuckled. You looked over your shoulder and saw Bucky trying to hide it, but he was definitely glaring a bit. You flushed again, liking this possessive side of him, even if it was early in the relationship or whatever it is you were going to call it.
"I'm paying this morning" Loki announced. "For both of us and the harem" she added with a smile, taking out her credit card.
"I can pay for my own" you started to argue.
"I've only used it for online shopping the last few years, allow me this courtesy" she ignored you and paid, leaving a handsome tip and gave Jack a wink. The group of you went to the window and waited patiently for your waffles to come up. Bucky and Steve took the time to grab lots of napkins and cutlery for the group. Once the waffles were all up you each grabbed your own and headed towards the picnic tables. Loki took your normal spot, so you sat in the middle beside her. You saw she had a small smirk on her face as Bucky took your other side, and you instinctively knew she did that on purpose.
"So what are the plans for today?" Bucky asked while you were eating. You had a small bit of whipped cream on your face and he reached over and took it off with his thumb then licked his thumb keeping eye contact with you.
"I'm taking her for a walk, and to the pool. You down to come with us Tinman?" Sam gave a smile.
"Sure, I'd love to" Bucky gave a smile.
"How about you two?" Sam looked to Steve and Loki.
"Sure" Steve gave a smile, digging back into his waffle.
"I'm not against it, it would be fun" Loki decided. "Since getting to know Lady Y/N more, I seem to be included in more things. I'm finding it enjoyable"
"Its hard to invite you, if you are always in your bedroom reading your books and throwing daggers at anyone that tries to come in your space" Sam quipped.
"Noted" Loki nodded in response.
"Sam" you glared at him. "I told you I'm not comfortable in a swimsuit, what makes you think I'd be okay with it around more people"
"You'll be fine sexy legs" Sam rolled his eyes at you.
"I'll stay as a female and swim as one," Loki offered.
"You have the perfect body as a girl" you pointed out quickly.
"I think your body is perfect" Bucky looked at you, and you felt even your ears were heated with how much you were blushing.
"You just need more confidence. Everyone is built different, it doesn't matter if you are three hundred pounds, or a hundred pounds. You are you, and you are beautiful" Sam looked at you directly. "I love the woman you are, not the woman you look like"
"Sam's right, it's your personality that matters most" Steve nodded, and Bucky nodded in agreement with him.
"It's your personality that caught my attention, that and your eyes" Bucky flushed at the admission. You felt yourself blushing even more, if that was possible. "You aren't defined by your body, you are defined by your heart" he added softly.
"How would you define Lady Y/N?" Loki asked, looking at him curiously.
"Beautiful, brave, selfless, smart, fun, and that's just to start" Bucky blushed, but looked you in the eyes as he spoke. You gave a shy smile.
"Thank you," you whispered.
"It's a growing list," he shrugged and gave a flirty smile.
"That's a promising list" Loki seemed to approve. She turned her head to look behind the table curiously and seemed to be searching for something but didn't find it and looked back to you. You arched an eyebrow at her and she shrugged in response. You felt your phone vibrate and pulled fit out to see another blank email. You texted Tony to let him know about it and he said he would take care of it and to enjoy your day. "Come along Kitten '' Loki grabbed your finished plate and put it in the garbage. You gave a soft smile and got up to follow her.
"Wait up" Sam got up quickly along with Bucky and Steve. They put their garbage away and followed your lead.