Loki

"Tony!" you banged on the door with your shaking fists. "Tony!" you called again. He showed up at the door looking worried, since you had so much urgency in your voice. "I think my data was wrong" you looked at him with a tear streaked face.
"What happened?" he demanded. "Calm down, talk to me"
"I can't calm down" you shook your head. "We need to go to the lab, we need to suit up" you felt your entire body shaking from your very core.
"Okay, talk to me" he led you in to sit on his expensive looking couch. Pepper came out of the bedroom with a worried look on her face.
"Bucky called me and there were gunshots. He told me they were still at the third base, but I know with my data they should be on the fifth base by now. It should have been easy. He hung up and I hacked their base and they look like they are hurt. It should have been an easy base, or else I would have sent more on the mission" you opened the computer and he looked at the screens curiously.
"Oh Sunshine" Pepper came in. "They are going to be fine. Look at the screen, they are winning"
"There shouldn't have been any gunfire" you felt tears falling down your face and Tony gave a small smirk before going to his serious face and he took your hand gently and looked at you.
"Okay, look at me" he said softly. "They are going to be fine, your data always pulls them through. You are a genius with computers, and with putting together their mission dockets for the week. You should be used to this by now. What worries me is that you hacked their servers from here, and you didn't turn on your VPN" he sassed you a bit.
"But they could be hurt" you shook your head.
"Okay, look again" he pointed at the computer and you saw the cross fire was over already. They were doing a sweep of the building now, making sure there were no enemies left. "They know what they are doing, okay Sunshine?" Tony spoke softly. He went and quickly turned on your VPN to scramble where you were. "I think you need a vacation, you are spending too much time on this" he sighed gently.
"No, I'm not spending enough time on it. They could have been hurt" your voice was still trembling.
"Sometimes bases take a little longer to get into. We are always working with week old data. Stop worrying so much" he rubbed your back and could feel you were still trembling. "Pepper" he looked at her expectantly and she gave a small chuckle and came and sat on the other side of you on the couch and wrapped her arms around your shoulders. You immediately turned and wrapped your arms around her and crawled up onto her lap trying to calm yourself down.
"It's okay" Pepper rubbed your back while Tony went through your laptop.
"When did you start getting these blank emails?" Tony asked curiously.
"Saturday" you mumbled against Peppers shoulder.
"I'm running a full diagnostic on your computer. Stay here" he got up and left the room.
"Looks like you are stuck with me" Pepper spoke softly and started carding her hands through your hair. "What on earth would make you hack their base, you know that's dangerous" she reminded you.
"I thought they were in trouble, and I wanted to help" your voice came out muffled.
"They are okay, don't worry. If anyone gets wounded they know to come straight home" she promised. "You sent strong teams out, you don't have to worry so much. I know you were worried about Sam..." she trailed off and bit her lip.
"I was worried about the whole team" you sighed against her shoulder, starting to relax a little bit. "Why is Tony running a diagnostic on my computer?" you grumbled.
"He just worries, you took a pretty big chance hacking them" she whispered. "From what I understand, the VPN is the first thing you should have used. You need to scramble your signal" she gave you some slight sass. "Now talk to me, what are you doing this weekend?"
"Working" you shrugged slightly.
"You are working too much. You need to get out" she shook her head while still playing with your hair at the nape of your neck.
"I went out for my walk, and I did my day" you nuzzled in a bit more.
"I'm going to talk to Tony, you need to stop working on the weekend" she decided for you.
"But I need to keep the team safe" you whined.
"They are plenty safe, you barely miss a thing" she reminded you. "Let's go shopping tomorrow night, huh?" she rubbed your back in slow circles now.
"Can't, I always work late on Friday's" you shook your head.
"You'll have to make an exception. I know for a fact that Bucky finally asked you out on a date, and you need a new dress missy" she smiled.
"How did you know about that?" you pulled back slightly to look at her.
"There's not a lot of secrets around here. He's been wanting to ask for a while" she smiled. You cuddled back into her but didn't say a word. "They are going to be fine" she reassured you.