Questions and Answers

Waking up Monday morning, you stretched slightly to discover an empty bed and frowned slightly. You turned your head and saw a small note was on Bucky's pillow and you grabbed it and looked at it, squinting slightly with the morning sun peeking in the windows.
"I've gone for my run doll, wait for me to go to breakfast. XO Love, James" you read and you couldn't help but giggle. He rarely used his first name, but didn't seem to mind when you said it from time to time. You quickly rolled out of bed to go use the facilities and take a quick hot shower. When you got out you put on some body lotion and wrapped yourself in a towel before heading to the closet. You pulled out your Scarlet Witch t-shirt and a pair of jeans with a matching set of red undergarments and quickly got dressed. You made your way back to the bathroom to brush your hair and teeth, and put on some light makeup and lip gloss. You took the time to make the bed, and gather both cats to go into the living room where you fed them some treats each. Both of them purred at your offerings, and Alpine even nosed one of his treats over for Aurora to eat a little extra. You gave them both a kiss on top of the head and went back to your closet to put on a pair of black flats, since you did still have a tendency to break lightbulbs sometimes, then went back to the living room to sit down and read for a bit.

Boisterous laughter came through the crack in the door to the hallway, and you looked behind you from the couch. Bucky suddenly was at the door in just his black t-shirt and sweatpants and he was talking to Stevie quickly. He looked in the room and saw you watching him and he broke out into a fresh smile.
"Hey doll" he walked into the room more. "Later Stevie" he dismissed his best friend. He shut the door with his foot and came over to sit beside you on the couch, still clearly sweaty from his run with Steve on the track. "What are you doing, sugar?" he asked, his voice smooth as silk this morning.
"Reading while waiting for you" you smiled at him.
"What part are you at?" he leaned in and looked at the pages of your book.
"One of their dates, nothing too big" you giggled. "You're all sweaty" you gave him a playful shove on the arm.
"I'll go take a shower, but if you get to what you call a spicy scene, earmark it for me, will ya doll?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"I'll put a bookmark in" you laughed and shook your head.
"Those books of your's have some great ideas" he chuckled and gave you a loud kiss before heading towards the bathroom. You went back to your book and continued reading quietly. You suddenly heard Bucky singing in the shower and you smiled to yourself, loving how comfortable he was with you. You listened to him for a while before the water turned off. You looked over at the partially open door and realized he had left the door open on purpose. He came out with a towel around his waist and he winked at you.
"There's a door directly to the bedroom from the bathroom" you giggled.
"But then I couldn't come and do this" he said, taking long strides towards you excitedly. He sat down beside you on the couch and gave you a loud kiss on the cheek before putting his head on your shoulder and reading where you were at in your book. "Have you gotten to the good part yet?" he asked.
"No, it's still early in the book James" you laughed at his antics.
"I love it when you call me James" his eyes darkened as he looked at you.
"Down boy, we have to get to breakfast soon, and I know that look" you gave a soft giggle.
"You'll have to tell that to my mini me, you look so good this morning" he leaned in and started peppering kisses down the side of your neck. You giggled again at the tickle from his lips and beard and squirmed slightly in your seat.
"Go get dressed, silly" you laughed, and suddenly found yourself moaning as he hit one of your weak spots.
"Join me?" he asked, his voice deepening.
"We have five minutes" you whined slightly, wanting to take him up on the offer.
"Fine, but maybe later" he got off of you and threw you a wink. He quickly made his way to the bedroom, and you watched as he purposely took off his towel before getting to the bedroom door and he turned around so you could have a full view.
"You're so tempting" you purred to him.
"Good, now you know how it feels" he chuckled and went into the bedroom.