Sweet mornings

When you woke up in the morning, you were still securely in Bucky's strong and capable arms and perfectly content. He had certainly made you forget about watching the sunset last night, and you couldn't have thought of a better way to spend your first night in your cabin. You were still nestled up against his bare chest, your nude forms both entangled with one another's. You felt Bucky lean down slightly and he kissed the top of your head. You looked up at him, and he gave you a sleepy smile. You shimmied your body and leaned up to kiss him softly on the lips.
"Are you ready to get up, doll?" he asked, his voice a little raspy.
"Maybe" you said a little coyly, rubbing your nose against his. He chuckled and brought his hands to your hips and pulled your body on top of his fully. You quickly adjusted yourself so your knees were on either side of his hips and you smiled at him as you sat up, resting your hands on his lower abdomen. He gave you a soft smile, running his hands up and down your legs to your hips and back again. "What?" you whispered.
"I'm just enjoying this" he licked his lips, still smiling at you. "Perfect morning, perfect dame... I couldn't imagine a better start to the day."
"You always say the right things" you chuckled softly.
"I'm working on it" he reached for your hand and pulled on it making you lean forward and he kissed your knuckles. "I do believe there are quite a few breakfast burritos to warm up, and some coffee in your future"
"I'll go make the coffee" you went to get off of him when he suddenly rolled his body and put you onto your back. He kissed you tenderly on the lips and pinned you down.
"I already promised that I'm in charge of breakfast, that includes the morning coffee" he smiled down at you proudly.
"You said if I had a baby..." you trailed off.
"As long as we are here, it's my job. Besides I need to practice for when you do have my children," he gave you another chaste kiss and he got out of bed. You watched him go to the closet and grab a pair of dark blue boxer briefs and put them on before he walked out of the bedroom, headed for the kitchen. You sighed softly to yourself and got out of bed to go put on a pair of pink lace panties and your Bucky t-shirt with no bra. You didn't feel like getting fully dressed until it was time to go out. You took a few minutes to make the bed and tidy up the small mess you had made of the bedroom, while you heard Bucky busy in the kitchen. The smell of fresh coffee brewing filled your room, and you couldn't hold back anymore. You padded out barefooted to the kitchen and saw Bucky was busy watching the breakfast burritos in the oven. The coffee wasn't done yet, and the cups were already prepared for the bean juice once it was done brewing. You hopped up on the island and watched the coffee slowly filling up in the pot.
"Watching it isn't going to make it go any faster, doll" Bucky chuckled, sparing you a lingering glance. His eyes darkened when he saw what you were wearing, and you knew you had chosen correctly.
"You're watching the burritos," you pointed out quickly.
"I don't want to burn em" he shook his head, turning his attention back to the oven. Your attention went to his firm ass standing right in front of you, and you gave a soft giggle before you reached out and gave him a firm but playful spank. You broke out into a fit of giggles when you saw the look of shock on his face and you suddenly had his full attention. "Are we going to be spanking now?" he chuckled coming towards you. He reached out and started tickling your sides playfully making you burst out laughing and you squirmed in your spot on the island.
"It was the perfect target," you laughed.
"I can see another perfect target covered in pink" he chuckled, and gave the side of your hip a soft slap. You shrieked and tried to squirm off of the island, but he held you in your spot. "Looks good enough to eat" he added, leaning in to whisper in your ear. He took your earlobe between his teeth and did a slight pull. You stopped laughing and moaned softly in response. "I'm going to be a gentleman and let you have your breakfast first" he promised and pulled away. The coffee was done brewing and he quickly moved to pour you both a coffee, and he stirred it before adding the creamer. He handed you your mug and you said a soft thank you before taking a sip. The heat vapors tickled your nose as they rose up, but the need for caffeine overrode your good sense to let it cool a bit. Bucky had made your coffee perfectly and you were grateful for it. You sipped at your coffee, and before long Bucky was pulling out the burritos on a pan with his vibranium arm and he set it down on top of the stove. He pulled some plates out of the dishwasher and immediately plated a few portions each, with extra still to the side. You grabbed the jar of salsa out of the fridge and a spoon before following him to the dining room and you both sat down beside one another.
"It's a little fun that we can finally eat in our underwear, but a little weird the team isn't here" you finally admitted softly.
"I'm enjoying the view," Bucky grinned. You rolled your eyes and dug into your food. You both hummed happily as the burritos were pretty tasty. "We should finish the pot of coffee before we head out for the day" Bucky said after a while. You quietly agreed and gave a nod. He took your plate and mug when you were done, and he got you a refill of coffee, and brought it back to you. You glanced over at the living room where your clothes were still littered on the furniture and floor and gave a soft giggle.
"I'll grab that" Bucky went to get up from the table.
"You finish the rest of the burritos, I'll pick that up once you're done" you smirked, knowing he was likely still hungry. He nodded and went and got the last of them and sat down to eat them. You sipped at your coffee happily until he was done. While he was putting the dishes in the sink you went and picked up the clothes and brought them quickly into the bedroom, and put them on the closet floor. You came back out and your cup of coffee had been refilled and it was now in the living room.
"We have a lot of shopping to do today" Bucky came in from the kitchen. You both sat down on the couch, and you curled up under his arm, nursing your coffee. "You know, Tony offered some of the furniture from your old room. We should bring the bookcases over at least, and start filling them up for you"
"Us," you corrected him. "You like reading too" you took a sip of your coffee and felt your bladder getting full already.
"We will have them full in no time" he chuckled and leaned down to kiss you on top of your head. You hummed happily and set your coffee down on the coffee table. "We should buy a TV today too."
"Well, we do have the internet, we could watch movies I guess" you gave a soft smile.
"We might have to make a few trips back to the cabin today, for everything I want to get for this place"
"I'm helping to buy stuff today," you said quickly.
"We moved in together, right?" he asked, seeming to be deep in thought for a second.
"Yes" you nodded.
"You said you wanted me to move in here too?" he asked for clarification.
"Yes" you nodded again.
"And you just finished paying for all the furniture, and for the cabin, right?" he asked and you flushed realizing what he was getting at. You nodded silently and he broke out into a grin. "Good, then I get to pay for what we need for the cabin."
"What if we break up?" you asked worriedly.
"Not happening. We will be getting married one day" he said with more confidence than you could muster.
"You are so confident about that" you giggled softly.
"It's you. You're it for me. There's no one else I want to be with. I'm going to ask you to marry me again, but I'll do it right next time. Until then, I'm going to make sure you keep thinking about it, so when I do ask, you can say yes right away" he spoke from the bottom of his heart, and you admired him. You knew you didn't have to think about it much more, you had decided the next time he asked, you would honestly say yes. You leaned up and gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek before moving away and getting up.
"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, reaching for your hand to pull you back.
"To use the ladies room, I'll be right back" you gave a slight giggle and he let go of your hand. You quickly went to the bathroom and came back to grab your nearly empty coffee cup. You drank back the last of the contents and brought it into the kitchen. Bucky sat on the couch watching you like a hawk. You sauntered back towards him and went to sit beside him, but he quickly put down his coffee and pulled on your hand, bringing you to sit on his lap. You gave a small shriek, but giggled at the end, wrapping your arms around his neck as you got settled.
"So I say we first go to Walmart, and get all the cleaning supplies" he said as though he didn't do anything wrong. "We will fill up the car, maybe hit the pet store and get a cat tree for the babies, dishes, toys, and a litter box for weekends away. Come home, drop everything off, and then we will go back and hit the mall to get your expensive soaps and perfumes, maybe some candles to set the mood later tonight, and then Best Buy for the electronics"
"We will have to be careful with what size tv we buy, it needs to fit in the car" you thought about it for a moment.
"I got a better idea, we will have it delivered. I'm also buying a gaming system for when the guys come over. Maybe two..." he trailed off thinking about it. "You also need to have a tablet here to read your virtual books. We have lots to get"
"You sound like you are spending enough to buy another house" you shook your head with a soft giggle.
"Just enough to make sure you're comfortable on your weekends away" he kissed the side of your head and you leaned into him.
"Are you almost done with your coffee?" you asked, noticing his nearly empty cup.
"Yes, but leave the dishes for me. I'm cleaning the kitchen later" he advised. He took a quick drink of the rest of his coffee and tapped the side of your lap. You slipped off his lap and made your way towards the bedroom to get ready for your big day. Bucky wasn't far behind you, and he pulled you into a hug from behind as you got to the door and he kissed the back of your neck.
"Next weekend, we will be able to relax" he promised and you hummed in silent agreement.