Leg massage

You were the last to finish your waffle, and Loki quickly grabbed everyone's garbage to put in the garbage can. You took a moment to take in your surroundings, avoiding looking at your phone, before getting up. Bucky quickly reached for your hand, and you automatically clasped your hand to his. He pulled you a little closer ,and swung your hand a little bit playfully as you both started leading the way towards your first stop for fruits. You picked out some peaches and strawberries, while Bucky took your bag automatically and led the way away. You chose out a few more fruits, trying to stick to the bare minimum since you wouldn't be in your room much for the week. Bucky saw the few book stands and handed your bags to Sam who chuckled slightly but took them good naturedly. Loki grabbed your arm and led you over, while Bucky held fast onto your hand while he pulled. You browsed through the books, and found a few of your favorite authors who knew how to write and knew what women really wanted. Especially in the bedroom. You giggled slightly while you picked out ten books, while Loki seemed to really be taking the task to heart and reading the backs of several books. She seemed set on reading more on anthropology etc. You saw Bucky eyeing a book on Mars and Venus, and you couldn't help yourself, and paid for them too. You put the books in a separate bag and handed it to him.
"Now you have new books to read too" you smiled at him a little bit shyly.
"Doll, you shouldn't have" Bucky leaned down to kiss you on the cheek with flourish.
"You bought me flowers, I can buy you books" you smiled up at him and he cupped your cheek for a moment.
"None of that you two, you've already made the headlines" Sam came over, ruining the moment. Loki finally purchased a few books, you noticed some in her bag on Shakespeare and gave her a small smile. Bucky dropped his hand from your cheek, and led you towards where they normally sold jewelry. Much to your dismay she didn't have the robes for sale, not yet. The merchant told you, Loki and Bucky that they were still making them, and needed a little more time since they were making sure to make all sizes, including plus sizes and incredibly small sizes, for sale. You nodded understandingly, and Sam started leading the way with Steve towards the crepe truck. The pair of them were bantering back and forth as they led the way, bringing Bucky and Loki into their banter. You were enjoying just listening when you didn't see a rock coming up and you tripped over it, twisting your ankle. Bucky grabbed you before you fell too far, as well as Loki. You let out a yelp and held fast onto both Bucky and Loki. You lifted your right leg slightly as Sam and Steve turned around, looking at you worriedly.
"Are you okay?" Bucky demanded quickly.
"I twisted my ankle" you winced, feeling the pain throbbing up your leg. Bucky handed the bags to Loki and immediately picked you up like he would a bride and you squealed slightly and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.
"I'll give it my famous rub down when we get home. Let's get you to a picnic table to sit down, and put your leg up" Sam decided. Bucky was already ahead of him and he brought you to a picnic table near the crepe truck, and he set you down before sitting down beside you and grabbing your legs and swinging them onto his lap so he could take a better look at your ankle. You blushed, knowing you were giving a bit of show since you were in a dress.
"I'll go get the crepes" Steve put his bags down on the table, and was quickly followed by Sam.
"Here, put this on it" Loki grabbed a vial out of her pocket and handed it to Bucky.
"What is it?" you asked as Loki sat behind you, and leaned her shoulder into your back so you were a bit more steady.
"Pain reliever. I had the fortune of remembering you were clumsy and had put it in my dress pocket for today" Loki spoke easily as Bucky opened the vial and put some on his two hands before he started massaging it into your ankle, going gently to start, but his grip went a little stronger as he worked at the sore muscles. He continued to rub your ankle until Steve and Sam came back with the crepes and Sam looked at you worriedly, while Steve came around to look at your swollen ankle. Bucky handed back Loki the vial, and rubbed softly up and down your calves.
"Can you move it?" he asked gently. You tried moving your foot, but winced at the pain. Steve gave a bit of a frown, but nodded and went to take his seat beside Sam.
"Leave your legs on my lap, and eat your crepe. You need to keep it elevated" Bucky took charge, placing your crepe plate on your lap. You gave a shrug and started eating your crepe after Bucky took a large bite of his crepe and you gave a small smile, not used to the attention that he had been doting on you the last few weeks. You slowly ate at your crepe, and felt Loki still from behind you and her head whipped around.
"Captain, I think it's best we get back to the compound" Loki finally said as you finished your crepe. "We are drawing a lot of attention" she added to calm your nerves.
"I'll get the garbage" Steve stood up and took everyone's empty paper plates and utensils while Sam grabbed a few bags. Bucky let go of you long enough to stand up, then moved to curl his arms under your legs, and behind your back and carried you easily. Loki meanwhile grabbed the rest of the bags and Steve led the way back to the car.