Puffball

Suppertime was peppered with questions about your weekend and how the new house felt now that you got to spend a weekend away. Bucky helped deflect most of the questions, and answered a majority of them, commenting that it was mainly shopping for this weekend, and that next weekend you both would have the opportunity to enjoy it a bit more. Pepper asked if you had managed to eat all of the food and you smiled and admitted that all of it was indeed gone since Bucky had insisted on making breakfast, so you would have to do a grocery run before heading there next weekend. Loki asked if he would get to watch the cats again, and you hesitated when Bucky answered that you had bought them a litter pan, kibble and dishes. Loki frowned a little bit and you knew what you had to do. You told him you completely had forgotten to get a cat carrier, so you would need him next weekend as well since he was the family bodyguard and he puffed out his chest a bit with pride and nodded saying he would be delighted to watch them again. Bucky looked at you curiously, but you shrugged and thought you would explain yourself later.
"Fury sent you more data, I was in your work email. You have a full week ahead of you" Tony warned you at the end of the meal where you were eating the last of your dessert.
"I can work the same hours you do, can't I?" you asked with a smirk and Tony chuckled and shook his head.
"You are supposed to be taking things easy," he reminded you.
"I'll take it easy once we are caught up" you shrugged nonchalantly.
"You'll just find another reason" Sam grumbled and you giggled, knowing he was likely right.
"Would it be okay if I used the indoor pool sometime soon?" you asked, knowing the outdoor one was out of the question. You missed swimming, and hadn't really made any time for yourself lately. You wanted to get a little bit of exercise in.
"Whatever the team has access to, you have access to" Tony shrugged. "Go for it."
"Thank you" you beamed, and cleaned off the last of your plate. You went and put your dirty dishes in the sink and came back out to give Bucky a kiss on top of his head since he was still eating.
"It's not good to go swimming as soon as you finish eating, Sugar" Bucky warned you.
"I'll go tomorrow after work. I'm headed upstairs, the excitement of the weekend is catching up with me" you yawned slightly.
"I'll be right up" he turned his head and kissed your hand resting on his shoulder. You nodded and thanked Tony and Pepper for the meal before heading upstairs.
You made it as far as the living room in your suite before you plopped down on the couch and heaved a sigh. You unbuttoned your jeans and pushed them off your hips before leaving them in a puddle on the floor. Both Alpine and Aurora were still downstairs getting their superior kibble that Tony and Pepper had been buying. You took off your top briefly to take off your bra and you put on your shirt again, giggling to yourself that it felt good to be home. You also hoped no one stopped by as you laid back on your couch again, and threw both your feet up, clothes still discarded on the floor. You closed your eyes and just embraced the silence in the room. You started to nod off, and got yourself more comfortable before dozing off for a moment.

You slowly started to wake up to the feeling of being watched and you opened your eyes and looked over towards the suite door to see Bucky leaning against it and he smirked as you locked eyes with one another. He held your gaze and reached for the lock and twisted it before he pushed himself away from the door.
"Hey Sugar" he wiggled his eyebrows at you, a smile still toying at his lips. "Did you have a good nap?" he asked as he strode across the room.
"How long was I out?" you yawned and sat up.
"A few hours, I was with Loki, Steve and Sam in Sam's suite. I texted you, but you never messaged back. Now that I see this, I think I should have just come home" he grinned and sat down next to you.
"For what? Some snoring sound effects?" you giggled.
"I know how to wake you up" he chuckled and rubbed his right hand up and down your leg slowly, letting his fingers tickle at the tender flesh of your inner thighs. You clenched your legs together in response and he chuckled deep in his chest again. "And like you said, I'm insatiable" he added, his voice going down a few octaves.
"We should see if we could do something about that" you smirked, and his lips descended upon yours in a hungry kiss. You felt his hands go to your nearly naked hips and he picked you up and put you on his lap. You moved so your legs were on either side of his thighs and you pushed your body forwards more so your breasts were flat against his toned chest.