Cleaned phone

After you were done swimming, you got out of the pool and watched the boys play around. You went to the lounge chair and put your belongings on the ground beside it before laying down on it and letting the sun dry you completely. You closed your eyes and just the moment for what it was, until you heard foot falls beside you and the distinct sound of someone laying on a lounge chair. You peeked open your eyes, and saw Bucky stretched out beside you on the next chair, looking completely relaxed with his eyes closed. He had his arm up under his head and a small smirk on his face.
"If you keep staring, I'm going to pull this lounge chair over beside you and show you how much I really like your cuddles" Bucky murmured to you and you flushed, looking away. "For the record, I love what I see" he spoke in reference to his earlier question to you. You bit your bottom lip and closed your eyes just trying to focus on the heat of the sun shining down on you. You felt your skin starting to burn slightly, so you turned to lay on your stomach and pulled your hair to the side of your head, opposite of Bucky so you could sneak a peek every once in a while. You waited a long time before opening one of your eyes to peek at Bucky, after hearing Sam and Loki get out of the pool and rest on a lounge chair as well. You caught him gazing at you, and he gave a smile while his cheeks tinted a light pink and he looked away.
"It's almost supper time, sexy legs. Time to get up and go get changed" Sam called after a few minutes.
"Sounds good, I wanted to get some reading done before the week started" you sighed standing up and noticed that you burnt a little bit. Bucky quickly stood up and put on his t-shirt while you reached for your dress. You slipped it on and cringed a little at the feel of the fabric on the burn.
"I have some ointment for your burn" Loki offered right away.
"Thank you, Loki" you gave him a brilliant smile and he grinned.
"I'll stop by your chambers this evening to give it to you. It's best to put on after your shower, and you may need someone to help you with your back" he looked at your back pointedly and you nodded.
"I got it" Sam shrugged, helping you pick up your towel. "I've seen you topless"
"Not by choice!" you reminded him quickly as Bucky looked at him darkly.
"It still happened more than once" Sam chuckled.
"I can get it" you pouted a bit, not wanting to admit you might need the help.
"You'll blister by the looks of it" Sam warned you.
"I can do it" you shook your head stubbornly and he sighed, exasperated. You picked up your damp towel and slipped on your flip flops to go back inside. Bucky walked beside you silently, seeming deep in his own thoughts. He grabbed the door as you came to it and you softly thanked him before you walked in and headed directly up to your room. You checked the time on your watch and saw you only had a few minutes to get back downstairs, once you put everything away. You kicked off the flip flops, deciding to go barefoot and not changing yet before heading back down the stairs.

"Your phone, it was being monitored. All clean now" Tony handed you back your phone.
"Thank you" you sighed, taking your phone and looking it over. "You can cancel the extra security detail now" you smirked at him.
"What extra security detail?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and you gave him a level look. "Okay, I'll admit, you are pretty safe with Loki watching you and the team"
"I don't need any security detail at all, I'm safe. You just made sure of it" you gave a small smile.
"Just for a few more weeks, humor me" Tony went to his spot beside Pepper at the table. You rolled your eyes, but took a seat. Loki came in a moment later, looking fully freshened up and took his seat beside Thor and gave you a small smile.
"I put the elixir in your room" Loki let you know right away.
"Thank you, I'll use it once I'm out of the shower" you smiled gratefully.
"You didn't change" Sam came in and looked at you surprised.
"I didn't have the time for a shower" you shrugged. "I plan on taking a nice hot shower once supper is over, before going to read for a bit. Maybe sort my laundry for tomorrow since I have a bit of it piling up, and I'll work on that tomorrow after work" you decided out loud.
"Maybe if I get back early enough from our mission, I'll join you. I need to get my laundry done too" Sam sighed a bit as he took a seat beside you. Steve and Bucky came in, shortly followed by the rest of the team, Bucky sat beside you and graced you with his flirty grin as he got comfortable. You flushed a bit, and had to put your attention back on Sam as he started telling you about his conversation with his sister and handing you down the platter of food. You took what you wanted, listening aptly and handed it to Bucky. You felt his hand purposely graze against yours and you looked at him with a shy smile and he winked at you. He really seemed to have his confidence back, which was good, you wished you felt that confident. You tried to pay attention to all of the conversation going around the table, but it was hard to follow everyone. There seemed to have been a lot of activities over the weekend that they all wanted to discuss. Wanda made a mention that she noticed that all the missions for everyone would have them home at supper time all week if things went well, and went out of her way to thank you. You flushed and shrugged, saying you needed more time to review data before making bigger missions again.
For dessert there was cheesecake and you danced in your seat seeing it make its way down the table. You took a small slice, and Sam chuckled, and traded his larger piece with yours and you blushed but leaned over and kissed him loudly on the cheek, making him chuckle. You ate it slowly, savoring the flavor, and didn't notice anyone was trying to talk to you.
"Y/N" Bruce spoke a little louder and it startled you.
"Huh?" you looked at him in surprise.
"You must really be enjoying that cheesecake," he chuckled.
"It's so good" you hummed happily.
"I was wondering if you would come work in the main lab tomorrow with us, we wanted to tackle the special project again" Bruce gave a kind smile.
"Sure, I had a few ideas on how to get around their central security. I'm going to put a virus on the website to thank them for putting spyware on my phone and computer" you grinned . "They will be so busy trying to fix the website it will be the prime opportunity for me to get into one of their main bases and scan the data."
"No, no way. You have to let the team go in and get the data" Tony shook his head. "They've already caught you once"
"It's a little smoke screen. By the time I'm done with them the team will all be at the base already, and getting the rest of the data for us" you shrugged. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing"
"I'm monitoring it, just in case" Tony seemed to not like the idea, but also trusted your judgment. You just purely wanted revenge, and what better way to get it, than by targeting one of their main bases.
"We both will be," Bruce perked up. "You follow what she's doing a lot faster, but I just want to make sure"
"Sexy legs, I'm not sure that's such a great idea" Sam looked at you worriedly, but saw the gleam in your eye.
"Stop worrying, they won't catch me again. I'm upgrading my software before I make my assault" you gave a grin, licking your fork clean.
"What's so special about the big base you are looking at?" Steve asked, a little curious.
"I'm pretty sure it's their main weapons base, where they are doing testing and inventing new weapons. I want us to hit them hard, and where it hurts. That will be a prime example of why they shouldn't mess with the Avengers. Maybe they will give up their day jobs and retire" you smirked. "The only thing is, when we hit it, it will be the entire team. A code green will be needed from what I've reviewed so far"
"I don't mind, it's only once every six months you've been sending me out. It's a lot better than what we were doing before" Bruce took a moment to think about it.
"How long do you think the mission will be for?" Pepper looked a little worried.
"That's the thing, I'm not sure until I've had a better look. It initially looked like a few weeks, but I'm confident with the right data we can shorten it by a lot" you bit a little at your bottom lip. "I wanted to work on it this weekend again, but Tony put a stop on my extra hours"
"Tony was right to do that, you give us all the weekend when you can. You deserve the same treatment. You are an invaluable member of our team" Vision spoke up. "Would you be willing to go over the data with me tomorrow after I return home?"
"If I have enough compiled, sure, I don't mind" you gave a smile.
"Good, I should like to get to know how your mind works a little better" he gave a smile and Wanda leaned over, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"May I be excused?" you asked after a moment. "I'd like to go sort my laundry quickly before I read"
"Of course" Tony nodded, and you got up quickly.
"Thank you for the meal" you were careful to show you were grateful before running up to your room.