A relaxing evening

Bucky brought your laundry into your suite and saw that Sam was just hanging out reading one of your books, looking bored out of his skull, and petting the cats on your couch.
"Hey bird brain" Bucky announced himself.
"What's going on Tin man?" Sam quickly dropped the book on the coffee table.
"Not much, just bringing in some of Y/N's laundry for her" Bucky responded easily, heading into your bedroom and putting the basket just outside of your closet. He saw the basket of delicates sitting on top of your dresser and flushed a bit seeing all the satin and lace. He immediately backed out and came back to the living room.
"Is she almost done?" Sam asked expectantly.
"Yeah, she's just folding the last basket. She told me to go get Stevie and bring him in to join us" Bucky grinned.
"That girl, always catches onto the smallest detail" Sam sighed and gave a fond smile. He checked his phone for the mission docket of the week again, and saw that Nat was set up with Clint, Loki and Thor so it would just be Sam, Bucky and Steve one day. He was starting to highly suspect you were trying to keep them in their friend groups. Nat seemed to get moved around the most, alternating between their team and Thor's team. Bucky stopped in front of Sam for a moment, seeming to be weighing his words carefully.
"I know you are Y/N's best friend, and this is probably weird for you..." Bucky paused, trying to articulate his words. "I've just been crazy about her since I met her, and I really appreciate that you seem to be doing okay with this"
"I know you won't hurt her, Buck. Just remember at the end of the day, I'm still going to be the man that she's going to come crying to if things go the wrong way" Sam warned him. "I will shoot you, friends or not"
"I wouldn't blame you" Bucky nodded. "If it goes south, it will be her decision. I don't want to let a dame like her go" he sighed softly. "I used to be so jealous of you"
"Jealous of me?" Sam quirked an eyebrow.
"She would talk to you, and cuddle into you. I'm still kind of jealous because I know at the end of the day, you still hold that forever place in her heart" Bucky flushed a bit admitting it out loud.
"Just don't hurt her" Sam nodded, understanding that Bucky didn't want to come between you both and felt a little better for it.
"I'm going to go get Stevie" Bucky cleared his throat, leaving Sam to his own musings. He left the room shortly after and headed into the hallway, leaving the door open a crack. Sam picked your book back up and started reading through it again. He could see why you liked them so much. They had an addictive story line, it wasn't his normal kind of book, but he would read it for fun. He started to get to a steamy part, and could really tell why you read so many of those books and the door swung open. He let out a small yelp and dropped the book like it was on fire and looked over his shoulder to see Steve and Bucky coming in.
"Are we interrupting, bird brain?" Bucky chuckled, seeing the book drop onto the floor.
"I was deep in thought" Sam lied, picking up the book and putting it back on the coffee table. He felt a little bad, he lost where you were in the book.
"More like reading" Steve called him out on the lie.
"It's actually pretty good, surprisingly. I can see why she likes them" Sam shrugged, he leaned back into the back of the couch more, trying to put some space between him and the book.
"Where's Y/N?" Steve asked quickly.
"She's just finishing her laundry, she said to meet her in here" Bucky explained as he took a seat on the other end of the couch from Sam, and Steve took the chair. Alpine jumped up on Steve's lap and was rewarded with ear scratches while Aurora went and laid across Bucky's lap again, sprawled out for the world to see.
"Traitor" Sam chuckled as she mewed softly for Bucky to start petting her. He was quick to meet her demands, smiling softly to himself.

"Oooofff" you came in sweating slightly from doing laundry. You had walked into the door, and pinched one of your fingers, and pulled back your hand waving it, and hoping the pain would go away. Your music was still playing in your sports bra loudly, with a little bit of Shawn Mendez singing "Stitches". It was the acoustic version that you really liked.
"Need a hand?" Bucky went to stand up, but Aurora had almost melted into his lap.
"No, I'm okay. I just pinched my finger" you frowned and came in all the way before tapping the door to being open just a crack again while you made your way to the bedroom.
"Let me help you, I know you're picky on how your clothes get put away, and it will take you forever" Sam stood up quickly and came into the bedroom and started helping you with putting your clothes away. He looked at your hand and frowned. "You're bleeding," Sam pointed out. "Sit down for a sec" he ordered and headed into the bathroom. He came back a few moments later armed with band aids and polysporin and treated your finger before putting a band aid on it. He then gave your finger a kiss for good measure. "To keep the infection away" he gave a grin. "That's what my mama used to do"
"You're always taking care of my boo boo's" you blushed a bit.
"That's why you are my adopted sister, someone's gotta watch out for you" Sam winked, and went and put everything away in the bathroom. You went back to putting your clothes away, focusing on your delicates first to put in the drawers, and what needed to be hung up. Sam started putting your jeans and shirts away, smirking at the fact that he was moving faster than you were used to. He did put them all away correctly so you wouldn't be able to complain. You were both done in no time, and you stacked the baskets before following Sam back into the living room where Bucky and Steve were waiting. You reached into your sports bra and took out your phone and turned on some of the oldies before setting your phone on the coffee table.
"Is this from the door?" Bucky caught your hand quickly and pulled on it. You gave a small nod, and Bucky kissed the back of your hand and you flushed.
"That hand is getting lots of kisses today" you continued to blush. Aurora seemed to sense what was coming next and jumped off of Bucky's lap and made her way to Sam's, where he was sitting again in the same spot at the other end of the couch. Bucky pulled gently on your hand, and you sat on his lap. You saw him looking again for a panty line, but hadn't found one. When you sat in his lap his erection was straining against his pants, and you lined him up so he could feel the heat of your core again. You may have been on one date, but you knew without a doubt, you wanted the man, and you didn't mind letting him know in subtle ways. Bucky gave a soft moan, and his cheeks tinted a little pink while he looked at you hungrily. Steve looked over at the pair of you shocked for a moment, then got a secret smile on his face and looked away. You brought your legs up to the side, and leaned into Bucky's firmly sculpted chest, and laid your head on his shoulder. Sam picked up the book he had been reading and passed it to you. You looked at it curiously for a moment and gave a grin.
"How was it?" you asked Sam with an impish grin.
"It was pretty good, I admit I see the charm in them" Sam admitted. "Not my usual kind of book"
"My dream is to have a man in my life that will read these books with me. A brother is a pretty close second" you teased.
"I'll read them with you" Bucky offered quickly and Sam chuckled.
"They get pretty racey" you warned him, with a flush on your cheeks.
"Sounds like the interesting part, doll" Bucky winked at you as you pulled back to look at him to see if he was serious.
"If you would have told me eighty years ago, that jerk would read a romance novel, I would have laughed" Steve chuckled. "Now, I can see he's gotten soft in his old age," he teased.
"You're almost my age, punk" Bucky chuckled. "Let's take a look at this" Bucky motioned to the book and you opened it at the first page and handed it to him. He used his flesh arm to hold you close to him, and used his left arm to hold the book as he started reading. Steve sat sketching in his sketchbook while Sam looked like he was just enjoying the music.
"I'll be right back" Sam stood up suddenly and left the room. You watched the door curiously and Sam emerged a few moments later with a book in his hand. He sat back down and opened up his book, seeming to relax more.
"We don't get to do this very often anymore" Sam sighed happily.
"It's been a while, I admit. This is nice. Thank you for having us over" Steve looked at you for a moment with a grateful smile.
"I figured my harem needed a break" you giggled, trying to read as quickly as Bucky was. He was scanning through the pages quickly, as if he was really getting into the book.
"We have been pretty busy lately" Bucky mused softly.
"Sorry" you whispered gently, looking a little downtrodden.
"No" they all said at the same time.
"We love it" Sam reassured you quickly.
"You really know how to make missions a lot easier, you're the best at what you do" Bucky added.
"We couldn't do it without you, Y/N" Steve added with finality. "How did today go?"
"We have to hit them this coming Monday, or else it's a weekend or a month from now" you frowned. "I'd rather not let them make that sale" you added in a soft whisper.
"How much more intel do you need?" Sam asked curiously.
"Oh, Friday is running what I need. Tony approved that I kept Friday running viruses on their website until I'm done with them. They'll be scrambling for a while to pick up all the pieces. I'm just going into their base intel and grabbing what I can for now. I need someone to physically go in and get all the data for me. But I've gotten a bit" you shrugged.
"So we are all headed out on a mission on Monday?" Bucky asked softly, not liking the thought of leaving you alone in the compound with just Pepper and Happy.
"Well, to make it there for the right timing, you'll have to leave Sunday night" you frowned again. "The morning is when they are hurting for staff, so we have to hit them shortly after night shift changes over and leave for the day" you remembered going over that earlier today. "That means we are leaving the farmer's market earlier than usual, so you all can rest up before your mission" you decided.
"How long will we be gone for?" Steve asked softly.
"Right now it could take all week. It's a pretty large base, and there's a lot of weapons that need to be confiscated. Not to worry, Shield will be there helping out and running jets back and forth so it doesn't take as long. The problem is, you might have to fight new staff as they come on board. They may alert other bases that we are hitting one of the main bases and bring back up. I'm trying to find a way to scramble to signal's remotely from here so they can't get any backup, but I can't guarantee that with cell phones nowadays" you added. "I'll have to ask Tony to make sure to bring a device to jam cell phone signals." You grabbed your phone and started texting Tony exactly that. He wrote back and told you to start enjoying your time off, and leave work at work. You went in and looked at the camera in the lab and saw he was tinkering on one of his suits and rolled your eyes. He could say one thing, but do something different.
"I don't know if I feel comfortable leaving you alone in the building for that long" Sam shook his head.
"I'll be fine, they will be so busy they won't know what to do with themselves" you rolled your eyes.
"We send out recon teams all the time, how do we know it's not going to happen to you?" Steve asked gently.
"I have mace" you gave a smile. "And I know how to stop a slap, and also get out of someone's hold if they grab me from behind" you added proudly. "I also know all of Friday's security protocols, and where there's a panic room in the lab. I'm good" you shrugged.
"There's a panic room in the lab?" Sam asked, a little surprised.
"Uh huh" you nodded. "It's pretty neat in there. It's a suite basically, with a bathroom and everything. There's a computer and lots of screens to watch the camera's. The moment you enter the panic room and enter the passcode Friday shuts everything down, according to Tony" you remembered this from a year ago. "Data can't be taken from the computers, and the suits get put into a vault, along with any experiment that's going on"
"I remember him mentioning that" Steve mused and went back to his drawing. You curled up more into Bucky who looked like he was deep in thought now. You studied his furrowed brow and wondered why he was so worried. He seemed to stop reading, but continued to dance his fingers along your side.
"It's getting late sexy legs" Sam announced after a while. "We have a mission early in the morning, and don't forget we are working on self defense tomorrow night" he reminded you standing up.
"Thank you, tonight was very much needed" Steve nodded, and gave a small smile. "Maybe next time we can do it in my suite" he added.
"Are cats allowed in your suite, Captain?" you arched an eyebrow.
"Pretty sure since Bucky brought Alpine home, it's been an open invitation for cats," he chuckled in response.
"I just don't want to leave my little Aurora alone." You picked up Aurora from the back of the couch and she mewed softly as you held her close to your chest.
"Do you need help to bed, doll?" Bucky asked as both Steve and Sam stood up.
"I'll be okay, it's not that far of a walk" you giggled and slid off of his lap, eliciting a moan from him again. This time it was more audible than the last. His eyes drifted down towards your butt again before you moved away from him and he still looked at you hungrily. "Good night gentlemen, I'll see you in the morning" you gave a smile, with a slight flush on your cheeks, having caught Bucky checking you out several times today.
"Be careful with that finger" Sam reminded you.
"See you in the morning" Steve walked out with Sam right behind him.
"I'll see you in the morning" Bucky seemed hesitant to leave. He started to take a few steps towards you when Sam poked his head back in.
"Are you coming old man?" Sam demanded.
"Yeah, I'm coming" Bucky groaned. He leaned forward and gave you a chaste kiss on the cheek, and you closed your eyes enjoying the feeling of his five o'clock shadow rubbing against your skin as he pulled away. "Good night" he said, as if he didn't like it, but knew he had to say it anyways. He quickly slipped out of the room, holding Alpine close to his chest and made his way to his room. You sighed softly and made your way to your bedroom to get changed for the night.