An interesting morning

Waking up in the morning, your limbs were entangled with Bucky's as he held you close to his body in a protective manner. You could feel your nightgown had rode up during the night, and you moved away to pull down on the satin fabric hastily. Bucky moaned in his sleep and his arms tightened around you. You gave a soft sigh, and leaned more into him again once you felt confident you were covered again. Bucky started to wake up and his arms tightened even more around you before he kissed the top of your head. Your heart started going faster in your chest at the small moment.
"I can hear your heartbeat, I know you're awake" Bucky's voice rumbled a little, and was a bit raspy since it was first thing in the morning. You felt a shiver of pleasure go down your back as he kissed the top of your head again, loving the affection he was bestowing upon you.
"I woke up not that long ago" you admitted softly, your voice barely above a whisper. You leaned forward and kissed him on the chest, just enjoying your morning cuddles. You felt Aurora jump up onto your hip and let out a mew, and you moved your hand to scratch her behind the ears. She started purring loudly, and Alpine jumped up on Bucky's side letting out a loud purr, seeming to be looking for attention as well. Bucky pulled one arm away from holding you to pet his cat, who seemed pleased at the situation. The morning alarm sounded in your room, and both cats jumped, letting out a hiss of distaste. You jumped slightly, and groaned knowing that meant the morning cuddles were over.
"Freaking Sam must have turned the alarm back on" Bucky growled as both cats ran away.
"He just doesn't want us to miss breakfast, probably" you huffed.
"I'm turning it back off" Bucky got up, letting you go in his haste, and he stormed to the wall and turned off the alarm for you. "Bird brain probably knew I would be enjoying a morning cuddle" he continued to grumble. You slipped out of bed, and quickly flicked the comforter until the bed was perfectly made. You wiped your hand across the top to make sure there were no lumps and turned around to see Bucky watching you hungrily. "I'll go get changed" his chest was rising and falling quickly. You saw his eyes studying your lips closely, and he was watching you like a hawk. You parted your lips slightly in surprise, and stood across the room from him, taking in his entire hulking frame. You wanted to go to him, kiss him, feel his body against yours again. He licked his lips, but made no move to leave. Your need for him felt almost primal, but you managed to hold yourself back.
"I should probably get changed too" you whispered.
"Fuck it" Bucky strode across the room and put his hand behind your neck and pulled you close to him. You looked up at him in surprise, and his face descended down quickly. He paused for barely a moment, his eyes looking into your own, but your gaze went back to his lips as you swallowed in anticipation. His lips brushed against yours and you closed your eyes, taking in the sensation. Your hands went up to rest on his shoulders, as his vibranium hand came down to your hip and pulled you completely tight against his body as he tilted his head to the side and decided to deepen the kiss. His tongue fought for dominance in the kiss, and you gladly gave it to him. He moaned softly and pulled back long enough for you to take in a breath before he kissed you again. You could feel his erection pressing up against your stomach as he pressed his body more into yours. You were in complete Heaven, just feeling wrapped up in his arms and enjoying the feel of his lips against yours. Now that you weren't in the panic room anymore, it was much easier to kiss him without an audience. You barely heard the knock at the door, but Bucky growled and pulled back from the kiss slowly. Another knock came and he pulled back panting slightly and glared at the bedroom door. Bucky hesitated before he pulled away from you, and he made his way to the suite door. He opened it up and Loki stood on the other side and gave a small smirk.
"I trust I wasn't interrupting anything" he came into the suite and made his way directly to you, where you were visible on the other side of the open bedroom door. He took a quick right, and headed into your closet and you saw Bucky look up at the ceiling as if asking God for patience.
"I'll be right back, sugar" Bucky told you quickly, before he made a hasty exit out into the hallway.
"Come along" Loki called from your closet. You walked in and he was pulling out a pair of your preferred jeans, and some light green panties and bra in lace.
"I need a shirt" you started to point out, when he nodded, and pulled out a small bag he was hiding from you. You squealed and pulled the tissue paper out quickly, placing it on the top of the dresser. Loki gave a small smile as you found an emerald green t-shirt at the bottom of the gift bag and you pulled it out. You did a small happy dance as you unfolded it to see it was a Loki t-shirt, and it was signed as well. "Thank you!" you exclaimed and hugged him quickly.
"I thought you might like it," he grinned, hugging you back before taking a step back. "I'll be in the living room" he gave a soft smile and turned quickly before leaving. You held your clothes close to your chest and headed into your bathroom to use the facilities and change. You looked at the time and saw you did have a little bit of time, so you took a quick shower. You wanted to purr in satisfaction as you came out smelling like Japanese Cherry Blossoms. You quickly got dressed and brushed your hair as well as your teeth. When you came out of the bathroom Loki looked comfortable on your couch, petting both Alpine and Aurora. You were surprised that Alpine hadn't gone with Bucky.
"Alright Kitten, it's time for breakfast" Loki rose to his feet.
"Thank you for the shirt" you thanked him again. "I adore it" you cooed.
"I thought you might like it," he preened a little. "You did say you would wear one for each of us" he reminded you.
"By that I stand" you nodded as he led you to the suite door. He opened the door and you saw Bucky was standing just outside the door talking to Sam in the hallway. You saw the serious looks on their faces and felt a little confused. "What's going on?" you asked quickly.
"Just shop talk, how did you sleep Cuddlebug?" Sam wrapped one arm around your shoulders and started steering you away.
"Really well, until that alarm went off" you growled slightly.
"I didn't want you to miss breakfast" he laughed a little, knowing he likely had in fact interrupted a good morning for both you and Bucky.
"My ass," Bucky growled from behind you. "I turned it back off," he quickly told him.
"Good, I hate waking up to an alarm" Sam chuckled leading you down the stairs.

Tony seemed anxious when you came into the dining room, and you saw everyone was already seated. He visibly relaxed once you sat down between Bucky and Sam and he went about sending the food around the table.
"We were wondering if we could do a few tests on you today, Sunshine" Bruce broke the silence, and you noticed Bucky flinched a little. You realized this is what he was talking to Sam about, and looked very much against it.
"What kind of tests?" you asked, a little timidly.
"Nothing that will hurt," Bruce promised. "Maybe a blood sample or two," he added as an afterthought.
"Isn't it too soon?" Bucky asked quickly.
"We need to understand what they did to her, the sooner we know, the better" Tony frowned a little bit. "You also have your appointment with the psychiatrist tomorrow Sunshine" Tony added, his voice lowered as he spoke.
"Okay, to both," you nodded, knowing that they were right. The sooner you knew, the better. You thought about the electricity that had run off of your fingers and wondered if you should bring it up and you saw Loki stiffen slightly in your peripheral vision. "I think I know a little of what happened" you added in a whisper and the room went deathly silent, to the point you could hear a pin drop. Tony looked at you expectantly, while Bruce was full of curiosity. "I think they gave me an ability" you finally ended that sentence.
"What ability?" Bruce asked quickly.
"I think it has something to do with electricity" you cleared your throat before responding. You saw Thor looking at you curiously. "Not like Thor, I think I need an outlet for it to work"
"How do you know?" Tony asked, looking not surprised at all.
"When I get anxious or overly excited it calls to me. I can feel it. The light socket, some electricity came out and I could play with it on my fingers" you blushed at all of the attention you were getting all of the sudden.
"If that's what it is, then it's just a matter of learning how to control it" Nat was the first to speak. Everyone else seemed a little astounded at the news.
"We have to confirm it first" Bruce went back to his food, knowing you were getting a little uncomfortable with all of the attention. "I did notice that there was a genetic change compared to before, and it's been becoming more apparent in your blood samples. It's taking its time to completely come around" he let you know gently.
"The night of Thor's storm..." Loki started, but hesitated when Thor looked at him sharply. "The night of the thunder storm, you didn't exhibit any signs of abilities" he pointed out.
"We think that night was the trigger. It's when the signs of mutation started to show in her blood samples" Tony piped up. "We had a feeling they gave you an ability. The lightbulbs breaking makes sense. You and Manchurian Candidate will have to take it slower"
"Tony" Pepper looked at him with a warning. Both your face and Bucky's flushed at Tony's words.
"What?" he asked, as though he said nothing wrong. You frowned a little to yourself, thinking you didn't want to take things any slower than you already were. You and Bucky were going at a good pace, and you craved to be a bit more intimate with him. Last night proved you were both headed in the right direction, and now that you thought about it, nothing happened with the lights then either. Granted, none of the lights were on either.
"I'm not ready for any more nieces or nephews" Sam shook his head, and you sent him a glare.
"We aren't moving that fast, Sam" Bucky rolled his eyes, using Sam's actual name for a change.
"Besides, what happens behind closed doors, isn't any of our business" Steve pointed out.
"The hell with that, it's my business. That's my Cuddle bug" Sam argued teasingly.
"No, it's really not" you shook your head. "What happens between Bucky and I, stays between us"
"Finish your breakfast" Sam shook his head, having teased you sufficiently. "I'm just teasing you both. I know I don't have to worry about either of you"