Back to the suite

"No, I didn't agree to this" Tony stood in the middle of the panic room bedroom shaking his head vehemently, with his arms crossed. "I didn't agree to this at all"
"Tony, it's time" you continued picking up what few personal items you had in the room and piling them in Bucky's arms. He already had the blanket, a few books etc. He stood still, just letting you add on what you had down there.
"We don't know that it's safe for you in your own bedroom" Tony seemed to be pleading with you.
"Tony, I need to try. I'm stressed enough about the fact that the nightmares will be making a comeback. But I've been down here like an object on display long enough, and I deserve to go to my room" you went over and touched him briefly on the shoulder to get his attention.
"I just want you safe, kid" he shook his head.
"I am safe, everyone is home right now. They have gone underground, consider this part of a vacation" you giggled slightly, going into the bathroom to get your soaps, toothbrush, and hairbrush.
"You are not coded as vacation, sick leave" Tony corrected you. "It's still paid," he added for good measure.
"Thank you for being so understanding, Tony" you touched his cheek after putting all your items in Bucky's arms. You stopped to pick up Aurora and Alpine who both started emitting a loud purr in response. You cuddled them both in close and started leading the way out.
"I'm still going with you" Loki announced from his chair, standing up. You walked out with confident strides making your way to the stairs. You were trying to continue with the confident strides, but with each step you took, you were starting to feel a little less confident, and a little more hesitant about continuing on your way. You had flashes of the fight as you walked down the hallway, and by the time you reached the bottom of the stairs, you were feeling the jitters. Bucky seemed to notice this and slowed his pace beside you.
"Sam is waiting upstairs" he spoke softly beside you.
"I just, starting to remember more, I guess" you flushed slightly.
"Did you want to talk about it?" Bucky asked quickly.
"No, I'll be okay" you shook your head, starting your way up the steps. Bucky was quick behind you, and watched you worriedly. You got to the top of the steps and saw your suite door was open and you toed the door open the rest of the way to see Sam waiting expectantly on the couch. Bucky walked in behind you and headed towards your room to drop off your things. Sam got up quickly to go help put everything away. You followed the two men into the bedroom, but they quickly took over putting things away.

"Go have a seat, cuddle bug" Sam instructed you. You turned around to see Loki making himself comfortable in your large, overstuffed chair and you smiled softly at him, depositing the cats down on the love seat. The pair of them curled up to one another quickly, still purring loudly.
"Knock knock" Nat stood at your door with Bruce beside her.
"Hey" you waved them in, while you took a seat on your long couch.
"We are just stopping in to see if you need anything" Bruce shook his head at the invitation.
"No, I'm good. I might do some online ordering with Friday later" you shook your head as Bucky and Sam came into the room again. Bucky made his way directly to you and sat down beside you, putting his arm around your shoulders.
"Check your fridge first" Nat went into your little kitchenette and opened up the fridge to show that it was already stocked full of strawberries, peaches and water. "I took care of that this morning," she added with an impish smile.
"Thank you" you felt at a loss for words.
"I got you girly" she ruffled your hair on her way past you again. "We are headed out for a walk, we will check in on you later" Nat promised. Bruce put his hand on the small of her back as they walked back out of the suite, and Sam sat beside the cats on the love seat.
"How's it feel being back in your own bedroom?" Sam asked softly.
"I'm a little nervous," you admitted. "But, I don't feel like I'm on display anymore" you sighed softly, running your hand through your hair.
"One of us will spend the night with you, cuddle bug" Sam promised.
"I volunteer for the first night" Bucky spoke up quickly.
"No funny stuff" Sam gave him a soft glare. "I'll be sleeping in that bed with her tomorrow night. I don't want to be in your fun loving sheets"
"Deal, no funny stuff" Bucky chuckled, pulling you in a little closer.
"I'll be doing a small spell before leaving for the night. If there are any issues, come and find me kitten. I'll take care of any nightmares you may have" Loki promised.
"I need to face them sometime" you whispered.
"Today, is not that day" he shook his head in response. You didn't have the heart to argue with him, and snuggled into Bucky a bit more. The three men started talking about anything and yet nothing at all, and you tuned them out while you thought about your time with Hydra. Your palms felt sweaty as your anxiety spiked and the lights in the room started flickering again. Loki paused in the conversation to watch your face closely. You flexed your fingers on your lap, and a small blue light flickered off of them for a moment and Loki's eyebrows raised. It had been very brief, but he had caught it. You took a deep inhale of breath, calming yourself, trying not to think of the nightmare that you had escaped, and closed your eyes feeling a little tired from just the move from the panic room to your own bedroom again. You leaned into Bucky a bit more and your eyes got heavy as you started to fall asleep again. The last thing that you felt was being picked up by your hips, and being settled into Bucky's lap, and he rested your head on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around you securely so you would continue to sleep with no troubles.