Dragonfly

Both you and Bucky stayed a little longer in Steve's room, just listening to music and you were reading. Bucky started reading over your shoulder, while Steve started working on the larger drawing for Bucky's room. You noticed Bucky's phone went off a few times before there was a knock on Steve's door.
"Come in" Steve called, looking up and over his shoulder.
"There you are" Sam came into the room and sat down in Steve's large chair. "Loki and I have been looking for you two for fifteen minutes" Sam looked at you pointedly.
"You found me, how was your date?" you raised an eyebrow delicately. Sam broke out into a smile realizing he was caught and he nodded.
"Good, she's agreed to another date on Friday with me," Sam grinned proudly. "Loki wanted to know which room to put his spell on tonight"
"Our room" Bucky didn't seem to miss a beat.
"Yeah, which one?" Sam rolled his eyes.
"Bucky's suite" you giggled. Sam took out his phone and sent off a quick text.
"Is the door locked?" he looked at Bucky who shook his head, and Sam sent another text message. "Good, he's headed there now"
"Thank you" Bucky gave a small smile, and went back to reading over your shoulder. He seemed to be just as much into the book as you were.
"Tony's talking about having a big Thanksgiving party" Sam leaned back in his chair.
"Party, as in a lot of people party?" you asked, and the lights started to flicker while the blue electricity started pulsing around your fingers. Bucky didn't miss a beat and leaned in and kissed you softly on the cheek.
"I think just everyone in the compound and their families" Sam didn't miss that it was messing with your anxiety, and tried to downplay it a bit.
"Clint, Scott, and Peter will still leave the compound for it. Tony should be used to that by now" Steve replied easily.
"I think he wants a bigger family focus this year, we have lots to be thankful for" Sam shrugged. "My sister invited me and Y/N to come out to her place" he added, his voice a bit hushed. Bucky stilled from behind you and you knew he didn't like the idea of spending your first official holiday as a couple apart.
"Tell your sister thank you, but I'm going to stay here with Bucky" you gave a small smile. Sam nodded as though he had anticipated this answer and moved a bit in the chair.
"I wanted to stay here too," he admitted. "I'll have to go take a weekend to go visit her and the kids soon though" he seemed deep in thought. His phone pinged and he looked at it and nodded to himself. "It's safe for you two to go to bed" he stood up, feeling like he had finished what he had set out to accomplish.
"Please tell Loki I said thank you" you felt Bucky tap the side of your leg that he wanted to get going.
"Will do, I'll see you in the morning, sexy legs" Sam quickly walked out of the room.
"You two headed out?" Steve looked up a bit in surprise.
"Yeah, I'm a bit tired," Bucky lied.
"Are we headed for our run in the morning?" he asked in a smooth follow up.
Bucky groaned and looked at him.
"Yes, he will see you in the morning," you answered for him. "Bright and early, so I can sleep in" you added a soft giggle standing up. Bucky quickly stood up behind you and grunted loudly.
"We can skip it if it's that bad," Steve chuckled.
"He's not skipping it" you shook your head. "He needs his time with you, and you two have been doing your morning runs for a long time, long before I came into the picture"
"I'll be here to grab you in the morning" Bucky gave in. "I just like my mornings with my dame," he shrugged.
"Clearly you like the nights too" Steve laughed while Bucky started herding you out of the room.
"Good night Stevie" you called from the door and he waved as you walked out.

When you got back to Bucky's room, you went and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and quickly took your medication out of your purse and took it.
"I can miss a morning or two," Bucky frowned, putting his book back on the shelf.
"You've already missed quite a few on account of me being in your life, and I will not have that" you gave a gentle smile. You drank the entire bottle of water, and put the bottle into the recycling bin before heading to the bathroom to use the facilities as well as wash your face before bed. When you came out you went into the bedroom first instead and Bucky was already there in bed in just his boxers. You quickly went into the closet and put on one of your satin and lace negligees and put your laundry in the hamper, marveling at the fact that you were actually moving in with Bucky. It seemed so natural, but also a bit foreign to you. You came out and saw that the two cats were up on the pillows already, and seemed to be asleep.
"I love the red" Bucky quickly commented on the color of your negligee. "I think I need to do a full inspection" he tapped the bed beside him. You giggled and sat down on the side of the bed. His hand snaked under the satin and lace and pulled up to reveal your lace panties and he hummed to himself. He ran his hand along the waistband before tucking his fingers under the fabric and pulling slightly down on it.
"Tell me, have you ever used any toys?" His voice was husky.
"I have one, if that's what you're asking. I never wanted to risk taking it in the shower with me though" you blushed and moved slightly and he pulled down more on your panties.
"Where is it?" he asked a little too quickly.
"You want to use one of my toys?" you asked in surprise.
"For science" he chuckled.
"It's in the bottom of my bedside table, second drawer" you admitted.
"I'll be right back" he quickly got out of bed. "Don't move" he ordered and went out of the bedroom door. You heard him leave the suite, and you looked around the room while waiting on him. He came back a few minutes later with your little clit teaser that looked like a small dragonfly, and a grin on his face. He set it down on the bedside table and gave you a mischievous smile. "Stand up" he ordered, and you quickly stood up and found yourself flush against his body. He dipped his head down and claimed your lips easily, before quickly deepening the kiss. Your hands went up to toy with the hair at the nape of his neck and he hummed against your lips. His tongue danced with your own in a erotic manner, and you felt your knees getting weak from the way his body moved against yours. You could feel his erection pressing up against your belly, and the heat pooled between your legs automatically. His hands came down and started pulling down on your panties again, and your kiss became hungrier. You knew exactly what you wanted, and that was him. You soon found the fabric of your panties were pooled at your feet and Bucky was pushing you back onto the bed again. You sat down obediently and he bent forward to continue kissing you. He reached over blindly to the bedside table and grabbed your vibrator and he started kissing a trail down the side of your neck to your collarbone, while he pushed you back to lay down. He pulled down on the flimsy fabric of your negligee, bearing your breasts to him and his mouth dipped down to your nipples, going from one breast to the other as if he couldn't decide which one needed his attention more. You arched your back in pleasure as his teeth grazed against the sensitive flesh. His right hand traveled from your breast to your sopping core and he pushed two fingers inside of you experimentally. You rolled your hips at the sensation and you felt him chuckling more than you heard it.
"For science" he pulled back from your breasts and you suddenly heard your vibrator turned on. You went to sit up, but his left hand pushed you back to lay down again. He rested on his knees between your legs and you felt the antenna of your vibrator touch your clit and you let out a small cry of surprise. "Now we will find out which one makes you cum better. This, or my tongue" his voice was low, but you could feel the almost warning behind him. He used the device with his left hand, while his right hand continued to have two fingers thrust in and out of you slowly. You enjoyed the sensations of his fingers, but missed his tongue doing its magic on your clit. You rocked your hips with the thrusts of his hand, and the vibrator would tease your clit in the way you were used to. You had a small, mini orgasm and cried out Bucky's name. The small vibrator was suddenly shut off and put to the side, and his mouth descended to your bundle of nerves. He flicked his tongue, sucked and nibbled at it and you rolled your hips to move with him. His fingers continued to move slowly within you, but you rolled your hips in hopes of making him go faster. He started doing lazy figure eights around your clit, and you cried out, your hands going down into his hair and pulling slightly. He moaned and the vibrations went through your entire body. You felt the coil of your orgasm building up quickly with his ministrations and you kept moaning his name like a prayer, rolling your hips with him. You felt him curve his fingers and you cried out as your second, and far more satisfying orgasm hit you. You were laying back, completely blissed out when you heard the drawer open and the crinkle of a foil wrapper and you opened your eyes to see Bucky standing with his boxers off and slipping a condom on with haste. You spread your legs wider for his body in response, and he gave a wicked grin. He slowly entered you, bringing the vibrator back to rest on your already over sensitive clit, and you grabbed the comforter beneath you.
"Bucky, I can't. I'm already sensitive" you cried out.
"Just one more big one for me doll" he spoke in hushed tones. "I know you've got it in you" he cooed to you as he bottomed out. You moaned softly and he took your legs and put them up so your calves were around his neck. He started thrusting slowly, while rubbing the vibrator in a circular motion around your clit. You rolled your hips with each of his thrusts, feeling yourself climbing higher and higher. He moved faster to the point he was snapping his hips in, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the air.
"Come on doll, cum for me" he whispered to you as he started losing his rhythm.
"Oh my God! Bucky!" you cried out as your orgasm snapped for the third time, and your whole body stilled for a moment in complete bliss. You felt him remove the vibrator from your clit and he threw it into the drawer. He then brought your legs down to rest over the side of the bed again, and you didn't think you could move. He went into the bathroom to dispose of his condom and came back a few minutes later with a warm washcloth and wiped in between your legs.
"How are you feeling, doll?" he asked in a hushed whisper.
"Very relaxed" you were still panting from exertion. "Thank you" you smiled happily at him.
"So what's the verdict? Me or the toy?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"You, definitely you" you sighed happily.
"That's what I like to hear" he chuckled and closed the bedside table drawer. He picked you up so you were centered in the bed, under the covers and slipped in beside you, putting his arm under your head. You moved onto your side and curled into him and sighed happily. "I love you doll" he whispered.
"I love you Bucky bear" you cooed to him, relaxing completely against him and falling asleep.