Doctor Adam Volkov

The following day you woke up to the smell of coffee and opened your eyes to see your beloved Starbucks on the bedside table. Bucky was gone for his morning run with Steve and Sam, and you had both Alpine and Aurora sleeping behind you. You slipped out of bed naked and padded your way to the bathroom for your morning routine including a shower, before coming back out and heading to the closet to find a pair of black leggings, and you put on a bra and your spiderman t-shirt. You grabbed your coffee and took a few long drinks before heading out into the main living room with the cats weaving through your footing as you walked. You giggled and grabbed the treat bag and shook it for a moment while both cats meowed. You gave them a small handful each and they purred loudly and dug into their morning snack. You grabbed a book off the bookshelf and sat down on the couch, curling up slightly and read for a few minutes until the door handle jangled slightly and Bucky walked in with a sheen of sweat on his brow paired with a huge grin on his face.
"Good morning handsome" you cooed to him, and took another sip of your coffee, almost finishing the delicious contents.
"I wasn't sure you'd be awake yet" he smirked. "How are you doing, beautiful?" he asked, making his way over to you. You set down your cup and got up quickly, putting your arms over his shoulders and he pulled you in for a warm hug.
"Better now that you're here" you purred.
"I'm sorry I'm sweaty" he whispered into your ear.
"I remember how sweaty you got last night, and I didn't mind it then either" you giggled as he growled and claimed your lips in a soul searing kiss. His tongue tangled with yours and he moaned softly against your lips. His hands traveled up and down your sides before resting on your backside and he gave another moan and squeezed hard, pushing more into the kiss rendering you nearly speechless.
"No panties" he pulled back, his eyes darkened with lust.
"You can spend the day thinking about that," you giggled.
"That's all I'm going to be thinking about. How about a second shower? I know how to make you good and dirty" he wiggled his eyebrows at you. You burst out laughing and shook your head.
"You can wait until tonight, good sir. I'm still a little sore" you felt him squeeze your ass cheeks again.
"Let me kiss it better," he whispered, his chest starting to heave slightly. You could feel his erection pressing into you.
"Thank you for the coffee" you leaned in and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. "I'm going downstairs for a refill."
"I'll be thinking of you" he continued to look at you lustfully.
"I'll be thinking about you too" you giggled, and smiled coyly before pulling away. You grabbed your coffee cup and finished the last sip before putting it in the garbage. You got to the door and turned around and Bucky was still watching as though he wanted to eat you alive. You mischievously grabbed the hem of your shirt and flashed him and he started to make his way towards you. You burst out laughing and ran into the hallway and down the stairs. You heard him take a few steps outside the door before he gave a chuckle and went back into the suite.

You had time to sip on your second coffee of the day before Sam came to join you. You both shared a quiet conversation until breakfast about everything and nothing at all. When Bucky joined he still had that hungry look in his eyes that made you squirm in your seat. You sat close to him through the meal and purposely pressed your leg against his, and used your foot to rub against his calf. Bucky licked his top lip and looked at you, maintaining the hunger in his eyes. When you were done eating, you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and you could feel his eyes on your backside while you made your way into the kitchen to put away your dishes. You grabbed a fresh coffee and a bottle of water before making your way to your shared lab with Tony and Bruce.
When you logged in you connected your VPN first and you started your morning scavenger hunt for the most pressing emails. You had received quite a few from Shield, and one from Fury. You added the data they had sent you to your programs to review the data, then updated your maps of known bases and started your deep dive into the clusters more. There were several large clusters around the world, surrounding larger bases. You did a satellite view using Shield satellites and Tony's private ones to get a better look at them. You found one that had quite a bit of interest in Siberia, and you grabbed a marker and wrote it down on a white board. You then combed through your data for more information on it. It turned out it was another one of their experimental weapons bases and you frowned. You started running your programs on the rest of the data freeing up one system for you to work with while the others worked. Now you had a moment to focus on the one person you wanted the most.
The doctor.

You started going through the experiment's base data looking for a name. First you had to take the list of employees and sort through who was on the casualty list and who was already in jail or on the raft. Your computer lagged slightly with the amount of information you were processing at once and you growled at it, slapping the side of your monitor with your fingers.
"Hey, what did it ever do to you?" Tony asked from where he was working on his suits.
"She's been glaring at the screen since we came in," Bruce chuckled.
"It's running slowly" you pouted. Tony came over, after setting down his screwdriver and he stood behind you and looked at the three screens that were running data at the same time.
"Are you Hulk smashing again?" Tony asked with a straight face.
"No, I'm digging" you pointed at the coordinates on your white board. "It's a big base according to the data, with a cluster surrounding it. It's a weapons base, and it's our next big hit" you shrugged.
"That's those two screens, what's this one? You're taking up a considerable amount of memory I put on your computer" Tony pointed out.
"I'm doing some soul searching" you lied.
"That's the base we pulled you out of" Tony pinched his nose between his eyes. "You're looking for the doctor, aren't you?"
"What?" you tried to feign ignorance and he just stared at you.
"I already know his name," Bruce offered. "I've been trying to figure out how to find him. It's Doctor Adam Volkov" he got up from his station and came over. "I went over his notes, remember?"
"I can find him. Can I use your computer? Mine is busy" you gave Bruce a megawatt smile.
"Are you sure you're ready for this? I mean, you are still getting a hang of your abilities" Bruce looked a little worried while Tony seemed deep in thought.
"I need closure" you continued to smile at him, and gave a simple shrug.
"Use my computer, but keep me apprised" Tony pointed at his end of the lab. You drank the last of your now cold coffee and nodded in understanding. You made your way to his end of the lab and he logged you into his computer. You pulled up your programs and you started digging again. At least this time you had a name.

By the end of the day, you only had his direct deposit information and you went in and looked at his credit card history, looking for bread crumbs as to where he was. He was in New York to your surprise, close enough for you to track him down. You had to let it go for the day, but you didn't touch anything. Not yet. You were still hunting. Tony and Bruce had to nearly pull you from the lab to eat your meals.
Bucky had spent his afternoon doing laundry, and was blissfully unaware as to what you were up to. You didn't want to ruin his good mood when he came to supper and gave you a loud kiss on the cheek.
"Laundry is done, the suite is cleaned, and I put your swimsuit in my locker in the locker room," Bucky announced with a prideful smile on his face.
"No funny business in the pool" Tony chirped up automatically.
"I'm joining, so there won't be," Sam promised and you saw Bucky pout slightly.
"How was your day today, Sugar?" Bucky asked you as he sat down next to you.
"Good, lots of data processing" you shrugged, sweating slightly, not wanting him to know about your new special project until you were ready.
"Anything of interest?" Steve asked as the food was getting passed around.
"New major weapons base, but it's in Siberia" you nodded. "I have the computers running my programs on all the data I have and the stuff that Shield and Nick sent over. I'll probably be working on that for the week, and going to my own office to look at mission data."
"No, you will work in the lab where I can keep my eyes on you. You already know why" Tony warned you and you nodded in understanding.
"How big of a base is it?" Peter asked you.
"It's about the same size as the one you guys went for three or four months ago, only there's a cluster of smaller bases around it. I think it's to protect it. We will have to be strategic about taking it down" you said thoughtfully as you filled your plate with food.
"And the doctor?" Bruce asked you, a little softly but the room went quiet and you knew the cat was out of the bag.
"He's in New York" you passed the food to Sam who sat in shock for a moment.
"That's a little too close for comfort" Sam finally found words.
"Do we know where in New York?" Pietro asked.
"Yeah, like, do we get a crack at him?" Scott asked automatically.
"Well Shield isn't getting to bring him in" Tony shook his head.
"I'm bringing the bastard in" Bucky said, his chipper mood diminished.
"I'll make sure you are on the team to bring him in, baby" you rubbed his arm soothingly.
"We all want to be on the team" Steve spoke for everyone.
"He's one man" you rolled your eyes.
"Did you do anything to tip him off that you're looking for him?" Tony asked curiously.
"No, I don't want him to run. I'll let him feel safe for now. The day I send the team out, is the day that I'll make the worst day of his life" you smiled with the sweet taste of revenge so close to your grasp.