Bath

Getting back to the compound, the boys rushed everything back inside wanting to make sure that they put the crepes in the kitchen for dessert, and Bucky rushed into the living room with his packages only to find you curled up on the couch beside Thor who was watching the TV with rapt attention, his arm up behind you on the love seat. Meanwhile, Loki seemed to be sitting almost relaxed in the arm chair beside you. Bucky moved around to the front of you to see your eyes were closed, and your phone had fallen on the floor. He sat down with his packages, and slowly set them down on the coffee table beside him. Thor moved ever so slightly in his chair, so his view of the television wasn't skewed. Bucky took one of the roses and ran the petals over your cheeks making you hum softly in your sleep. Your eyes fluttered open, and he gave a wan smile as your eyes made contact with his.
"Hey sleeping beauty" he whispered.
"I must have fallen asleep" you stretched slightly, your feet touching Thor.
"You must have needed it" he chuckled, a look of pride on his face. Your cheeks flushed at the memory of last night, and you finally clued in that you had a rose still pressed against your cheek. You turned your head and took a small sniff and gave Bucky a large smile. "I got you a few things"
"Oh?" you asked, sitting up. Bucky removed the rose, and put it back with the other eleven. He scooped down and picked up your phone before handing it to you. You took it with a smile, and he grabbed one of the bags beside him and passed it to you. You quickly opened the brown paper bag, and a dark blue satin robe with pink roses appeared at the bottom of the bag. You gave a small squeal and pulled it out, standing up quickly and wrapped it around your body. Bucky grinned proudly, seeing that it fit you quite perfectly.
"And this," he picked up another brown paper bag and passed it to you. It was quite a bit heavier, and you opened it up to see it was full of books to the top. You broke out in another smile, and quickly started taking each book out and carefully examining them while reading the back at the same time. "We can read them together," Bucky added after a few minutes.
"I was thinking of taking a bath later" you looked up at him from over the back of a book.
"I can come in and read it to you" he gave a quick grin, and you flushed thinking about him reading to you while you took a bath. It seemed overly intimate, but suited your current relationship. You carefully put all the books back in the bag and eyed the other large paper bag, and raised your eyebrow curiously.
"What's that?" you pointed at the last bag beside the dozen roses.
"Drug store purchases" he flushed a bit, but passed you the bag regardless so you could see. You opened the top and flushed a deep red seeing it was just full of boxes of condoms. You had a feeling that you both had gone through a full box last night since you saw the empty box and all the disposed of condoms were in the bathroom garbage bag this morning. You closed up the bag quickly and passed it back. "I'm going to go put this up in our rooms" he leaned forward and kissed you softly on the cheek before picking everything up.
"Can I keep my new robe on?" you asked hopefully.
"It looks good on you doll" he nodded and backed away. He quickly left the room, heading to go upstairs.
"He's right, it's very suiting" Loki looked over from his chair.
"He has lovely taste" you cooed, thinking about how you were going to pay back Bucky for the lovely presents. You wondered if Bucky would be willing to take a bubble bath with you, and you started envisioning all the naughty things that you wanted to try with him. Loki chuckled from his seat and looked over.
"I do love your devious little mind, you little minx" he grinned.
"You aren't supposed to be in my mind" your cheeks went pink.
"Good luck with that, he likes to be in everyone's mind" Thor spoke up.
"It helps" Loki shrugged innocently, and went back to his book.
"What does it help with?" you asked softly.
"It gives me a better understanding of people, besides it can be amusing. It also helps with missions" Loki answered easily.
"Interesting" you sighed, wrapping yourself more into your robe, tying the sash a little tighter around your waist.

At lunch time you had been surprised yet again with the chocolate crepes for dessert. Bucky, Steve and Sam seemed proud of what they had brought home. Loki and Thor spoke candidly of their planned outing for the team in the morning to go apple picking. Tony seemed surprised at the notion of it, but readily agreed it was a good alternative to you going out. Wanda brought up that she was excited to start working on your abilities next week, and started discussing different things she was planning on trying with you. Tony announced he had sent someone up to your room to do some cleaning today, as well as your laundry so you wouldn't have to push yourself too hard. You quickly thanked him, flushing at the thought of what they would have found in your room. Bucky quickly led you back up to your bedroom after lunch so you could take your bubble bath, and you saw that your fresh roses were already in a vase. You considered having a glass of wine, but knew with the antibiotics, it wasn't the best idea yet.
"How about I make you a hot chocolate?" Bucky asked, looking at your kitchenette cupboards.
"How about tea?" you came over and took a look at the selection, pulling down some peppermint. "You have hot chocolate"
"Sure, I can do that" he put the kettle on to boil. "Why don't you choose a book for us to read?"
"Why don't you go get a few changes of clothes?" you asked, looking at him from under your eyelashes.
"You sure you want me to do that?" he asked in a bit of surprise.
"Well, you've been spending a lot of time with me. It's a natural progression" you ran your hands up his chest and rested them on his shoulders. You looked up at him with your lips slightly parted in a pouty lip and he looked down at you hungrily. His hands fell immediately to your hips and he pulled you in a little closer before he leaned in and kissed you softly on the lips. You tilted your head partially to the side, and his tongue swiped along your lips before delving into your mouth. You both gave a soft moan, before he pulled back as the water clicked off with a soft whistle.
"I like natural progression" he wiggled his eyebrows at you, and pulled down two mugs and went about making your tea, and his hot chocolate. Once he was done, he stopped to give you another soft kiss on the lips. "How about you get the tub ready?"
"That depends, are you joining me?" you asked with a flirtatious smile.
"Wild horses couldn't keep me away," he said after giving a soft groan. "I'm bringing over a box of condoms and putting them in your bedroom drawer" he warned you.
"Makes more sense than you having to run to your room every single time" you purred, looking him up and down.
"I'm going to enjoy it a lot more, that's for sure," he admitted, after giving you another soft kiss. "I'll be right back," he promised before making his way out the suite door. You grabbed both cups and headed into the bathroom, setting them down on the counter. You turned on the water, adding some rose bubble bath and letting the tub fill while you grabbed your phone and turned on some soft love songs. You heard Bucky come back and the cats meow at him before you heard him suddenly in your bedroom. You smirked to yourself and got completely undressed as the tub finished filling up. You turned off the water and slipped in under the bubbles. Bucky came in moments later and he broke out into a smile.
"Where's your book?" he asked, taking off his shirt.
"I forgot one, can you go grab any of the new ones?" you asked softly. He threw his shirt on the floor and gave a quick nod leaving the room. He came back and handed you the book and you nodded approvingly. He grabbed the mugs and put them on the side of the tub, before he finished getting completely undressed. You watched him memorized, thinking he had no business being that god like in the looks department. He gave a smirk as he pulled off his boxer briefs to show he was already sporting a rock hard erection. He came to the tub and you scooted forward for him to get in behind you. He easily slid down and wrapped his arms around you pulling you close. You leaned back with your head on his chest and hummed happily at the affection as he kissed the top of your head. He took a sip of his hot chocolate, and put it down before he rubbed his hand up and down your torso, coming to rest at your breasts. You thrust your chest up to show him you were enjoying the touch and you felt him twitch from behind you. You gave a secret smile and bit your bottom lip as his fingers toyed and folded your nipple. You gave a breathy sigh, and he dipped his head down to start kissing along the side of your neck. After leaving a few of his signature love bites on the side of your neck, he leaned back and relaxed against the back of the tub. He reached around you and grabbed the book and pulled you back to lay on him more as he started reading out loud. His voice was smooth and soft as silk as he read the words on the pages. He seemed completely comfortable now reading your romance novels. You sipped at your tea once in a while, and let your hand hang out of the side of the tub to pet the two cats that had come in to join you. You felt so peaceful at the moment. You weren't thinking about Hydra and the atrocities that they committed against you, or your new ability. You weren't even thinking about work. Your sole focus was on Bucky and his voice, and the story he was reading to you. You had never thought you would fall in love so deeply, but here you were, unable to imagine a future without him.
Bucky read through a few chapters, and you hummed when he would pause once in a while to say your name to make sure you were still awake. You didn't want to ruin the spell he had put you under. He put the book to the side a few times to take a drink of his hot chocolate before continuing. You were so focused on listening to Bucky, you barely recognized the fact that your phone had rang a few times. You were enjoying your privacy. You finally checked your text messages, and it was Sam, Steve and Loki checking in to make sure you were okay. You told all three of them you were in the bath, not mentioning that Bucky had joined you. Bucky finally put the book to the side after you answered the text messages and he pulled you against him again. He gave you a kiss on the top of your head and sighed softly, asking if you wanted to get out. You hummed the affirmative and slowly got out first, grabbing a towel for both of you. You led the way back to your bedroom as Bucky let the water out of the tub. The pair of you went into the closet and got dressed into some fresh clothes before you put your new robe on again. You went with a t-shirt and a pair of leggings, while Bucky just went with a pair of black sweatpants and t-shirt.
The pair of you made your way to the living room, and Bucky brought out the mugs to wash them while you sat down. You looked over your shoulder studying him, and he gave a small smile before he finished. He then made his way over to the suite door and discretely unlocked the door before he came to join you on the couch. He pulled you to come sit on his lap again, kissing you on your temple and he hummed in satisfaction. You couldn't think of a better way to have spent your afternoon.