Chapter 141 - Scabbard

Crosson Show trainee dormitory.

The window was half open, and the man’s voice was low as he spoke into the communicator, “The vital signs are close to normal. Mm. Jumping and bouncing. Last time, he was given the psychotherapy drug, MHCC, but no side effects were found.”

There was a long silence on the other side of the communicator.

Researcher Song hesitated before saying, “Brother Wei, that tube of MHCC had a peak value of 0.2mg per ml in Mister Wu’s blood. In theory, it wasn’t a concentration that ordinary people could handle.”

“I still maintain my previous judgement that Mister Wu has been exposed to such psychotherapy drugs before he was 15, and that there was obvious drug abuse––he had no side effects afterwards, no obvious reaction to the concentration of the drug, and these are the biggest side effects.”

Researcher Song spoke slowly.

The mountain breeze mixed with the scent of camellia flowers floated through the night sky. Wei Shi looked out the window, his face deep and as sharp as a knife.

On the other side of the communicator, Researcher Song analyzed carefully, “... The cost for the MHCC mental pacifier is very high. If it was a few years ago, the only possible channel would be the Federal R-Code military base.”

“I checked the data from that year and found that there were very rare civil and medical cases of MHCC usage, but none of them were related to ‘drug abuse’. I wonder if Mister Wu also underwent some transformation in the R-Code base back then––”

Outside the bedroom. There was a knock on the door.

Wei Shi ended the communication.

The other side’s voice was automatically converted into text.

Brother Wei, you went to the R-Code base last week. I heard Silly Red say that you guys practically blew open the genetic replication warehouse.

The door opened a crack, and a small round face squeezed in instantly. The room was dark. Wei Shi signed for the Wu Jin rabbit that had been delivered in the middle of the night and glanced at the black cat that was nestled in the quilt.

“......” The black cat pitifully got out of bed and went outside. It felt the lack of love as one who’d failed to keep its place on the bed.

On the bed, Wu Jin sat down and began an exaggerated account about the ravaged pillow in his room next door, the bad sleeping environment, and his wonderful idea of having the big boss take him in for the night.

Wei Shi agreed.

Wu Jin threw himself onto the big boss’s bed instantly and hugged the pillow, full of excitement––it was like he was charged full of energy that had no outlet!

The Crosson dorm’s single bed for trainees wasn’t wide, and it wasn’t comparable to the Sun King’s king size bed, but Wu Jin was very familiar with it. After all, in the R-Code base––in the big boss’s subconscious, they’d been warm and toasty squeezed together in the same bed!

Wu Jin shrank into the bed and looked up to realize that the big boss was much broader and stronger than the 16 year old cub in his memories.

Wu Jin hastened to say, “I won’t take up space!”

Wei Shi watched as Wu Jin rolled himself up into the quilt, and then left half the bed for him––

The man was overbearing as he squeezed into the quilt, pressing the Wu Jin who was still flipping around into the pillow cover. The hot breath and rough kiss burned from his shoulder to his cheek, and then their lips met.