Chapter 143 - Entertainment Variety Show

Wu Jin was surprised.

After expressing his thanks and hanging up, he made a direct call to the Crosson logistics team.

“Oh, Little Witch, you left something in your bedroom?” The team helped Wu Jin apply for permission to operate the service robot.

Wu Jin used the terminal as a remote control to direct the robot into his bedroom. The dry and warm health care pillow was covered with a fragrant pillowcase after having been washed and was lying there quietly on the bed.

Outside the bedroom, the little Pterosaur that was waiting for the pet store to come pick it up flew in, chattering and greeting the robot. It stopped at the head of the bed with its head tilted, and then began its daily visit with Brother Rabbit.

Wu Jin directed the robot to hand the dried out pillow to the little Pterosaur.

The little Pterosaur glanced at it and wasn’t interested, continuing to visit happily with Brother Rabbit.

The pillow...

Wu Jin thought quickly. The service robot had changed the bedding a few days ago, and all the fabric had passed through the washing machine. The little Pterosaur’s hostility towards the pillow had disappeared after that. On the 7th floor of the South Tower in Crosson Base, the players’ private items were washed every Thursday.

That meant that the problem with the pillow had taken place after last Thursday and before the players had returned back to their dorms on Saturday.

The biggest suspect was the scheming black cat in the dorm...

Wu Jin cut off contact with the robot and called the Crosson logistics team again.

“A pet fight? No problem! Which days does Little Witch want to see the bedroom monitoring for? I’ll sort it out for you and send it to you in the evening...”

The bus floated up slowly into the air.

There was a lot of noise by his ears. Ming Yao and Caesar had taken over the back of the bus and were passionately singing karaoke, with many other trainees following suit. Taking advantage of Ming Yao’s wailing and howling, Caesar lifted up Wu Jin, happily hauling along a speaker box, “Little Witch, stand up! Come and sing, come and sing...”

The scenery outside the window changed rapidly.

The suburbs were green and lush, with robots working hard on growing plants and farming. When they entered the downtown area, the population density increased sharply.

The Snow Leopard Entertainment building that hosted <Go! Popular Youth> was located in the city center hundreds of kilometers away. The transportation reform and development of the network in the 31st century had caused urban planning to switch to having multiple city centers, greatly improving the economic and ecological performance of developed areas. The city was prosperous without suffering from overcrowding.

When the group of trainees jumped out of the bus like dumplings pouring out, one after another, they discovered that there was a large circle of vehicles parked near the entrance.

“Director, why did other guests come with minivans while the 90 of us all crowded into a bus?” Ming Yao noticed the difference with a glance.

The program producer pulled out his loudspeaker, “They are artists! They are incredibly delicate and expensive. What’ll they do if they’re knocked about and shatter into pieces? Remember, no fighting is allowed on the program. You should be careful when participating in the game. Especially when it comes to those lead dancers and singers of the boy groups. Don’t think that they’re like you just because they have abs. If you break them, can you perform in their place? ...”