Chapter 214.3- Life- Saving Capsule

The first day of the talent show.

Fragments of information were embedded in all sorts of support posts.

<Nicholas can do it! Fellow sisters, let’s work hard and send him up to the c-position [raise hands][raise hands]>

<Silver Armor––becoming popular again after 100 talent show battles!>

<I suddenly discovered that little brother Wang Ping is pretty good? His singing is very touching!>

<Building a thread for the treasure twins Yu Mo & Yu Chu>

Twins.

Wu Jin suddenly felt a chill at his back!

Caesar had one main way to confirm that Yu Chu hadn’t been ‘replaced’, which was that it took at least 3 minutes for a mask to be removed and put on a new face.

However, everyone had ignored the fact that there could be two identical skins in the game.

Yu Mo and Yu Chu were twins.

Yu Mo killed and replaced Yu Chu. There was no need to change faces, so it had taken far less than 3 minutes!

His wrist watch vibrated slightly. Another person had been eliminated somewhere.

At this time, the ceiling mechanisms creaked and shifted!

There was a chilling, malicious wind.

Wu Jin, who’d still been looking at his wrist watch, suddenly became alert. Karen jumped down from the ceiling and charged fiercely at her prey!

Wu Jin dodged quickly, his arm slicing out horizontally. At this time, Karen wasn’t afraid of the mirror at all. After ‘absorbing’ trainees, her legs had been regrown, and the shadow of the evil red dancing shoes could already be seen!

Wu Jin accurately located his position and no longer tried to evade. He pounced fiercely at Karen!

He had no way to retreat.

In the locked room, out of him or Karen, only one could survive. Karen’s strength was now somewhere between A and A+.

As it happened, that was the same as him.

The female ghost’s sharp fingernails whistled through the air as she attacked Wu Jin. The youth quickly dodged downwards, his left shoulder smashing forcefully against the bed post with a loud clang. Wu Jin sucked in a breath of cold air, but in the next second, his left hand accurately struck the ghost’s neck. He shifted his position out of trained habit and hurled Karen towards the sharp corner of the bed!

Karen landed painfully and gave a silent howl!

Under the force of Wu Jin’s powerful grip on her neck, the female ghost’s eyes almost burst out of their sockets! This smash of Wu Jin’s didn’t only harm the ghost; it had also made his arm numb. In the next second, he pressed down with his knee without showing any pity, holding down the ghost at a narrow angle on the cramped bed.

Unexpectedly, the female ghost’s joints rotated strangely, her elbow smashing suddenly into Wu Jin’s cheek!

“!!” Wu Jin retreated abruptly, physiological tears flowing from his eyes, out of control. The tip of the female ghost’s fist had landed accurately on the bridge of his nose, giving her the opportunity to break free.

Karen, who’d been caught, escaped again, only to suddenly fall into Wu Jin’s line of sight!!

Wu Jin moved faster than she did. The youth accurately grasped her wrist, his short blade moving as quick as lightning and stabbing directly into the female ghost’s left rib. Bright red blood gushed out continuously from the AI’s body!