Chapter 174- Bumper Cars

“It was 1:02 AM when we boarded the Ferris Wheel.”

Wu Jin quickly went over the clues, his eyes locked tightly on the rotating Ferris Wheel. Inside his mind, an abstract model flashed by and disappeared quickly, “The first time I collected tickets, it was 6:28 PM, and the second time was 5:22 PM.”

“Time is going backwards.”

Wu Jin looked at the Ferris Wheel beneath the misty sunlight, and Wei Shi looked at Wu Jin amidst the play of lights from the Ferris Wheel.

The youth pressed down on his own pulse as his sight rose and fell with the passenger cars that swayed in the fog. In this highly tense arena environment, Wu Jin’s pulse was still stable at 90 beats per minute.

The Ferris Wheel was supported by an inverted V-shaped frame that was at an angle of less than 30 degrees. Dozens of cars split up the round edge of the Ferris Wheel equally. Every 33 beats of his pulse, a carriage would pass the edge of the frame.

That was 22 seconds.

A total of 60 cars were hung up on the Ferris Wheel.

Wu Jin spoke in a low voice, “The real time required for a full rotation of the Ferris Wheel is 22 minutes.”

“It took about 15 minutes to run from the Ferris Wheel to the Stonehenge maze, and the interval between the two tickets was less than 3 minutes.”

The rate at which time went backwards on the Ferris Wheel wasn’t proportional to the passage of real time.

1:02, 6:28, 5:22. From a reading time point of view, it was undoubtedly accurate to the nearest minute.

However, each time point was very tricky.

How was the time calculated?

Standing in the mist, Wu Jin began to frown.

Wei Shi stood behind the youth, staring at Wu Jin’s small curls the whole time. It was as though he was watching a small animal disguised as an adult attempting to do math problems.

Seeing that Wu Jin remained motionless, the 16 year old Wei Shi took advantage of the way Wu Jin couldn’t see behind him to hold up two fingers and put up two erect white rabbit ears on the back of the youth’s head.

He pondered for a long time and felt like it didn’t seem right, so he switched his fingers to a droopy eared rabbit.

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

The camera slid past, and the program producer’s attention was caught. He commanded, “Push the camera over and take a look!”

The live broadcast studio was suddenly full of excitement.

“What, what is God Wei doing? Hahahahaha I’m shocked! I just saw a God Wei who is doing nothing and fooling around behind Little Witch!”

“While Little Witch is reasoning, God Wei is playing around with Little Witch with a serious expression on his face. It’s too cute haha! This old cadre Wei Shi has suddenly turned into a Wei Shi cub––”

“This CP is real, isn’t it! I’m going crazy! Are you guys competing in a game or having a date?!”

Veteran Crosson fans were all laughing loudly, “They aren’t even trying to avoid suspicion in front of the camera. They must be really good friends! This means that they aren’t forming a CP for the sake of popularity at all, they’re should just be real, hardcore brothers!”

Outside Stonehenge.

Three cameras rushed over to capture the scene, and Wu Jin choked as he turned back.