Chapter 223- Graduation

Early in the morning before returning to the Crosson Show base, Wu Jin finally received a call from Secretary Qu.

The breakfast table was bright and spacious, but Wei Shi easily picked Wu Jin up.

Wu Jin fluttered and resisted, “No way, we agreed that it’s time to cool down! Ah, there’s a call, don’t even think about trying to spy on White Moonlight’s military secrets!”

Wei Shi gnawed at the youth’s neck willfully, then let him go.

Wu Jin lifted his chair and moved it to the door before connecting the call, “... The work visa is about to expire? Prepare the materials for renewal? Okay...”

A virtual screen was projected up above the dining table.

The 3019 Federal N-type work visa instructions were dense, and the procedures were cumbersome. Simply proving that Wu Jin was Wu Jin required three different steps.

Wei Shi: “So troublesome?”

A few minutes later, a safe in Floating City’s main office was opened up.

Wei Shi dug out a Federal passport from a stack of passports, went out, and quickly arrived at the blue planet within two hours.

Federal Civil Affairs Bureau.

The auntie on duty in the Civil Affairs Bureau had grey hair done up in fashionable fluffy rolls. On the large-scale terminal screen, a few family dramas that she hadn’t finished watching were being played. She normally didn’t watch survival shows.

The auntie chatted kindly as she registered the two people, “Did you two register at Azure Cosmos first? What do you do? What kind of athlete? Oh, trainee... Have you both met the parents? Okay, pay here, and take photos there...”

During the photo taking process, the youth who was applying oil to the camera almost had his eyes fall out of his sockets from staring, “Wei-Weiweiwei, Wuwuwu––”

The auntie on duty was startled, then pushed the youth away, “What’re you crying for? They’re here to take wedding photos. Why are you standing there in the middle and taking a photo with them?”

A few minutes later, the marriage registration log came into effect in the Federal database, and Wu Jin formally obtained residency qualifications as the spouse of a Federal citizen.

The suspension car stopped at the entrance to the White Moonlight, and Wu Jin returned happily to the company.

Secretary Qu smiled and said goodbye to Contestant Wei, who had purposely come to send Little Witch home, then left Wu Jin in the office, “Has your visa been updated already? How could it be done so quickly...”

Secretary Qu trembled: “Wh-what?!”

Afternoon.

The four White Moonlight team members gathered in front of the team manager’s office.

In the next half an hour, they would be pre-signing their first real professional contract with the team.

Once they made their debut from the Crosson Show, the contract would take effect that very night.

Caesar was the first to be summoned into the office.

Through the door, they could hear the team captain’s lecture, followed by the manager and the vice-captain Chen Xiran and captain Lin Jue.

Knowing that it would be an interview with Captain Lin, even Zoe was a little nervous.

Captain Lin’s expression was always serious, and based on what other trainees said, he was never understanding or easy to reason with. His competition style was also very tough.