Chapter 151 - Match

Wu Jin’s eyes instantly opened wide.

His thoughts jumped around lightning fast. It seemed that he’d seen this face somewhere before––

“Sorry.” The man’s mouth curved slightly, and his fingers twisted around the rose, pulling it out of his pocket. His formal wear with its modern cut was low-key yet luxurious, and the corner of his shirt could be seen when he raised his hand.

He wore silver rimmed glasses that made him appear like the ‘Imperial gentlemen’ that were described in the tabloids, but the eyes behind the lens blazed with a strange light.

Wu Jin subconsciously lifted up the bench to scoot back. He clearly remembered where he’d seen him before. In the White Moonlight Battle Team corridor, on the bulletin board, there was an old, yellowed poster––

The man held up the rose and handed it to Wu Jin. The curves of his muscles beneath the shirt were extremely exaggerated, his skin color was dark, and the skin from the back of his hand to his forearm was covered in fierce and threatening tattoos.

He didn’t give Wu Jin any opportunity to refuse. It seemed that he’d been in a top position for a long time, and he had the look of the wilderness in his eyes.

The rose stem was smooth and flat, the sharp thorns cut off with precise knife work.

“I’m sorry. I should have come to pick you up earlier.” He spoke to Wu Jin.

Wu Jin was stunned silly, “I-I don’t know you... you-you’re...”

The black rose was stuffed into Wu Jin’s hands, and the man suddenly held onto him. The youth’s unprepared right hand was imprinted with a red mark.

The man leaned over to give it a kiss. Wu Jin shrank back. It felt like the back of his hand had been brushed by a snake.

Wu Jin wanted to withdraw, but he was pulled on tightly by a huge force and couldn’t break free. At this time, his terminal beeped noisily––

“Holy shit!” The fans behind them who’d originally been watching the gossip unfold were staring so hard their eyes almost popped out of their sockets. After that came the loud shouts from some of the young girls, “There’s-there’s-there’s a stalker fan ahhhh! Save Little Witch ahhhh!!”

The crowd in the Snow Leopard Building was suddenly disturbed as four or five security guards who’d been maintaining the line suddenly rushed in one after another, but someone was even faster than they were.

There was a boom!

The dust in the air split apart, and it appeared that some hard object had just been broken. The security guards’ first reaction was to push the fans back, and when they looked up again, their mouths dropped open––

Wei Shi stood coldly in front of Wu Jin, his body upright and powerful like a sharp blade.

The long table that was used for autographs had been kicked over by Wei Shi, and the man who’d originally held onto Wu Jin was forced to withdraw his hand and dodge. The table, chair, paper, signature pen, and other debris was scattered all over the ground as Wei Shi stood directly in front of the other person and blocked Wu Jin strictly behind him.

The little sister closest to them sucked in a breath of cold air.

She’d never seen Contestant Wei get angry before, and from such a close distance, it left her trembling and shivering.

The man’s gaze turned to Wei Shi, and he narrowed his eyes.

Wu Jin’s expression was angry and indignant. He was still foolishly holding onto the rose that had been pushed into his hand, his curls shooting everywhere chaotically. The man licked the corner of his mouth and actually laughed, speaking in a voice that only the three of them could hear, “Little Jin, I’m your match. Wait for me.”