Chapter 181.1 - Roller Coaster

The Crosson Show's live stream room.

Before entering an advertising segment, the camera showed a bird's-eye view of every corner of the amusement park. There was Raphael charging down from the top of the pyramid; there was Caesar and Red, who'd insisted on copying answers again, clinging onto Raphael's boat; there was Wei Yan who was running full tilt beneath the roller coaster...

And there was also Wu Jin, who was talking to Wei Shi and seemed to be shocked silly.

Ying Xiangxiang removed her headphones and handed it to a backstage crew member of the Crosson team, then looked at Wu Jin's freeze frame on the screen and laughed out loud, "What are they talking about? What kind of expression is that?"

Wu Jin stood facing Wei Shi, and his face practically had words written on it: You're really making things difficult for me today! ...

Soon, however, the live broadcast screen had already been replaced by advertisements from the golden thighed investors.

Sixth elimination match, amusement park arena.

A bunch of cameras were still flying past.

"!" Wu Jin stumbled, "Half-half a minute?"

The big boss made a sound of acknowledgement and calmly loaded up his shotgun. The man's brow was cold and hard, and when he bowed his head, he exuded a sense of hidden danger. His fingers that were slightly longer than those of ordinary people were the most precise weapons that modified genetics could produce, and his hands moved constantly.

"Take it." The man's expression was indecipherable, and his voice was a little heavier than usual.

Wei Shi thrust the gun into Wu Jin's arms, then held the youth's hand and wrapped it around the grip, just like giving Wu Jin a carrot and having him hold the top of the carrot. Then, he leaned down to utter a cold warning in Wu Jin's ear, "If he makes a move on you, shoot."

Wu Jin simply felt like there was no love in the world.

Wei Shi narrowed his eyes. He propped a hand up against the wall and attempted to intimidate the bold little rabbit, "You're not allowed to pay attention to him."

Wu Jin was really speechless, "......"

He now completely believed that the big boss's emotional lock treatment had been effective! How was this anything like having weak emotional perception? It was simply like upending the entire vinegar jar with a kick! And it wasn't just one person kicking! The Little Wei and Big Wei who'd been split up in the big boss's consciousness both regarded each other as imaginary enemies! The two of them faced the vinegar jar and took turns kicking it one after another...

The big boss was just a tiny, tiny bit small minded!

Wu Jin's heart was full of complaints, but when faced with the big boss's pressure, he could only tremble and quiver and hold onto the carrot top greens. At this time, their wrist watches beeped.

Wu Jin immediately bowed his head to look, "There are three teams tied for first!"

Wu Jin glanced over to the side. The big boss was unhappy and had taken off his backpack. He pulled out the rope, military dagger, and arrows from the compartments one after another and held them up against himself. It seemed as though he was looking for a 'torture tool' that he could use to intimidate Little Cub Wei--

Wu Jin quickly puffed up his small round face and flattered him, "Brother-Brother Wei, how about we head to the roller coaster first. I can't deal with it by myself..."

The big boss stood up, looked over in the direction of the roller coaster,and made a sound of acknowledgement, "Wei Yan is there."

Wu Jin could clearly see the satisfaction in the big boss's eyes. It was clear that his thoughts were going in the direction of eliminating Little Wei, turning Wu Jin into a widow, and handing him over into Wei Yan's care...