Chapter Ch176.1 - Brave Rapids

A big storm was brewing in the little Ferris Wheel passenger car.

Wu Jin was instantly choked, “With you-you, ah...”

Wei Shi’s gaze darkened.

Under the light of the sun, the man’s deep facial features were sharply defined by the shadows cast, but his eyebrows were coated with frost. Wei Shi’s lips curved in a smile that threatened little white rabbits and suddenly pressed Wu Jin up against the viewing glass.

Wu Jin: “!!!”

Wei Shi’s face was expressionless as his sharp teeth nibbled on Wu Jin’s neck, right over the bite mark that had already disappeared. The air in the car was sluggish and heated, and for a moment, Wu Jin even had the illusion that he was being marked by a wild, adult male animal.

Wu Jin was caught by his vital point and was shocked still, “Don’t-don’t bite––”

Wei Shi’s rough palm shackled Wu Jin’s shoulder firmly, with the genetically modified teeth that were harder than normal people’s scraping along the youth’s pale and tender skin, “Remember, you’re already married.”

Wu Jin: “? Aren’t you two the same person? ...” We’ve already gotten a wedding certificate together, so what if we share a kiss!

Wei Shi raised his eyes, his gaze dark.

Wu Jin quivered. The man’s gaze was in the direction of the hot sun above the Ferris Wheel, and beneath the strong light, his pupils contracted, his eyelids raising slightly to reveal the whites of his eyes. The unreasonable 27 year old Wei Shi was like a large, fierce beast.

This large, fierce beast even stuffed the hunting rifle into Wu Jin’s hand, unlocking the safety lock on the gun, and pointing the muzzle of the gun firmly at his own chest. Wei Shi spoke coldly, “If he dares to do anything to you, do exactly this and shoot him down––”

Wu Jin: ?? That was him! The 16 year old cub...

In the next second, the fingers that were rough with gun calluses pushed into the trigger.

The muzzle of Wu Jin’s gun was still aimed at the big boss’s warm chest. He was so scared that he wailed, “Accidental fire! Don’t-don’t! Be careful so you don’t accidentally shoot!”

While they were in this position, a kiss that carried a strong predatory intent landed fiercely. The 27 year old Wei Shi was domineering as he overwrote the 16 year old’s kiss.

The Ferris Wheel was about to finish its rotation.

Wei Shi flicked the gun safety back on and rearranged Wu Jin’s messy curls back into their original appearance from the start of the competition, casually rubbing over the spots he didn’t remember.

Wu Jin was still stunned and dazed.

What kind of strange development was this?! Could it be that the big boss at 27 and 16 weren’t the same person? Being jealous of himself, what kind of thought process was that&#k2013;&#k2013;

Across from him, Wei Shi continued his interrogation, “You like him?”

Wu Jin blurted out subconsciously, “Yes, I like... like you!”

Wei Shi narrowed his eyes. It was human nature to be attracted to youthfulness––

Wu Jin had a strong desire to survive, “... Aren’t I just extending my love to him because of you, turning a small love into a big love...”

After a long time, Wei Shi nodded his head lightly. He used the chip he’d hidden in his wrist watch to send a message to Red. Wu Jin glanced at it and fell into another daze.