Chapter 230.2- Floating City Battle Team 2

That day, Mao Dongqing had come to the house with his guinea pig to catch him. The thing that made him the angriest was that because he’d scared the guinea pig, the living room had been left for the guinea pig while the law enforcement officer had administered his warning in the bedroom!

Mao Dongqing had been wearing the pure black military cloak that belonged to the Floating City guard, with a photon law enforcement gun at his waist and dark leather gloves on his hands.

Little Orange had never liked leather gloves.

He’d grown up on the Star of Bliss, and these things more or less always came with obscure associations.

However, this guy had actually worn a glove just to hold the guinea pig’s leash.

This guy was weird!

In the bedroom, Mao Dongqing recorded Little Orange’s demerit and warning for illegally invading a private house. He would be taken to the detention center for the genetically modified and confined. Additionally, he’d used the catnip for stir fry and would be punished for taking drugs.

Little Orange: “......”

The two of them quickly started to fight in the bedroom. Mao Dongqing effortlessly suppressed Little Orange, then added three days to the confinement period.

In Little Orange’s warm bedroom, Mao Dongqing pressed down on the cat-eared youth’s spine, keeping a considerable distance between them. Little Orange looked behind him in anger, but could only see the flying cloak, the law enforcement officer’s white shirt and army trousers, and the long straight legs.

Mao Dongqing: “You still haven’t reached adulthood. You can choose not to go to school.”

“But since you’ve registered in Floating City, before you reach adulthood, I have the right to discipline you.”

So, Little Orange was thrown into a cell.

The confinement room was extremely boring. Not only did it not have any cat treats, there was also a self-taught physics folk scientist who insisted on teaching him basic physics.

Little Orange kicked away this folk scientist and took out the remaining catnip from his pocket.

Then, he was reported by the folk scientist, once again for taking drugs.

Outside the confinement room, Researcher Song was really helpless as he released Little Orange and tossed him to Mao Dongqing, letting him do as he liked. At the same time, he praised Shao Yu, who’d been the one to report Little Orange.

After going out, the Little Orange who’d eaten a few pieces of catnip was floating, walking around like he had no center of gravity. When he saw Mao Dongqing, he even talked back to him. Today was the day where he would be injected with MHCC, so wouldn’t they be killing off a cat if they didn’t give it to him?

Mao Dongqing took him to the medical room and injected a tube of MHCC into Little Orange’s arm.

Without catnip to lessen the pain, Little Orange mewled and howled, his body cold.

Mao Dongqing didn’t say a thing.

Little Orange’s hair stiffened in anger, and he pounced abruptly at Mao Dongqing. The orange cat’s teeth and claws were flying everywhere, and Mao Dongqing slowly retreated. Little Orange leapt on him fiercely, his arm wrapping around Mao Dongqing, wanting to bite him to vent his anger.

The law enforcement officer held down Little Orange’s forehead, slowly moved him away, and then lightly patted him on the back.

Little Orange suddenly fell silent.