Chapter 147 - Friendly Duel

––Four pairs of eyes turned to look at Wu Jin.

Hudi was the first to have his legs and back go soft, his mouth dropping open beneath his mask. Zhuang Fan wasn’t much better, his eyes filled with complicated feelings and a little shock.

Nearby, Wu Jin sat in front of the live camera and ate the last few mouthfuls of the bun.

At this time, the watch indicated that their task was complete. Team 12 was promoted, had placed third, and the live broadcasting room was about to close.

Wu Jin had just finished feeding himself and was currently letting out soft hiccups as he said goodbye and bowed to his fans again and again. His small, round face was serious and sincere, and at the very end, he didn’t forget to share the camera with his four teammates. If any fans sent Large Treasure Swords, they could even give Wu Jin a scare––

He was just like a diligent little white rabbit. How could he be a survival show player?! Weren’t all survival show contestants aggressive, well-built, coarse men??

Hudi murmured, “I came to participate in the variety show and only learned that there would be survival show trainees when I entered the broadcasting studio. The company’s agents were shocked and told us that we had to hide well and to protect our faces first if we were beaten. I really never thought...”

These days, the survival show contestants’ appearances were so good that they were off the charts!? And they could do everything from fighting to dancing?

Zhuang Fan’s expression was stiff. It wasn’t too much to say that his world views were being subverted. Wu Jin was so soft, with an aura that seemed to say that anyone could bully him. How could he be in the survival show business? He could even come up with the content for the so-called ‘Crosson Show’ in his brain:

Wu Jin cried and sniffed with damp eyes as he hid in a cave. Whenever the camera cut to this beauty of an era, the fans would spend money crazily in order to raise money for their idol, sending in dry food, bullets, and guns, so that this fallen, beautiful boy wouldn’t feel hungry and dizzy. By the time Wu Jin met his opponents in the final circle of the competition, the youth would sob and tremble and fight randomly with his eyes closed––

Zhuang Fan: “......”

It seemed to be kind of damn cute.

Their watches beeped. The live broadcast was closed, and 12 teams had been officially promoted.

Hate, Lolo, and Chen Shao all dashed over to surround Wu Jin, chattering and wishing they could go over all the questions in their brains, “Bro, Big Brother Wu, are you really a survival show contestant?!”

Wu Jin was dazed when he heard this ‘big brother’ and shook his head to correct them, “No, no, I’m still a trainee! I haven’t debuted yet and can’t be considered a proper survival show contestant.”

Hudi was really excited, “Brother Witch, have you ever touched a gun?”

Wu Jin was well-behaved, “Yes, but I’m not very accurate.”

Zhuang Fan understood. It turned out to be just like the scene in his head.

Hudi: “Brother Witch, can you fight? What’s that called, close fighting––”

Wu Jin: “Close combat!”

Zhuang Fan coughed and cut straight to the point, “Are you a boy group trainee who switched to fighting in survival shows?”

Wu Jin nodded repeatedly.

Zhuang Fan thought about it. He didn’t know which entertainment marketing company had come up with such an idea, but it was a good move to obtain a lot of visibility. A beautiful youth surrounded by wolves, and he could go back to the boy group after becoming popular in the show, but a little white rabbit was still a little white rabbit...