Chapter 230.1- Floating City Battle Team 2

The air in the room was cold enough to kill.

In the middle of Wu Jin’s daze, his memory quickly rolled back. The Empire, the Star of Bliss, the auction, the hotel room––

The cat-eared youth was chased around the room by the big boss, frightened into meowing and howling, “Master, he’s very scary! Master, my safe word is ‘orange cat’, master, he wants to beat me up! Orange cat! Master! Orange cat, orange cat!”

Wu Jin suddenly realized, “Safe word is...”

There was a sudden chill from behind him. Wu Jin turned back and saw Wei Shi standing there in the dark, his eyes cold as his arms slowly lowered to his sides.

“!” When Wu Jin’s gaze met Wei Shi’s, his sense of crisis increased, “Is... what?”

There was a click.

By the door, Zoe was furious as he warmed up his joints, the sniper’s eyes locked on Wei Shi. Your guys’ Floating City Battle Team captain and scout are really quite interesting. You even taught Little Witch to play like this?!

The atmosphere that had stiffened until it almost held substance was shattered apart by Zoe as a commotion was kicked up amidst the crowd of people. Caesar looked at Wu Jin with instant admiration; Wen Lin rubbed his eyebrows frantically as he was in a dilemma from both sides; Red jumped up on the spot and ran out the door dragging the Floating City Team scout with him! This scout hadn’t been easy to find!

It wasn’t easy to create a cat-type genetically modified human. There was only this one cat who could sneak across the entire map and scout without making a single sound––

Clang!

Little Orange’s ears flattened instantly, and the brown hair on the top of his head stood up in anger.

Wei Shi drove the genetically modified cat out the door, his means fierce and ruthless! The room was in chaos as Wu Jin tried his best to hold down the big boss, “Wait a minute, what does a safe word mean...”

Outside the door, Little Orange was still meowing and howling. The genetically modified cat had no respect for the Floating City Team captain and wanted to come back in through a crack in the door. When Wei Shi’s expressionless face appeared at the door, Little Orange was scared into retreat, howling blindly and desperately through the door, “Master, orange cat, orange cat!”

Caesar looked at Wu Jin in surprise, “Little Witch, you must be kidding. How can you not know what the word means! I gave you several thousands of those short films...”

Wei Shi slowly turned towards Caesar.

Wu Jin wanted to cry but had no tears, “I really don’t know, I––ah, that’s not right, Brother Caesar, run quickly!”

A Caesar was then pushed out of the room. Fortunately, Zoe believed Wu Jin and seriously explained the meaning of a safe word in an S&M context. Wu Jin was stunned when he heard this, and his small curls were scared silly. Outside the door, Red saw that Little Orange was still kicking up a fuss and feared that the Floating City Team’s scout position would be murdered by their own captain. However, he had no way to deal with this damned cat, so Red had no choice but to make a call, “Big brother––”

The call connected.

Little Orange immediately jumped up like his cat tail was on fire, “You’re not allowed to tattle to your big brother!”

Red explained, “I’m not filing a complaint. I’m afraid that my brother will be lonely at home. I’m caring for that lonely old man.”

Little Orange was angry and lifted up a clawed hand, pasting it onto Red’s face, “You’re the old one!”