Chapter 204.2- Reasoning

Inside the training room.

Silence spread out. One night of massacres had inflicted heavy losses on Leica’s group. The ‘commander’ looked gloomy, and as soon as their group of four entered the room, Leica’s sharp gaze stabbed at Wang Shu, then Wu Jin.

Nicholas shrank himself into a corner against the wall and only came out to approach Wu Jin after he saw that he’d arrived.

“Brother Wang!”

Wang Shu’s eyebrows jumped and he looked away. Wu Jin ignored this drama queen K directly and looked at the wall.

The number ‘9’ had been crossed out again.

In its place was a brand new number.

“1”.

The AI instructor was oblivious to it all as they handed out 9 sets of elaborate performance costumes to the trainees. The bus to the stage came to a stop outside their building again, and compared with yesterday’s 14 people, the interior felt empty and lifeless.

Nicholas sat down very naturally next to Wu Jin. Wang Shu and his roommates sat behind them. The bus was divided into two groups as Leica, who’d originally had a numbers advantage, was finally defeated 4:5. His eyes held hidden hostility––

Wu Jin moved his gaze away.

No matter how he looked at it, Leica should be a typical player who was in the lower circles of the Stardust Cup. His strength might not be strong, but he would seize every opportunity he could to obtain the command position, exhausting all means in order to live to the end. He would go against the King of Hearts and didn’t fear the King of Hearts.

It was possible that this was why the King of Hearts had left Leica alive until the end.

––“The King of Hearts is just a symbol.”

The King of Hearts was a symbol held up by the Star Emperor team, the ‘hope’ that they held onto when the team’s performance declined. It was a trainee who drank poison to quench thirst, who had to block all sorts of attacks for the professional team. The first Nicholas, as well as the others who’d been eliminated by the King of Hearts, were all ‘sacrifices’ in the program.

Any talent variety show, including the Crosson Show, including the Stardust Cup, was still a talent show at its core.

The show was guided by the director and the cameras that switched perspective between the players. As long as the ‘sacrifices’ were there, the King of Hearts would always be the new star of the Star Emperor team.

However, the King of Hearts seemed reluctant to exist in this way.

So.

Wu Jin glanced at Nicholas as though seeing through him to the Silver Armor he’d spoken to in the corridor.

&#k2013;&#k2013;“His reputation is false, and his position was given to him by his team’s seniors. His fame is raised up by the entertainment company, and his combat style is hyped up by the media. I will beat him. It’s very important to me.”

The bus made a sharp turn.

Drama Queen K/Nicholas immediately went to complain to Wu Jin, “Brother Wang, how come Leica’s eyes are always glaring daggers at you?”

Wu Jin pushed Nicholas away, “It’s not surprising. In his opinion, anyone in this car can be K.”

“If you don’t attack K, then K will attack you. Only by eliminating the real K will we be able to remain safely until the next round. Isn’t it like the werewolf of Millers Hollow? The difference is, you might not necessarily be able to beat this werewolf!”