Chpter 208.2- Female Lead

In the corridor, the sound of fingernails scraping across metal finally disappeared, and there was dead silence all around.

Wei Shi simply put away his blade. Wu Jin looked up and down, then left and right, in a daze. It seemed that other than the blood on the wall, that sound hadn’t left any other traces of its existence.

It was as though nothing had happened.

The walls, the ceiling, the corridor, everything was normal.

He didn’t even know whose blood was seeping out of the wall.

Wu Jin seemed to sense something and raised his head.

The next second, however, his eardrums tingled.

Dozens of meters away, in the trainee toilets, someone was screaming at a 100 decibel volume, “Ahhhhhhh––”

The two of them glanced at each other and strode to the bathroom.

Another three or four teams of trainees were also rushing over, including Caesar and his new partner. The bathroom was still closed, but the smell of blood was strong. Along the way, the lighting remained dim, and there was a feeling of a heavy, ghostly aura.

Wu Jin looked around. In this section of the corridor, each wall held a silent mirror.

According to Wu Jin’s knowledge, very few people other than Louis XIV liked to install such mirrors all over the corridors. On this rainy day, the corridor was dark and unlit, and the mirrors absorbed light, reflecting indistinct figures.

The survival number on the watch had dropped from 59 to 58.

Wu Jin hadn’t expected someone to be eliminated so quickly.

In the bathroom, a life-saving capsule had burst out, and the victim’s teammate was leaning against the wall in panic, their breath coming short. Caesar’s ally––the good-natured support position player, strode forward and got down on one knee to look over the survivors.

Fortunately, the survivor was no stranger to this support player and soon regained his composure.

Wu Jin narrowed his eyes at the survivor, looking at them for a long time before moving his gaze away.

The survivor’s name was ‘September’.

“It was a ghost girl.” The survivor, September, was quite well built and soon came back to his senses. He spoke in a hoarse voice, “The female lead whose feet had been cut off.”

“I opened the door to the compartment and saw her standing at the door. She blocked the door, and my teammate was trying to open it at the time. I don’t know why she didn’t choose me and jumped at my teammate. Then––”

He looked at the life-saving capsule that was still rocking, his gaze was still shocked.

Wu Jin and a group of trainees crowded around the door, his gaze sweeping around the toilet.

The rusty faucets and fuzzy, yellowing mirror were the same as the countless other bathrooms in the factory space, but it was more depressing here for some reason. The windows to the bathroom were slightly open, and the rain was still pouring down outside. No matter how keen one’s hearing was, it would still be weakened by the sound of the rain.

In order to retain better functionality of his five senses, Wu Jin went straight forward and closed the window. The air streaming in from the window was fresh and sweet, carrying the scent of flowers.

Wu Jin looked down. A large cluster of red roses was in bloom.

From behind him, the crowd of trainees were interrogating the survivor.