Chapter 213- Line Dance

Probably because he’d figured out the three major weapons–the red dancing shoes, roses, and mirror–Wu Jin was very rampant on the way back!

He only settled down a little when they arrived at the door to the training room.

Inside, Yu Chu looked relieved when he saw Wu Jin appear, while Caesar went to greet them without reservation.

Everyone, including the AI director, had been waiting for them.

Wu Jin’s gaze swept through the crowd.

The King of Hearts, disguised as September, mixed lazily with the crowd of trainees. He didn’t seem to have made friends with anyone, and it appeared that both the King of Hearts and his potential allies didn’t plan to show up for the 60 into 12 round.

Wu Jin thought it over quickly. Compared with his fierceness during the 100 to 60 round, the King of Hearts was practically eligible to run for peace ambassador of the survival show now. Was the King of Hearts in an alliance? What was the next step in his strategy––

Wu Jin and Wei Shi had formed an alliance.

Wei Shi’s fighting ability must have become a big hidden danger.

So, the first thing that K needed to do was break up their alliance.

On the training room stage, the AI director smiled and gestured to Wu Jin, the <Red Dancing Shoes> c-position, “Since everyone is here, let’s start learning today’s dance steps.”

Wu Jin came back to his senses.

60 into 12 wasn’t just about PVP. There was also the PVE story plotline with the mobius ring. Instead of distinguishing who K’s teammates were and who the King of Hearts had replaced, it was better to trust his unshakeable allies.

Wei Shi, Caesar, and Yu Chu, who hadn’t been separated from Caesar for more than three minutes at a time.

In order to climb up to a high rank, having four people was already enough now they knew the rules.

On the wooden floor of the training room, Wu Jin quickly put on the red rubber shoes that represented the c-position, like a sacrifice meant for the female lead.

The dance steps for <Red Dancing Shoes> were quite simple, and it wasn’t even as difficult as the QTE (quick response events) of the survival show. The players just had to dance around a pair of bloody, broken legs in the middle of the stage, holding hands as they danced foolishly. The actions for the c-position were slightly more complicated––

He needed to take the woman’s arm and turn two around twice.

Wu Jin only glanced at it and instantly understood.

Back one step, forward one step, a side step, turn, then a diagonal step.

When it was his turn to perform, Wu Jin deliberately reduced his control over his body, acting the way he had when he’d first come into contact with ballroom dancing.

Those present: “&#k2026;&#k2026;”

Yu Chu tried his best to wink and gesture at Wu Jin: Dance badly, dance badly! You’re exposing your identity, hey! Hello!

Wu Jin was so flustered that his dance moves became more disorderly and chaotic. Everyone was relieved and shifted their suspicious gazes away. In the following half an hour of rehearsal, Wu Jin’s expression was unbearable, but the little sister ghost didn’t float down for a visit. It was likely that the average dancing skill in the training room was too low, and she’d already died of shame and indignation.