Chapter 216.3- Final Round

Karen’s weapon was a small infusion injector filled with anesthetic, similar to that of a venomous snake. The trainee named ‘White Night’ had quickly fallen asleep under the influence of the anesthetic, and Wu Jin had grabbed his hand, typing out a message on his wrist watch word by word. He cheated a second trainee and grabbed the mask chip of both men all in one go.

Things were smooth until just now, when someone threw a projectile blade at him.

“!!!” Wu Jin, who hadn’t yet had time to fly up into the ceiling completely, was suddenly hit. The pain was beyond the endurance of ordinary people, and he swallowed a muffled moan before disappearing through the ceiling partition.

The person who’d come in was at least at an S-level trainee!

The smell of blood spread out slightly. Inside the dark ceiling compartment, Wu Jin leaned back against the wall and checked his wound while sucking in air.

The S-level trainee’s dagger had gone straight through the alkaline gel and cut a wound beneath his knee.

Wu Jin frowned.

Was it the King of Hearts? Or Wei Yan? It couldn’t be the big boss; the big boss, as a daddy sponsor, would know the rules of the game. It was impossible for him not to know that he’d replaced Karen...

However, no matter who it was beneath the ceiling.

The situation was far more serious than he’d expected.

Adding on the big boss, at least two of the three S-levels hadn’t yet been eliminated, and one of them would stop at nothing to deal with the ghost Karen––

Wu Jin breathed out slowly.

He had the means to resist. In this seventh elimination match, Karen’s identity might give him countless restrictions, but it also came with unlimited advantages.

He wanted to win.

The youth bowed his head and scanned the ’White Night’ mask chip.

Karen’s wrist watch beeped. The sacrifice was accepted. In the next moment, Wu Jin bared his teeth and sucked in a mouthful of cold air! The wound beneath his knee was healed at a speed visible to the naked eye under the powerful genetic medicine.

The bonus from ‘sucking a trainee’s flesh and blood’ went beyond just that.

The sharp blades attached to his fingertips suddenly evolved! The ‘metal nails’ that had anesthetic injectors revealed countless delicate parts, and the nails that originally protruded out could now be retracted automatically. The gel armor over his entire body was rebuilt by the mechanical arms and injected with a newer, stronger, alkaline solvent. The tips of the red high heels suddenly showed new, sharp edges.

The ordinary Little Witch had evolved into a mecha Little Witch!

Wu Jin’s pupils instantly brightened!

There was no straight man who didn’t like machinery. Even in the 21st century that Wu Jin remembered, most straight men would happily choose to drive a gundam if given a choice between ‘driving a gundam’ or ‘getting a confession from his favorite goddess’.

And now, Wu Jin himself was a variation of a mecha gundam.

No matter who was beneath the ceiling partition, he had the power to fight against them.

But now wasn’t the time.

The wrist watch kept beeping, reminding him that there was only 10 minutes before ‘all contestants’ were to assemble at the rehearsal studio. According to the script, beneath the bright lights of the stage, Karen, the Nightingale, and the Queen would perform the death script together with the trainees.