Chapter 190- Script

The hall for the charity party beside the film and television city was filled with lights.

The door creaked open.

Wu Jin bowed to the industry leaders in the room, said goodbye, and happily went downstairs with his guitar.

Inside, several producers expressed their satisfaction.

How could they not be satisfied!

That was a prince from Floating City Entertainment––

Floating City Entertainment had only been established for half a year, but Wu Jin was the only one who had had so many resources piled up on his head.

In entertainment companies, the person who was given the most resources and support was collectively referred to as a ‘prince’. There were two ways to give support: one was to market them like crazy, and the other was to simply give them resources and contacts. The former type would become popular quickly, while the latter, like Wu Jin, would have a solid foundation and could start low and make their way up.

Through his connection with the president of Floating City Entertainment, anything Wu Jin wanted to do in the industry would be effortless.

Moreover, the speed at which Floating City Entertainment had penetrated into the cultural and entertainment circles had shocked everyone in the circle.

In the main seating area, two major producers smoked as they talked.

“His voice is good, but he hasn’t received much professional training. He has an aura and can hold the audience’s attention, so that’s not a problem. Even if he isn’t given resources, he can rely on himself to gain a small amount of popularity.”

“He won’t just be a little popular. He looks so well-behaved, and if he went for the high traffic route, it would do well!”

The previous music producer realized this too, “That’s true. As long as he changes those lyrics of his...”

The dinner officially began.

The leading figures from the industry who had entered partnerships with Floating City Entertainment slowly made their way downstairs, searching up this new ‘prince’ on their terminals.

They couldn’t find a single relevant artist, but there was someone else with the same name. “The information for this Wu Jin shows that he’s a survival show trainee... wait a minute, what?!”

In the poster, the person holding the photon gun, his face covered in camouflage paint, wearing sniper gloves and goggles, was precisely the same Wu Jin they’d just met.

“......” The producer’s expression was a little surprised. “These days, if they’re not good at acting, they can sing; if they’re not singing, then they’re acting––how could they also be shooting!!” He then rubbed his chin and speculated, “Interesting. This route is quite rare. I’m willing to take on Wu Jin’s first project.”

The dinner was brilliant, splendid, and full of alcohol.

Time passed by in a flash.

By the time Wen Lin picked Wu Jin out from the crowd, preparing to take him back to White Moonlight––Wu Jin had already integrated perfectly into Zhuang Fan’s boy group. The atmosphere was harmonious and united.

Wen Lin almost couldn’t find his own Little Witch in the group.

Before leaving, Wu Jin and the Zhuang Fan, who was half drunk, were reluctant to part with each other. As soon as they got into the suspension car, Wu Jin pulled out his terminal.