Chapter 212.2- Home Court

Dozens of meters away, in <The Nightingale and The Rose> group.

Raphael, who was setting up defenses by the window, was more unfortunate than Thin Fire. Raphael had originally planned to just turn around and go, leaving the jumping and bouncing Wu Jin who was by the window on his own.

Unexpectedly, two people showed up from the narrow bedroom door behind him, pushing him back towards the window.

Raphael: “......”

Raphael and Wu Jin’s two former teammates were overjoyed, “Leica, oh, wait, Brother Wang Ping!”

Wu Jin asked casually, “How many people from your group have been eliminated?”

“Two people!” The roommates didn’t mind answering him.

Wu Jin smiled and waved his hand. Based on their former friendship built as a team, it was an easy matter to trade the script with them and read through what they had. Raphael, who’d originally retreated to the door, came back and acted as though nothing had happened after he saw the scripts.

Wu Jin criticized him, “If it wasn’t that we’d fought together in the 100 to 60 round, we wouldn’t be trading scripts with you! Why are you so awkward! You don’t even want leads that send themselves straight up to your door!”

“If you don’t want them, I won’t give it to you!”

Raphael: “... I want them.”

Wu Jin took advantage and continued to chatter on, “Fine then, taking my script means you owe a debt to Leica...”

Wu Jin’s gaze swept through a dialogue in the script, and his pupils suddenly contracted.

On the other side, Raphael flipped through it quickly, and then threw it back at Wu Jin’s camouflaged small round face. Then, he slammed the window behind him.

Outside the window, Wu Jin and Wei Shi met up again quickly.

Wu Jin whispered, “<The Nightingale and The Rose>.”

Just now when he read through the script, the lines of writing that entered his eyes were quickly assembled into a complete story in his mind. Many details were filtered through the comparison between the three scripts.

“The main story is the same as the original version. The student went to look for the girl with the red rose, but the girl had already accepted the invitation from the noble.”

Noble, prince, king, queen.

The young girl in <The Nightingale and The Rose> rejected the red rose made of blood and met the young King at the nobles’ ball. In <Snow White>, the King married the most beautiful girl at the ball, and the script implicitly mentioned that ‘people were willing to pay whatever it took to dance with her’.

Wu Jin confirmed it, “The Queen in <Snow White> is the same girl after she reached adulthood.”

“What about <Red Dancing Shoes>.” Wei Shi spoke.

Wu Jin exhaled and changed the topic, “This is the vocals group. The girl is just a supporting role. The c-position is given to the Nightingale, and the Nightingale sings a hymn.”

At the end of <Red Dancing Shoes>, it was a hymn that set Karen free. In Andersen’s first version of the story, Karen confessed day and night in the church and sang hymns to death row prisoners. Finally, an angel brought a red rose and guided her to heaven.

“In the nightingale’s hymn to the student, there is one sentence in the lyrics&#k2013;&#k2013;Vanity has made me sad, my feet are empty, and I can’t land, but my voice and wings are devout. Angels have given me roses, and I would like to give you this rose today. Be happy, be happy. The reward I ask for from you is only to have your love and to be a faithful lover&#k2026;”