Chapter Ch238.2 - Parallel World

2.

<Battle of the Learning Gods – Crosson Private High School>

Crosson Private High School.

Senior Two, Class Seven.

Qu smiled like a fox as she finished flipping through <School Bully’s Indulgent Love: Loving The Little Learning God>, then pulled out <Liberal Arts and Science: Reborn Before The Final Exam> from under a stack of simulation test papers, beginning to read through it carefully.

In the seat behind her, Zoe and Zuo Botang, who were preparing to compete for the class monitor position, were reciting their campaign speeches. The student on duty, Ming Yao, wore a pair of Nikes as he swept the floor. As he swept, he looked for Wu Jin, who was a study committee member, and chattered, “Did you hear me, there’s a transfer student coming in today––”

In the back row, Caesar stealthily took out the store opening advertisement for the ‘Fish Net Internet Cafe’ from his desk drawer and bragged to his deskmate Red that he wanted to go to ‘Teacher Fish’s house for tutoring’. Soon, there was a tangle of students gathering around Caesar who also wanted to find ‘Teacher Fish for tutoring’. Caesar held up the advertisement and counted, “1, 2... 4. Anyone else? We can five queue together, we’ll set off as soon as we have a full group of five!”

Caesar asked Red curiously, “You’re not going?”

Red: “Hey, I can’t. Today, my big boss is coming today... holy shit!”

From behind Caesar, in the hallway, the teaching director P.D.’s face was pressed up against the clean glass of the window, like a campus horror movie.

Caesar’s ad was confiscated, and he had to go and write a self-criticism after school.

P.D. walked into the classroom, followed by a teenager.

He had a bag slung over one shoulder, the sleeves of his school uniform shirt were rolled up casually, and he was 1.8m tall, even taller than P.D.

When the teaching director introduced him as a transfer student... he nodded his head slowly, the flat frameless glasses on his face flashing with the movement. His eyebrows and eyes behind the glasses were handsome but expressionless.

This transfer student was a cool big brother.

Wu Jin clapped along with his classmates, applauding enthusiastically, clapping, clapping...

As he clapped, he found that the transfer student was staring at his face.

P.D. immediately introduced him to the transfer student, “This is the study committee representative of your class, Wu Jin. Alright, Little Witch, help your new classmate settle in.”

Wu Jin stood up obediently and reached out a hand, introducing himself, “My name is Wu Jin, the Wu from Little Witch meets Big Witch...”

Ming Yao, who was beside them, drummed on the table in a show of support, “That’s him! Complex reasoning puzzle breaker, legal successor to the throne of analytic geometry in Azure City, guardian of the Crosson Show national examination high score, Wu Jin of the White Moonlight Team!”

The transfer student raised his eyebrows and shook hands with Wu Jin without saying a word

He pinched his hand quietly when they shook hands, so discreet that Wu Jin almost thought it was an illusion.

However, Wu Jin still didn’t know his name.

Wu Juin could only continue introducing him to the class monitor, “This is our class monitor, Wei Yan.”