Chapter 203- Drama Queen

The stage was dazzling.

The intense lights from the incandescent lamps reflected back and forth in the metal frame around the stage, and heat accumulated in the space.

Wu Jin slowly opened up his right hand in his pocket, and the subtle coating of moisture quickly evaporated into the air.

He raised his head, and his gaze was a little deep, but his breathing was as even as usual.

Wang Ping and Nicholas stood at the ground floor, looking exactly the same as they had in the morning and the day before, or even at the start of the game.

All the way until someone at the edge of the stage suddenly screamed, and a silver life-saving capsule tumbled down the stairs and fell––

“Brother Wang.” Nicholas opened his mouth and used the features that Wu Jin couldn’t possibly be more familiar with to make the same expression as Nicholas. He bowed his head and approached him deliberately, lowering his voice as though wanting to whisper into Wu Jin’s ears.

“Brother Wang, something’s happened.”

In front of the talent show cameras, the two people were ambiguously close together.

Wu Jin’s eyebrows went up, and the nerves of his body went on sharp alert, his muscles responding before his rational thought kicked in. His right hand lifted up in the blink of an eye, and some sort of expression seemed to flash across Nicholas’s eyes before disappearing in the next second––

Wu Jin reached out.

It wasn’t the usual stress response of professional survival show contestants.

He was expressionless as he pushed Nicholas’s shoulder away, “Back up, we’re not hyping up a CP.”

Nicholas’s eyebrows went up imperceptibly, then returned to normal, leaving no trace of strangeness, “Brother Wang, something really happened! Why did this someone suddenly become a life-saving capsule...”

The elevator door opened up again, and the contestants from the B1 mechanism floor came up with dignified expressions. Rap Class 2 gathered together on the stage again, and this time, only 13 people were left––

Serra, who’d only just gone upstairs, was nowhere to be seen now!

Beneath the steps, a silver life-saving capsule reflected the blazing stage lights and pricked their eyes with pain that matched the spreading coldness in their hearts.

Amidst a stretch of silence, the trainees all exploded into action.

Rap Class 2, survival count 13.

“When did Serra come up?”

”It’s impossible. There was nobody there when the life-saving capsule rolled over, so who pushed it over?! Unless the King of Hearts finished the assassination within 5 seconds and eliminated Serra––”

“It’s exactly the same as Silver Armor, an unexplained elimination method...”

In the crowd, Wang Shu seemed to suddenly think of something. He looked abruptly at the elevator, then turned to Wu Jin.

Wu Jin avoided his gaze.

Nicholas scratched his head, “Brother Wang, what do you think?”

Wu Jin said nothing.

Nicholas suddenly opened his mouth and spoke in a timid voice, exactly like a beautiful waste, but his words were intriguing, “Brother Wang, have you ever played a word adventure game?”

Wu Jin looked at him sidelong.

Nicholas explained it simply, “One wrong word, and the game is over. Brother Wang, I don’t mean anything else. Say, do you think the King of Hearts is spying on us secretly and listening to what we say in order to choose the next assassination target...”