Chapter 153 - Break Point

Blue Planet Star Harbor.

The star ship that was mostly pink and decorated with other pastel macaron colors soon attracted the attention of countless girls who covered their hearts and screamed. The sparkling star ship had been modified into the shape of a unicorn, and the silver and blue mask emblem of Floating City was hung around the creature’s colorful neck.

“What is this?”

Someone slapped their thigh in realization, “I know! It’s Azure Cosmos, Floating City!”

“How could that be? I heard that it’s very dangerous––”

“No, no, it’s very orderly now! Last month, we went on a tour there with our family. In three days time, Floating City will be celebrating the Autumn Festival. It’s said that the entire city will be filled with roses, balloons, pink bubbles, and flamingos running around everywhere! It’s really interesting!”

“Re-really?!”

At port number 6.

Wu Jin took advantage of the big boss’s terminal chip and stepped delightedly into the VIP boarding channel.

Velvet and satin covered the corridor, and two pale masks lay waiting on silver trays. Through the clean French windows, they could see an endless stream of people making their way through the star harbor. The two girls from earlier appeared in the distance, and the familiar sound of conversation rang out again:

“What is this?!” “I know! Floating City!” ... “It’s not dangerous at all, both public order and security are very good now!”

“......” Wu Jin was in a daze, “Are they advertising to attract tourists to Floating City?”

Wei Shi peeled the strip of Wu Jin off the glass and skillfully helped him put on a mask, “Mm. Let’s go.”

The star ship connected with the port gates. Wei Shi explained, “This quarter, Floating City is driving up tourism revenue.”

Wu Jin’s pupils reflected the pink that was around them, “On- on such an exaggerated scale?!”

The flight steward opened the cabin door respectfully for Wei Shi, and the little Pterosaur jumped in, looking extremely excited. The black cat remained lazily in the pet carrier, refusing to move, and Brother Rabbit’s white fur was washed pink by the lighting.

Wei Shi: “In the beginning, it was Arjun in charge. He imported 200,000 pink animals.”

Wu Jin: “And then?”

Wei Shi: “The residents voted to drive away all the pink iguanas and millipedes that he’d bought. Only the flamingos are still there.”

Wu Jin: “......”

The cabin the two of them were in was located at the top of the star ship. Wu Jin stepped in and immediately exclaimed, “Woah.” He revealed the joy of one who hadn’t seen much of the world.

An entire wall was filled with bottles of red wine, and the soft sofa, mahogany furniture, and complex patterns on the walls were all high-profile and luxurious. Lighting came from the chandeliers that were hanging from the ceiling, in the shape of two crystal flamingos whispering gently to each other. They cast an indistinct glow that reflected off the sharp crystal surfaces. There were first-class seats near the corner of one wall, and when the chairs were faced outwards, they could talk to their neighbors, and when they were turned inwards, they provided excellent privacy.

The flight steward bowed and offered hand towels and champagne.

The atmosphere in the ship cabin was lively, and there was the sound of conversation and laughter from the guests. Except for in the first class area, the business and economy class cabins were full of passengers.