Chapter 167- Bullet

Floating City.

The last day of the Autumn Festival was full of noise and excitement. Looking down Floating Tower from on high, flowers, the smell of food and incense, and small fireworks that let out white plumes of smoke swirled through the fog.

Wu Jin waited obediently inside the clinic and took some time to look through his terminal.

Zoe received a reply from him and was finally relieved after Wu Jin had disappeared and couldn’t be contacted for three days.

Wen Lin had sent Wu Jin quite a few articles from the Star Blog.

<Autumn to Winter is the peak period for rotten fruit food poisoning>, <Floating City’s Top 10 Must Play Attractions>, <Alert! Don’t click, opening these red envelopes carry the risk of abduction>, <Please spread! In case of danger outside the country, you can dial the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ emergency telephone number>, <Domestic violence? Imprisonment? Today’s social legal cases: Pay attention to lost youth!>

Wu Jin: “Thank-thank you, Brother Wen Lin...”

Wen Lin was also relieved. He quickly pulled Wu Jin and Secretary Qu into the same group chat to show that Little Witch was still alive and bouncing around.

Caesar didn’t seem to have noticed that Wu Jin had been missing.

Based on the previous chats, Caesar would only contact Wu Jin when it was time to eat.

Caesar: h

Caesar: hhhhhhh

Caesar: aiad

Wu Jin quickly ordered a family bucket for Caesar and paid for it to be sent over.

It was at this moment that the inner door to the clinic creaked open.

The psychologist Zhou Nan smiled and looked at Wu Jin, then handed him the brain wave report, “There aren’t any major problems. Rest well for the next two weeks and let Red carry you for a win in the next round of the competition. When you come back, you can re-enter the treatment cabin for a checkup.”

Wu Jin made a surprised noise and happily accepted it.

The entire clinic room was filled with a sweet strawberry fragrance. Zhou Nan carefully poured a cup of strawberry juice for Wu Jin, then quietly stroked the small curls while Wu Jin was off duty.

Wu Jin alertly looked up.

Zhou Nan quickly pulled his hand back and sighed emotionally. Little Witch used to be so cute in the past. He could sing and dance, and his silly curls could be stroked at will. How come he was so much more alert now that his memories were back!

Zhou Nan looked at his watch and spoke mildly, “Brother Wei will come soon. Also,” the doctor said with a solemn expression, “Thank you.”

Wu Jin grinned and shook his head.

Last night, Wei Shi had kept watch over Wu Jin until 4AM when it was confirmed that all of Wu Jin’s vital signs were normal before falling into a shallow sleep.

At this time, the door to the clinic opened up. Wei Shi stood there with his back straight like a sharp weapon as he waited outside.

Wu Jin swished over and stood beside him.

The man bowed his head and spoke a few sentences with Wu Jin, and his shoulders obviously relaxed a little. Zhou Nan looked out from inside the clinic, and his heart filled with wonder. Brother Wei was really too tense

If Brother Wei was a big grey wolf, and Little Witch was a little white rabbit, then Brother Wei would simply wish to take the rabbit with him everywhere 24 hours a day.