Chapter 202.1- Rehearsal

The sky was fish belly white.

The sound of water could be heard as Wu Jin washed his face, observing the ‘human skin mask’ that covered his face in the bathroom mirror.

This mask face seemed to start from the root of his neck and didn’t get wet after getting soaked in water. Even the pores of Wang Ping’s face seemed to shrink and shift with Wu Jin’s small changes in expression.

It was almost certain that this fantastic biological simulation technology would set off waves of controversy and gain an increase in interest with this survival show match. The more realistic it was, the more frightening it was.

The camouflage could be torn off by the owner themselves or could be forcibly stripped off by external forces––

The scene from two hours ago flashed through his mind again. The life-saving capsule, the blood red paint that led the way, the expanse of crimson and the human skin stuck to the wall.

Wu Jin breathed out lightly.

From behind him, there came a crash inside the bathroom compartment. Nicholas hopped out and looked back with every step, “Evil door, I always feel like someone is following me...”

Wu Jin led the blood bag with him and went outside.

The whitewashed walls of the corridor and the gloomy skyline were the same pale shade of white. The bathroom and the training room were a 10 minute walk away, and the light streaming in from the high window was cold and wan, like a haze drifting across one’s vision.

The corridor was winding, but devoid of people. Nicholas had to pull Wu Jin with him before he dared to come out and pee.

“Brother Wang, say, how painful must it have been when Silver Armor’s face was pulled off!” Nicholas said, “He was also able to withstand it and didn’t make any noise!”

Wu Jin: “It wasn’t torn.”

Even if it was torn off, a potion would have to have been used. Silver Armor may not be the strongest amongst the large number of trainees, but it wasn’t to the point where he had no chance to call for help. Wu Jin speculated that the most reasonable explanation for the removal of his face was that, when the life-saving capsule was ejected, the eliminated person’s face would fall off automatically due to the chemical reactions, falling into the murderer’s hands.

Nicholas was stunned.

However, he soon found something else to gossip on about, “The King of Hearts was able to kill Silver Armor alone... Does this mean, like, disobedient people will die? Brother Wang, what do you think....”

Wu Jin mused, “It’s quite interesting.”

“The King of Hearts doesn’t go to sleep in the middle of the night and goes to the training room instead to paint the walls. The paint was spread all over the ground to lead us over. He had to walk with his body hunched over if he wanted to stay out of the paint while still spreading it around.” Wu Jin thought about it very honestly, “I wonder if he’ll have lower back pain today.”

In order to put on a cool act, was it worth it?!

Nicholas: “......”

The training room was right ahead of them. Nicholas suddenly yanked Wu Jin back, “Brother Wang, don’t-don’t go in. The King of Hearts is in our class. He wants to eliminate another 5 people this time. Let’s avoid him. It’ll be fine after the teams are reformed!”

Wu Jin slowly turned back. The light in his eyes was the same as the haze around them, and it made people want to shudder. Nicholas paused, and for a moment, he even felt that Wang Ping was suspecting him––