Chapter 165.1- Orion

Wu Jin choked.

His reasoning hadn’t yet processed the words ‘lively and cute’, when his intuition pushed forward a strong desire to survive, and he began to explain, “Nononono...”

Wei Shi pressed, “Mm?”

Wu Jin suddenly shut up and looked everywhere, up and down, but didn’t dare to look at the gun in his hand. He was very clever and well behaved.

Wei Shi turned on the ceiling lamp for the prop warehouse.

Wu Jin breathed a sigh of relief and quickly entered the right state.

<Special Combat Elite>’s music demo started playing. The style was House DJ mixed with electronic jazz. As a matter of fact, the music arrangement for this kind of trainee talent show was far from ‘professional’. Usually, it was difficult to make a single brilliant track, so a dozen or so tracks were mixed together to make an ‘electronic sound’ that came across as threatening.

The first time he’d heard the demo, Wu Jin had been practically scared into splits.

“House dance is focused on the body’s performance. The mood is reckless, and it’s hard to link up with a gun fight.” Wu Jin hesitated, then said, “There are too few gun fights to refer to. I checked out a few sniper positions, but it didn’t match up with house dance.”

“However, there’s one good thing about this demo. The emphasis is on the third beat of the 4/4 beat.”

A heavy drumbeat came out of the phone speakers.

Wu Jin matched the beat, formed a gun with the fingers of his empty hand, and made a precise sniping hand action at Wei Shi.

The man raised his brow.

“!!” Wu Jin suddenly realized that he and Mr. Wei had only known each other for two short days. How could he relax so much and act so mischievous in front of him––

Wei Shi glanced at Wu Jin’s fingers, “Weaver stance?”

Wu Jin’s eyes were full of reverence. Wei Shi stood behind him and handed Wu Jin an imitation Smith-Wesson revolver. The man’s gun calluses were thick as he handed the gun to Wu Jin, pointing the muzzle towards himself.

Wu Jin accepted it without thinking, as though the two of them had repeated such actions countless times.

Wei Shi gestured for Wu Jin’s right hand to hold the gun straight out, his left hand firmly supporting the handle of the gun. “Continue.”

Wu Jin pointed the gun off into the distance, “Firing a shot like this, then a footwalk, but it seems a bit monotonous.”

The man nodded. He took the gun from Wu Jin’s hands.

Then, his hands moved as fast as lightning, pulling the empty trigger two consecutive times before instantly improving his aiming position and firing again at a different angle.

He held the gun, opened the safety lock, loaded the bullet, shot the gun. This set of moves was like floating clouds and flowing water, and this ‘shooting action’ that had originally only occupied a single beat now stretched over two four beats.

Wu Jin’s pupils shrank.

Wei Shi wasn’t demonstrating any sort of ‘dance move’. All he was doing was ‘shooting’, but the shooting itself had a huge visual draw, making it so that the noisy background music and the prop warehouse all faded into the background.

Wei Shi: “The Mozambique Drill shooting technique. Two shots to the upper body, and the last shot hits the head to cause a fatal blow. This is the method that mercenaries and counter-terrorism officers use.”