Chapter 195- Stardust Cup

The lighting was ambiguous.

The cat ears quivered beneath the light.

Wu Jin reacted suddenly and turned around to close the door, acting like nothing had happened––but was blocked by Wei Shi’s elbow against the door frame.

He cut off Wu Jin’s retreat.

The door slammed shut.

On the big king-sized bed, the cat-eared youth jumped off with the bath towel around his waist, coming over to help its owner with his things. Wu Jin was momentarily distracted, and the plastic bag holding two bamboo shoots in his hand was taken away by the cat-eared youth.

Wu Jin lowered his head in shock: He was really strong!!

The cat-eared youth skillfully tossed the bamboo shoots onto the desk and nodded to Wei Shi, “There’s nothing else for you to do here. I’ll take over serving the master from here on.”

Wei Shi: “......”

Wu Jin: “......”

Wu Jin shivered, “No, no, no, that’s not it!”

The genetically modified youth was at a loss for two seconds, and his ears pricked up as he went on alert, “Three people?!”

Wei Shi observed Wu Jin’s ‘little cat’ expressionlessly. A corner of the transaction receipt could be seen sticking out from the leather receipt holder on the table, and the evidence was piled up as high as a mountain. After opening it, there was proof that this ‘genetically modified/housekeeping/loneliness relief/multi-functional/primate wild cat’ was actually worth 2.6 million credits.

And it had all been paid for with his own card.

The management of the castle clearly understood how these things went. In order to make it convenient for the aristocrats to get ‘reimbursement’ for their ‘expenses’, they’d specifically placed this commodity item into the ‘food and entertainment’ category, and the sub category was filled in with ‘sashimi’. It was filled with very ambiguous hints.

Wei Shi slammed the receipt holder back onto the table.

The cat-eared youth finally came back to his senses after the shock and quickly started to sell himself, “It’s not that three people together is bad. Master, I can do anything, I can be in the middle, or just remain in the corner...”

The genetically modified youth looked pitiful as he spoke, deliberately widening his eyes and deliberately huddling in a position that made others feel heartache. He wanted to make himself appear more attractive than Wei Shi, but unexpectedly, Wu Jin’s eyes were also wide open––in fright.

The cat-eared teenager continued to open his eyes wide.

Wu Jin continued to open his eyes even wider.

The cat eared youth: “......” This wasn’t logical! However, in the next second, he recovered his professionalism and attempted to solve Wu Jin’s problems by saying to Wei Shi, “Did you bring a physical examination report with you? You have to show it to my master before we begin. Let me check the security code again...”

Wei Shi sneered.

The cat-eared youth was suddenly, inexplicably scared stiff. His velvety ears flattened down like the wings of an airplane, and he watched as the tall, long-legged bodyguard casually removed his coat, revealing muscled arms that contained powerful explosive force. The man cracked his knuckles, his face gloomy and cold as he slowly gave off a chilling aura––

The cat-eared youth quickly darted over and pasted himself next to Wu Jin’s side, “Master, he’s bullying me!”

Wu Jin jumped up in fright and ran towards the furthest part of the room, “It’s a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding! Brother Wei, he was picked up at the auction––”