Chapter 169- Alfaso

White Moonlight Entertainment dormitory.

Zoe strode up the stairs, his killing aura spreading out in all directions. Passing trainees scrambled to get out of his way.

The empty mineral water bottle had been crushed by the angry sniper, and the room echoed the sound of crushed plastic.

Zoe was in a state of rage as he arrived in front of Wen Lin’s room.

He pulled open the door furiously––

The little robot that had just finished cleaning up Wen Lin’s room was very attentive as it came to the door, “Mineral water bottle, recycling, thank you. Recycling, thank you!”

Zoe pushed the robot away viciously and squeezed into the room, “Little Witch’s been cheated into a marriage!”

He opened up his terminal.

Wu Jin: Sudden marriage! [Floating City marriage certificate][Yeah!]

Wen Lin opened up his terminal, showing a message that was completely identical.

Zoe slapped the table, “Is this decent, is this right?! Little Witch’s only 9 years old and has already been cheated into going to get a marriage license. Wei Shi’s schemes are really deep, and he can’t be underestimated––”

Wen Lin spoke thoughtfully, “It’s not a bad thing for young people to settle down. Didn’t he tell you to your face last month that they were planning to get married?”

Zoe: “No way! No way!”

Robot: “Mineral water bottle recycling, thank you.”

Zoe: “It’s indecent!”

Robot: “Mineral water bottle recycling, thank you.”

Zoe growled, “Didn’t that guy Wei Shi draw two Floating City month long special training cards? Isn’t Little Witch supposed to be lifting weights in the training room? How did he get tricked––”

Wen Lin smiled and opened the door, then invited both the robot and Zoe to leave, “It’s not a big deal. You two continue!”

Robot: “Mineral water bottle––”

Zoe clenched his fists and tossed the bottle into the robot’s big pocket.

The corridor was quiet again.

Zoe thought about it for a few seconds and was finally influenced by Wen Lin’s composure. A Floating City marriage certificate wasn’t recognized in the Federation, and many couples who went to Floating City for a holiday liked to pick up a certificate just for fun. When he thought of it like this, Zoe was relieved. Little Witch was still single according to Federal law, and there was no hurry to get married.

Wei Shi as well... the White Moonlight team barely acknowledged him as Little Witch’s boyfriend. His current actions were really too slick, and as the team captain, Zoe was really not happy with him. However, from another angle, at least it expressed that Contestant Wei wasn’t simply playing with Little Witch’s feelings.

Zoe stood at the door, pondered for a long time, and suddenly came back to his senses.

This wasn’t the problem.

The problem was: how many messages had Little Witch sent out? Would the media learn of this? Would the low-end tabloids catch wind of this and lead the audience to question whether or not Scarf CP was faking their matches in the Crosson Show––

Zoe strode across the White Moonlight with large strides.

He encountered Secretary Qu, who was currently practicing moonlight yoga. Ms. Qu expressed that Little Witch hadn’t sent her any messages. At this hour, Little Witch must have fallen asleep cutely after watching cartoons!