Chapter 232.1- White Moonlight 2

“White Moonlight adjusted their starting lineup for the first time after losing three consecutive rounds in the mid-season games. The new assault commander Wu Jin was transferred down to the secondary team, and veteran Mercedes will fill in the vacancy. It’s reported that White Moonlight’s ‘retirement recruitment’ is aiming to fill a gap in the team’s experience with a veteran general. The next White Moonlight away game against Azure People will start in two days...”

Azure Blade Survival Show Forums.

This sudden announcement seemed to incite a carnival of venting. The screen was filled with ‘great’, ‘demoted after the debut 666’ and other unbridled comments.

It wasn’t until the moderator banned a number of extreme haters that a few objective comments finally surfaced.

“To be fair, Wu Jin’s command style is very novel, and the Azure competition zone needs a new play style. However, it’s true that Contestant Wu and White Moonlight’s existing configuration’s compatibility isn’t very high.”

“They’re using an old veteran? Not a new substitute? I personally think that White Moonlight is keeping a spot open for Contestant Wu, and whether or not he can make his way back to the first team will depend on himself. I’m optimistic. Wu Jin isn’t the only problem in the small White Moonlight group. White Moonlight’s move is an attempt to create different training methods for each of the four players. Zoe, Caesar, and Wen Lin will be led with veteran generals like Chen Xiran and Mercedes. Wu Jin, who has a distinctive personal style, will be going to the secondary team to find his own rhythm...”

Early morning.

Wu Jin appeared at White Moonlight second team’s breakfast table, and the several teenagers there all stood up nervously.

The current head of the secondary team, their vice-captain, was flustered as he closed off his terminal where he was browsing through the forums, his face red as he greeted Wu Jin. Wu Jin had debuted in fourth place in the previous Crosson Show, and he was the assault commander for White Moonlight’s main team. His status was much higher than any of theirs.

However, just now, there was a giant brawl in the public opinion area of the forums, making this vice-captain of the second team’s eyes flutter around out of fear that he’d offend Wu Jin if he said a single word out of place––

Wu Jin smiled as he greeted them, then grabbed a wrap for himself.

The second team was generally younger, and the vice-captain was only 19. The two main players were 17 and 18, and all of them were fresh faced teenagers. The original secondary team’s team captain and command position were competing in the Crosson Show and aiming for debut positions at this time, so the command position was currently vacant.

On the opposite side of the table, the teenagers didn’t dare to speak. After a series of questions and answers led by Wu Jin, the atmosphere finally gradually grew lively.

“Brother Wu’s here to play command, which means we finally don’t have to be beaten anymore!”

“Last year, we were suppressed and beaten by Jingyi’s secondary team, then this year, our captain ran off to the Crosson Show. Fortunately, Brother Wu came!”

“Brother Wu, don’t worry about what they say online––”

The teenagers all shrunk their heads into their necks at the same time and glared at the person who’d opened his mouth.

This was the one thing that couldn’t be mentioned!

The vice-captain swallowed hard and looked at Wu Jin.