Chapter 155 - Donor

"Are you sure Shao Yu is there?"

The suspension car rushed towards the star ship. The private star ship that belonged to the Floating City guard team had already been prepared. Wei Shi spoke in a deep voice.

This situation seemed to be driven by a strange series of coincidences. Ever since Shao Yu's first appearance, this six year old event had been torn open by forces beyond their control.

On the other side of the video call, Mao Dongqing nodded. "He shouldn't have discovered the surveillance cameras."

Mao Dongqing sent over a video clip.

Shao Yu carefully used his terminal to scan around the Warehouse #6 on the Blue Star where the R-Code Base's genetic samples were stored. Wei Shi could even see the blood seeping through the bandage wrapped around the left side of his body.

Floating Star Harbor.

Wei Shi jumped out of the suspension car and strode towards the star ship through an auto sealing port connection. Guard team four personally opened up the door for him.

Mao Dongqing: "Also, a weak R-Code S-level emotional lock current has been detected near Warehouse #6."

The S-level emotional lock current was basically the identification mark for the three major human-shaped weapons from the R-Code Base. Wei Shi and Shao Yu were both unable to escape from detection under this highly sensitive detector.

Wei Shi ordered, "Go."

The virtual star map in the cabin opened up fully. The borders of Floating City were still under martial law. The star ship flew into the sky like a meteor, sailing towards the Blue Star at full speed.

At this time, at the Floating Base.

Wu Jin's terminal lit up briefly. It was a message from the big boss.

"Will be back later. Don't worry."

Wu Jin immediately expressed 100% understanding. The big boss had many things to be busy with, and thousands of credits were accumulated or lost every minute. He was unlike Wu Jin, who was just an ordinary and common little trainee!

The receipt for a 'customized pocket pen gun inscription for couples' was pressed down to one side of the bed, and the terminal lit up again briefly with the shop owner's message, notifying him that the gun had been engraved and could be picked up at any time.

Wu Jin spread out on the spacious bed and continued to think about the surveillance video from the Crosson dorms that was taken during the fifth elimination match.

Crosson's logistics team was quite efficient. In addition to the video, they had also opened up the monitoring access authority for Wu Jin from the backend. Wu Jin could access and check the monitoring for the living room of their four person dorm as well as his own bedroom.

Wu Jin clicked open the living room's video stream. At first, everything appeared as usual on Camera A. The black cat entered Wu Jin's room twice, its movements once again exactly the same--

Wu Jin stilled.

This 'repeated' footage wasn't obvious. If it wasn't searched for deliberately, nobody would have noticed it.

He then turned on Camera B.

The monitor was very calm. After going through one third of it, a cat's paw appeared on the screen, and the screen started whirling and turning.

Wu Jin then remembered that he had seen this segment before, with the Crosson logistics team. It was the camera that the black cat had picked up and played around with.