Chapter Ch179.1 - Funeral Boat

The stone room was instantly illuminated by flashlight beams!

Four beams of light hit Raphael’s face, and the Azure People’s Entertainment trainee’s shoulders stiffened. He held up his crossbow and looked towards the entrance.

Jingyi, impossible.

Wu Jin...

Before they entered the pyramid, Zuo Botang had said that someone had already entered before them. At this time, the resistance that they’d felt behind the stone door, the footprints in front of the Queen’s sarcophagus, and the unknown enemy at the entrance were all linked together.

Raphael looked straight at Wu Jin––

The small round face was filled with innocence.

Raphael’s gaze hesitated, and then he turned to a more likely culprit. Wei Shi was expressionless and indifferent as the blame landed on his head.

Next to Raphael, his teammate was already on guard as he stood facing the entrance. He exclaimed, “It was you guys who first opened the coffin!”

Wu Jin looked over at Ming Yao immediately and cleverly diverted the figurative muzzle of the gun, “Jingyi opened the coffin first??”

Zuo Botang seemed suspicious, and it seemed that he could sense that something was off, but Ming Yao had already started to act aggrieved and was proclaiming loudly, “It’s them! What are you looking at me for? Didn’t we all arrive together? Are you stupid!”

As he chattered away, Ming Yao pulled out his bow and aimed it at Raphael, “If we’d gotten the quest item, wouldn’t we have run off a long time ago? Why would we come back! If you want to take things and run, then it depends on your ability––”

The arrow string was pulled back, and the bow curved into a crescent moon!

Raphael’s eyes flashed, and his throat moved, but he didn’t have time to make a sound. The teammate next to him usually had a lot to say, but at this time, his reaction speed was a little slow.

In an instant, the copper arrow had been released towards Raphael.

Raphael’s pupils contracted!

Things had already come to this point. Zuo Botang, who was beside Ming Yao, couldn’t say anything contradictory and could only take a step forward. He had no choice, his own little guy had shot the first arrow––

Jingyi’s Double C instantly stood in formation. Zuo Botang used a bow instead of a gun to protect Ming Yao, and Ming Yao, who was originally in front, took a step back. His eyes were burning as he looked at his captain, and two arrows shot out at Raphael who was just preparing to fight back.

While Zuo Botang was sniping, Ming Yao had already drawn another arrow and was on guard against Wu Jin and Wei Shi.

This situation was great!

Wu Jin pulled out his longbow, and Wei Shi stepped forward to shield in front of him. There was no time for the three teams to communicate, and Raphael and Zuo Botang were all fully focused on defeating each other.

Raphael’s arms were tensed, his muscles gathering power. He came from an era two thousand years after the development of the bow and arrow, and his shooting was powerful and fierce. Zuo Botang was precise and skillful. Jingyi was famous for its five shots, and in terms of arrow control, there was nobody in the entire Crosson Show who could perform better. Ming Yao could stand shoulder to shoulder with his captain, and his strength also couldn’t be underestimated. Amongst all this were Wu Jin’s feeble arrows––

Ming Yao couldn’t bear it anymore, “Little Witch, do you know how to shoot?!”

Wu Jin retreated towards the door and refuted reasonably, “Whether or not I can is one thing, but shooting or not is my own choice!”