Chapter 218.2- Evolutionary Direction

The Nightingale had the wind’s favor.

Countless propulsion engines were launched at the same time. Wei Yan pulled out his slender rose thorn bayonet in an instant, and with the help of the propulsion, his figure turned into a virtual shadow as he ferociously sent the cameras flying!

Wei Yan: I don’t want to be on camera.

Raphael: “Hahahahaha wu...”

Wei Yan was expressionless as he looked down.

Raphael immediately pinched his cheek muscles, but there was a sudden chill from above his head! Raphael’s expression changed dramatically, and he took out a sharp knife in the blink of an eye, the metal clanging as he countered Wei Yan’s attack. Their blades intersected several times in succession, but he couldn’t keep up with Wei Yan’s speed––

A life-saving capsule suddenly popped out!

Survival count: 14.

Hilarious laughter burst out of the life-saving capsule.

Wei Yan, Wen Lin: “......”

Wen Lin launched an attack before Wei Yan could kill and eliminate all witnesses. The White Moonlight support position contestant performed beyond everyone’s expectations, pulling out the heaviest long sword and using the weight of his weapon to counter Wei Yan’s speed. His clumsy appearance hid a clever mind; he was actually able to survive for more than a minute under Wei Yan’s onslaught.

Finally, a silver life-saving capsule popped out again.

Wen Lin was eliminated. Survival count: 13.

In the Crosson Show live broadcast room, many viewers had already hit out long strings of ‘666666’, which was mixed in with a screen full of ‘hahahahaha’, ‘hohohohoho’ and so on. Even Ying Xiangxiang couldn’t hold back her laughter, and it seemed that only Blood Pigeon was left to give a normal commentary, “Contestant Wen’s talent may not be the best, but he’s very clear about what he wants. His strength is his advantage, and what he needs now is an opportunity...”

Ying Xiangxiang took over the microphone and suddenly spoke in a curious tone, “Director, give us a shot from camera 47. There’s someone behind Wei Yan.”

The Crosson Show’s seventh elimination match, studio stage.

After Wei Yan eliminated two people in a row, the contestant hidden in the shadows finally walked out.

There were two life-saving capsules on the ground.

One of them was lying there quietly, but the other one was still continuously expressing glee.

Wei Yan frowned at the player who’d just appeared in front of him.

This trainee wasn’t any of the contestants from the Crosson Show.

The Stardust Cup...

The trainee in front of him smiled, his voice gentle, “Right now, 80% of the cameras in the field are filming you. Even if the game ends now, the highlight camera shots are likely to be given to&#k2013;&#k2013;the current you.”

“Contestant Wei Yan.”

“I can help you solve this problem. Let’s make a deal.”

Behind the stage in the studio.

The sound of footsteps rang out in a hurry. Thin Fire cursed as he put away the bow and arrow that he’d picked up from somewhere unknown, almost getting stabbed through the kidney by a flying dart.

At this time, the survival count had dropped to 12.

Half an hour of time had already passed since he first started sniping at Caesar.