Chapter 156- Kidnapping

The sound across the channel was noisy and disorderly as the star ship docked with a powerful impact.

“My Lord!”

“Customs has been completely shut down, and all Azure Cosmos and Blue Star channels are under surveillance.”

“Wei Yan has been caught, and the results from the lie detector test are out. He really didn’t know anything. He only made plans to seek vengeance against Shao Yu...”

“Only 46 ships left the port within the past half an hour. At present, we’re unable to locate Mr. Wu...”

Floating Base.

The military grade suspension car appeared. Mao Dongqing’s expression was as cold as frost as he ran to the residential area with Wei Shi. The area had been cordoned off early on, and all of the surveillance on the base was being extracted and analyzed.

Zhou Nan and two military doctors were standing in the room where Wu Jin had disappeared from, talking in low voices. The atmosphere was heavy.

Footsteps could be heard approaching in a hurry.

Zhou Nan turned back, his heart thumping fiercely, “Brother Wei––”

He’d never seen Wei Shi like this.

The man’s spine was straight, his face cold and tense. The whites of his eyes were bloodshot, seemingly streaked with angry, bright red lightning.

“Calm down first.” Zhou Nan barely managed to spit the words out.

Wei Shi: “Speak.”

Zhou Nan: “The blood test results are out. It’s Little Witch’s blood. Judging from the tissue sample, the wound was near the left arm artery, a knife wound.”

The room was suddenly silent.

The left artery was cut. Mao Dongqing’s eyelids jumped, his fist clenched, and his fingertips cut into the palm of his hand due to the great force he exerted. Zhou Nan didn’t dare to look at Wei Shi’s expression again and continued speaking anxiously, “The weapon was the fruit knife on the fruit platter, but only Little Witch’s fingerprints were found on the handle.”

“One can of quick-healing spray is missing from the medical first aid box. There are strange, gloved fingerprints at the opening of the box. Little Witch’s terminal was dismantled and thrown out the window––”

After capturing Wu Jin, Shao Yu had obviously cut off all contact with the outside world.

First, falsify the surveillance recordings to lure the tiger away from the mountain, and then launch a decisive escape.

Zhou Nan took a deep breath, “There are traces of a struggle at the scene. Presumably, Shao Yu first scrambled the signal in the room, then smashed the glass and jumped in. He kidnapped Wu Jin and then escaped by car.”

When faced with Wei Shi’s cold, inhuman gaze, Zhou Nan seemed to have difficulty breathing, “During the fight, Wu Jin picked up the fruit knife to defend himself, and Shao Yu twisted the blade and cut his left artery––”

The pressure in the air was so heavy that it was eerie.

Nobody dared to make any noise at this time.

Mao Dongqing looked straight at Wei Shi. As the base guard commander, he had to take full responsibility for Wu Jin’s disappearance. However, before taking the punishment for his guilt, he had to find Wu Jin first.

He knew that nobody was more enraged than Wei Shi.

To everyone’s surprise, Wei Shi spoke in a low voice, his sound hoarse, “Where is his terminal.”