Chapter 216.2- Final Round

Hundreds of meters away.

The number of survivors dropped from 36 to 24, and the elimination match’s process had been pushed forward through artificial manipulation, as the weak and unfortunate were eliminated.

The sky grew gloomy again.

Thunder broke through the dark clouds, and huge raindrops fell down from the sky. The entire <Snow White> trainee building was gray and dreary, and there were no lights on. It was like a dead city trapped in the rain.

Outside the building.

The few remaining trainees ran about wildly, and one of them couldn’t help complaining, “Who the hell is in such a hurry to clear the field at this time? Where did those two people come from?! How can they drive away the King of Hearts and run around everywhere?”

Heavy torrents of rain poured down, making the soil muddy, soft and wet. The vast tracts of red roses and thorns were eerie and terrifying under the darkness of the night. The building behind the trainee had become a death arena for the King of Hearts and his pursuers. After hearing the broadcast, the last remaining trainees from <Snow White> started running towards the auditorium in the rain––

Thin Fire wiped a hand over his face. His expression was gloomy, “Both of them are A-level trainees from the Crosson Show.”

His ally was surprised, “Only A-level?”

Thin Fire: “That Zhu Lan, the one with the short knife at his waist, avoid him if possible. The man has immeasurable strength, and he’s in a manic state. Don’t provoke him.”

His ally: “What––”

Thin Fire was impatient, “The knife at his waist isn’t his. Look at his combat movements and his dual hand dexterity; this type of short knife can’t possibly be his usual weapon. If he’s wearing it at his waist, then it can only be the weapon of his ‘ally’. It can be inferred from the modifications to the handle that the owner of the short knife was an assault position player, and their combat ability was somewhere between A and A+. Their arm span was slightly shorter than his, and they’re about 178cm tall, with a relatively thin body.”

“So, it’s not the trainee who is standing beside him.”

The ally was surprised, “Then––”

Thin Fire: “It’s very simple. His ally was eliminated, so that guy’s going wild. This man’s here to avenge his idol, oh, bah, get revenge for his ally. We can’t afford to provoke him.”

“It’s not just us who can’t afford to provoke him. Even the King of Hearts can’t.”

“As for the one standing next to him, he’s a famous fool in the Crosson Show. When we have time, we’ll find him and give him a good beating...”

The rain fell heavily like a waterfall.

In the <Snow White> training building, lightning suddenly lit up the pale walls and countless wall mirrors.

The King of Hearts was panting in a corner of the corridor!

His heart was beating so fast it was about to jump out of his chest, and his entire body was covered in wounds and blood scabs. They weren’t fatal, but it was enough to show the difference in strength between him and Wei Shi.

In the darkness, the King of Hearts’s pupils seemed unusually bright. Most of his protective clothing had been destroyed, and the exposed parts of his skin was covered with muddy, damp soil.

His watch was vibrating.

Yu Chu was urging him constantly in an abandoned thread on the forums, “Get ready to meet up at the auditorium. Are you still alive&#k2013;&#k2013;”